METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE

TopBlade Wrote:U know what? now I don't need to import these beyblades from japan and also ideal is pretty cheap place to shop online.

Also can u use these blades on old beyarena?

i do not think we will know yet

as these haven't been released yet

lmfao
I can't see any reason why, hypothetically, these new Beyblades can't be used in old Beystadiums. Whether or not it is a good idea will be for time to tell.

As for Ideal, yes, they're just about one of the best companies I've ever worked with. I am very good friends with one of the owners and I am working with his partner on our new Beyblade campaign. I will post more information as it becomes available.
Do you know what those big chip on the top of the beyblades are?
TopBlade Wrote:Do you know what those big chip on the top of the beyblades are?

Probably the bit, like always.
I know this isn't the right topic to post about this but brad can u let me change my avatar and my signuature please?
TopBlade Wrote:I know this isn't the right topic to post about this but brad can u let me change my avatar and my signuature please?

Go to your user CP link at the top of the page.
LazerBlader Wrote:
TopBlade Wrote:I know this isn't the right topic to post about this but brad can u let me change my avatar and my signuature please?

Go to your user CP link at the top of the page.

i changed his avatar and sig and stopped him from changing it, haha

yeah man i will fix it once i get home from work
Tamer Brad Wrote:I can't see any reason why, hypothetically, these new Beyblades can't be used in old Beystadiums. Whether or not it is a good idea will be for time to tell.

As for Ideal, yes, they're just about one of the best companies I've ever worked with. I am very good friends with one of the owners and I am working with his partner on our new Beyblade campaign. I will post more information as it becomes available.
Awesome. great job, Brad!

Katashi Wrote:Thank God for Beyblade not going Beetleborg on us.
Oh come on, you don't want a ghost that looks like Jay Leno? (the Flabber character)

flashfox Wrote:Did you just say that Tyson would willingly replace Dragoon with a BUG? A BUG? A BUG?!?
Why not? Then if it was a cockroach or even better the fruit fly (thank you Mythbusters), it could survive nuclear war!

Roy Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:It won't air the same time as it does in Japan.

Adding on to this, the rest of the world is a bit delayed by a few months compared to Japan sometimes (technology, anime etc).
True just a few weeks ago, we got our first simultaneous premiere of anime with the two GONZO Studio anime BLASSREITER and The Tower of DRUAGA

Anyways, these new Beyblades are looking pretty fierce. Go Takara, Go
Tamer Brad Wrote:Images of the new blades!

[Image: large]

It appears the shooters have screens.

Do the shooters connect with wireless bluetooth to summon bitbeasts in real time?

Tamer Brad Wrote:Yeah it looks like a string shooter to me as well. All of the ARs are looking really intense, but very hollow ... we're just going to have to wait and see!

=O I thought it would be a grip Pinching_eyes

Tamer Brad Wrote:I asked if I can get deals for Beywiki users already. Wink We're already discussing an affiliation.

Do they ship internationally?
I think Ideal ships everywhere, yes.
Just a thought, but do you think that a mass contact of Hasbro to push them to bring these new Beyblades over to the western hemisphere would perhaps get them over here faster?
katashi you never have seen beetleborgs

fyi to everyone else; it's kinda like power rangers but instead with beetles
LazerBlader Wrote:Just a thought, but do you think that a mass contact of Hasbro to push them to bring these new Beyblades over to the western hemisphere would perhaps get them over here faster?

Mass contact? There's what, 50 active users here? I think forming a letter to them as a group telling them our thoughts would bring nothing but good, but I wouldn't expect serious results pressuring them to release it quicker.

I also don't think releasing it here faster is incredibly important. For us, yes, but for the target market -- the NEW generation of kids -- it's unimportant. I'm fine just importing for now. I'd rather they take their time and do a better job this time.
bugturtles Wrote:And MUCH MUCH better tournament support

this 1000000x

This isn't the only thing they could do, though. They could include strategy information booklets with the Beyblades, teaching how to use the Beyblade effectively. Even revamping Beyblade.com to be more useful and more full of community would help. TOURNAMENTS aren't even necessary; just places for Bladers to meet up and battle. And push them hard to hobby stores, and educate about the strategic value of the game.

And of course, we'll be on top of it this time. There's no Damashii now; there's just us.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
LazerBlader Wrote:Just a thought, but do you think that a mass contact of Hasbro to push them to bring these new Beyblades over to the western hemisphere would perhaps get them over here faster?

Mass contact? There's what, 50 active users here? I think forming a letter to them as a group telling them our thoughts would bring nothing but good, but I wouldn't expect serious results pressuring them to release it quicker.

I also don't think releasing it here faster is incredibly important. For us, yes, but for the target market -- the NEW generation of kids -- it's unimportant. I'm fine just importing for now. I'd rather they take their time and do a better job this time.

I was referring to either method.

True, or rather, let them know there is still some potential for Beyblades on the market so they can get on managing the franchise this time around?
It sure would be nice if Hasbro handled the Beyblade well like with Transformers (the amount I've seen, Hasbro's handling of the TF franchise is good imho. Like how they do cater to both the adult and younger fans)
Tamer Brad Wrote:Even revamping Beyblade.com to be more useful and more full of community would help.
But isn't Beyblade.com run by Nelvana (unfortunately)
Yeah and take down Nolan's picture on the banner XP

Tamer Brad Wrote:They could include strategy information booklets with the Beyblades, teaching how to use the Beyblade effectively.
Like the Beyblade Official Handbook *sarcasm*
Definitely more in depth look at it rather than, "oh practice and you'll succeed"
Tamer Brad Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:And MUCH MUCH better tournament support

this 1000000x

This isn't the only thing they could do, though. They could include strategy information booklets with the Beyblades, teaching how to use the Beyblade effectively. Even revamping Beyblade.com to be more useful and more full of community would help. TOURNAMENTS aren't even necessary; just places for Bladers to meet up and battle. And push them hard to hobby stores, and educate about the strategic value of the game.

And of course, we'll be on top of it this time. There's no Damashii now; there's just us.

yeah it will be good if there are places where everyone who play beyblade can meet up and battle how many times they want and a place without u paying to get in.
It would be marketing suicide for Hasbro to require cover charge. Tournaments sell the products, and I don't know why Hasbro never caught on.

1. As far as Hasbro was concerned, in terms of materials they provided, there was no strategic difference from one Beyblade to the next. Therefore, there was no reason for Bladers to buy more Beyblades as they were never marketed as having unique features that would let them do better in battle.

2. Without giving Bladers a place to play together, many peolpe couldn't find peolpe to play with, and Beyblade isn't an incredibly exciting game to play by yourself. Tournaments sell products ... without tournaments, there wasn't enough motivation for many people to keep buying. This is why, straight through to the end, Takara provided tournaments for Beyblade.
Americans usually aren't the smartest people nowadays... :(
bugturtles Wrote:Americans usually aren't the smartest people nowadays... Unhappy

Let's please not bring nationalism into this.
I know this isn't the topic but do anyone know if a person at one of those BBA Tournament really walk out on them while they recording you live?
Tamer Brad Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:Americans usually aren't the smartest people nowadays... Unhappy

Let's please not bring nationalism into this.
Whoa, hey now. ^^;

Anyways, back on topic, Brad's 100% right, charging admission wouldn't end up well eventually. Even something like how often every Saturday morning many Toys 'R' Us stores held basically Yu-Gi-Oh! socializing events. Beyblade did have Toys 'R' Us events but not on a large enough extent..
TopBlade Wrote:I know this isn't the topic but do anyone know if a person at one of those BBA Tournament really walk out on them while they recording you live?

Please stay on topic.