METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE

Tamer Brad Wrote:
Silver Kane Wrote:hmmmmmmmm is this real? i mean i thought this was another of brad's jokes? especially since it says "it's about something"?

hmm..if it is fake, really nice pulled off lol, but i'm starting to think it's real because of that newspaper clip?

yeah dude i also made a page on rakuten listing a bunch of new products for release this august, and made up the press release and had anime news network post it

GOOD ONE HUH

lol
another reason why i thought it might of been fake was this: http://forums.beywiki.com/showthread.php...n=lastpost
now THAT was a joke
I'm still a little worried about the customize-ability of the new bey. One of the lamest things about HMS was how limited your customization options were in so many situations.
SexyMichael Wrote:I'm still a little worried about the customize-ability of the new bey. One of the lamest things about HMS was how limited your customization options were in so many situations.

This is definitely a valid concern. However, I'm one of the people who didn't mind the limited customization of HMS since most of the combos in plastic that were good used the same parts anyway.

However, even though we can't tell much from the pictures we have right now, they don't look too customizable ...

If they're not customizable at all, I think that would kill it for everyone.
Roy Wrote:Those new blades look pretty cool and them being metal is even better. England would never put metal ones on for sale though because of kids playing with them so that would mean that we would only get the plastic ones. I hope I am wrong though.
I hope so too.
They sold HMS, so maybe...
Fingers crossed
This is great that I and others who've been here from the start have the chance to see such early days to a new Beyblade series. It was already out in the UK back in '02 and heavily Hasbro'd when all this began for me.

This isn't feeling like Damashii nostalgia to me, it's something very new yet familiar.

I'll remember this as the days where we only had a newspaper clipping for new series speculation.

King of Darkness Wrote:Those look cool and do seem to be all metal.
I'm not digging the shooter/ripcord though. Besides not looking very comfortable, these new shooters just look like they'll make the beys more expensive. I don't know why they'd go back to using plastic gen style ripcords either...even if they were made of the same plastic as the G-Winders, it's really thin and the handle is worse. Hope we at least get some nice launcher grips.
They don't look too durable either considering the HMS ripcords were much thicker. Though being full metal, they do look lighter... I can't even see any weight disk on that red/yellow one...

I'm digging that blue one (could that be the wolf one of these starter sets or is this something else totally...) and the top left one looks hellish as a defender if you look really close at how packed the AR is. Auto levels on Photoshop makes it a bit clearer. Would it be alright if someone could edit the image?
Maybe Brad, you can be an affiliate with Ideal just like OtC? Deals for Beyblades etc etc.. Maybe deals for us BeyWiki users?

;D
I asked if I can get deals for Beywiki users already. Wink We're already discussing an affiliation.
Tamer Brad Wrote:I asked if I can get deals for Beywiki users already. Wink We're already discussing an affiliation.

Bangin'.

Just. Bangin'.

Grin

EDIT:

For some reason I can't see the image of the shooters.. Unhappy
Does this mean the anime will be in U.S and Japan at the same time because I remember some product out in U.S and the anime was too, so does that mean the anime will be in U.S?
It won't air the same time as it does in Japan.
ok and also when do u think we will be able to pre-order these blades?
Tamer Brad Wrote:It won't air the same time as it does in Japan.

Adding on to this, the rest of the world is a bit delayed by a few months compared to Japan sometimes (technology, anime etc).

---

Would like the images hosted on imageshack or something. I cannot see them for some reason and I am very much interested.
Man, this is so awsome, you know there be be new BBA Tournaments, Tournaments, more Bladers in your area to battle with.
TopBlade Wrote:ok and also when do u think we will be able to pre-order these blades?

I will post the link when they are available.
Ok Thank You Brad!!!, Also I want to know if the blades will even work because the launcher and ripcord seem like it will just break because the blades are full metal and metal is heavy so it will just break the launcher or the ripcord or the beyblade will just not run, even if the blade run then it will rip up the arena and really well break the oponent beyblade in half or just make the beyblade fall apart

Anyway if these blades break opponent beyblades then I am so battleing with these
bugturtles Wrote:Would like the images hosted on imageshack or something. I cannot see them for some reason and I am very much interested.

[Image: newbey.jpg]

How about now?
it's not like takara does product tests or anything, they just build and say "well, let's hope for the best then"
Can't wait to get my hands on these. I'm liking the bottom left blue one right now. Also, the launcher on the right looks like maybe it uses a string? Maybe you pull the string and after the blade is launched the string goes back into the position shown there. Or maybe I'm just stupid and it isn't a launcher lol
Yeah it looks like a string shooter to me as well. All of the ARs are looking really intense, but very hollow ... we're just going to have to wait and see!
SexyMichael Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:Would like the images hosted on imageshack or something. I cannot see them for some reason and I am very much interested.

[Image: newbey.jpg]

How about now?

Thanks heaps.

These designs are siiiiiiick.

I like the silver/reddish one.
My favourite AR is the one at the top rate ... that thing looks really brutal. I guess this is going to break compatibility with HMS ... I wonder if they can get enough products out quickly to make this a non-issue.
U know what? now I don't need to import these beyblades from japan and also ideal is pretty cheap place to shop online.

Also can u use these blades on old beyarena?