METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE

Maybe each team in the new anime is centered around a specific category of animal, and insect is just one of them?
SexyMichael Wrote:Maybe each team in the new anime is centered around a specific category of animal, and insect is just one of them?

This is what it's starting to look like.

Either that, or the insects are an unrelated image entirely. The more I look at them, the more they look like plastic Beyblades.
Mr. Toto Wrote:Google is pretty much correct. But it makes no mention of the Insect Beyblades...

Starter Packs:
BB-01: Pegasus
BB-02: Bull
BB-03: Sagittario
BB-04: Leone
BB-12: Wolf

Booster Packs:
BB-05: Pegasus
BB-06: Bull
BB-07: Sagittario
BB-08: Leone
BB-13: Wolf

BB-09: Beylauncher
BB-10: Beystadium (Attack)
BB-11: Pegasus DX Set
BB-14: Random Booster 1
BB-15: Beypointer
BB-16: Stadium Balance
BB-17: Shooter Grip

And toto easily 1Up's me. Unhappy
Roan Wrote:And toto easily 1Up's me. Unhappy
Oh, but I didn't put in the release dates! Also, I've taken Japanese in both high school and college--it's sort of an unfair advantage, really.
he hms vs. plastic'd you Eee
Mr. Toto Wrote:
Roan Wrote:And toto easily 1Up's me. Unhappy
Oh, but I didn't put in the release dates! Also, I've taken Japanese in both high school and college--it's sort of an unfair advantage, really.

I took Japanese for two years in high school.

hahahaha
SexyMichael Wrote:Maybe each team in the new anime is centered around a specific category of animal, and insect is just one of them?

Well if you think about it, there'd be only so many different kinds of insects they'd be able to go thru before they rely on insects that look too closely similar to one another
Cool! Even if it is just bugs, a new series is a new series as long as they have got Tyson, Kai and so on in it.

And please people, don't go screaming your heads off if a huge hairy spider comes out of one of the beyblades.
Roy Wrote:Cool! Even if it is just bugs, a new series is a new series as long as they have got Tyson, Kai and so on in it.

And please people, don't go screaming your heads off if a huge hairy spider comes out of one of the beyblades.

From the looks of it, this series isn't about insects exclusively and the old cast won't be involved at all.
I honestly think continuing with the old cast would be pretty lame/half assed.

Except Mr. Dickenson, he can stay.
hahaha

yes it would be, there is nowhere left to go with that cast and setting.
SexyMichael Wrote:I honestly think continuing with the old cast would be pretty lame/half assed.

Except Mr. Dickenson, he can stay.

Fine your right and I think it would be a bit silly if Mr. Dickenson wasn't in it because he owns BBA if I remember right or is head of it or did he retire, I can't remember, damn memory of mine. Maybe they will just mention them at one time and what happened to them but still if they don't then it does not matter.
cheetos Wrote:I want my Bugturtle beyblade.

YES
This sound like it going to be a cool anime, I hope the real life rules still the same if it isnt then I will be in trouble. I like just BeyBlading not raceing beyblading

Also where did u get picture of the new beyblades?
I got the picture from a message board in Japan. he says he saw it in a store.
will they let us see a Trailer of the 4th Season or no?
I am sure there will be one up as soon as it is available.
I Hope we get some information about the 4th season
I was never too found of insects, but I'm still looking forward to these. And another Random Booster? Hellz yeah!
Thank God for Beyblade not going Beetleborg on us.
Is it just me, or does the Stag Beetle Bey look similar to Dranzer V2? Very cool regardless!
I read the title of this thread again. It's about something. I would have never guessed.
yeah man, something cool

also you can bet i will be ordering all of this stuff on release day
Yeah me too, but the shipping might cost alot to import it to U.S