MAY 23 IS BEYDAY!

do we have to use the metal fight beyblades or can i use my ms blade? Tongue_out
What? That depends where you are. If you're blading at home, use any WBO legit beyblade, with the appropriate stadium. If you're at an actual event, chances are it'll be MFB only with some HMS freebattles.
(Apr. 27, 2009  6:35 AM)Khel Wrote: This is amazing. Downloading the video as we speak.

we're not speaking, its more like... speatyposting...

Anywho, this thing sounds awesome!!!!!!
ah ok, it's just the ms and mf blades r rly similar i thought it wouldn't rly matter, thx neway
Won't be doing anything this beyday, apart from sorting out a few combos for spin-off day 2.
(May. 12, 2009  4:45 PM)Rolo Wrote: ah ok, it's just the ms and mf blades r rly similar i thought it wouldn't rly matter, thx neway

MFB and HMS blades are quite different. They're not even from the same series. HMS is from Bakuten Shoot Beyblade and MFB is from Metal Fight Beyblade. Plus they're 2 totally different systems.

You can use any offical, legal beyblade. Unless your going to Beyblade War Room or Beyblade Spinoff where only MFB can be used with the exception of free battles.
(May. 12, 2009  4:45 PM)Rolo Wrote: ah ok, it's just the ms and mf blades r rly similar i thought it wouldn't rly matter, thx neway

Are you perhaps confusing Dragoon MF, Dranzer MF with Metal Fight Beyblades? Confused Because, obviously MS and MF HMS are similiar. I am not too sure how you could think 'MS and MF blades' similiar otherwise. :X
(May. 12, 2009  8:24 PM)Rocky Wrote: Are you perhaps confusing Dragoon MF, Dranzer MF with Metal Fight Beyblades? Confused Because, obviously MS and MF HMS are similiar. I am not too sure how you could think 'MS and MF blades' similiar otherwise. :X

I noticed this too. Many people see Dragoon MF and Dranzer MF and seem to think that they're apart of MFB Confused
ya ive got ta be really good ta go im in ottawa
(May. 13, 2009  9:18 PM)Tysongranger25 Wrote: ya ive got ta be really good ta go im in ottawa

You can definitely make it to BWR from Ottawa Grin
i got a question do we have to post our adress for them to deliver or have the adress on ou pages?
(May. 13, 2009  9:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: You can definitely make it to BWR from Ottawa Grin

ya why cant it be in ottawa??
(May. 13, 2009  9:30 PM)KnightWolf13 Wrote: i got a question do we have to post our adress for them to deliver or have the adress on ou pages?

You'll give it to me privately.

(May. 13, 2009  9:31 PM)Tysongranger25 Wrote: ya why cant it be in ottawa??

Because the convention is in Toronto.
how do u get thoes things under your pics??
you can order bey here!?
(May. 13, 2009  9:36 PM)Tysongranger25 Wrote: how do u get thoes things under your pics??

The Faces? There is a help topic about them here.

EDIT: No, you can't order Beyblades from the WBO... Also, this should have been posted in the "Questions and Comments" forum.
I really dont know what you guys are talking about but I think we got quite a few of these thingies called Storm Pegasis 105 RF available for the WBO fund raising....

My understanding is that whoever wins, this item will be given as a prize from WBO. In addition, Azuma will throw in free shipping directly to your home address. So, you get the PRIZE from WBO with free shipping.
Awesome, thanks Azuma Joyful_2
(May. 14, 2009  2:11 PM)azuma Wrote: I really dont know what you guys are talking about but I think we got quite a few of these thingies called Storm Pegasis 105 RF available for the WBO fund raising....

My understanding is that whoever wins, this item will be given as a prize from WBO. In addition, Azuma will throw in free shipping directly to your home address. So, you get the PRIZE from WBO with free shipping.

Whoa, thanks Azuma! Grin
is it on next year and will wbo be at the expo
(May. 15, 2009  6:28 PM)seamusb109 Wrote: is it on next year and will wbo be at the expo

Beyday is a yearly holiday, so yes it will be next year.

WBO is hosting a tournament called Beyblade Spinoff in the UK at the MCM expo. And other tournament, Beyblade War Room will be hosted by WBO at Anime North Convention in Canada.
^ As well as being next year, I assumed it will be one of those holidays that moves with the days rather than a static holiday?
(May. 15, 2009  10:38 PM)Rocky Wrote: ^ As well as being next year, I assumed it will be one of those holidays that moves with the days rather than a static holiday?

Correct haha
(May. 12, 2009  8:22 PM)Aqua Wrote: MFB and HMS blades are quite different. They're not even from the same series. HMS is from Bakuten Shoot Beyblade and MFB is from Metal Fight Beyblade. Plus they're 2 totally different systems.

You can use any offical, legal beyblade. Unless your going to Beyblade War Room or Beyblade Spinoff where only MFB can be used with the exception of free battles.

does it matter if they aint from the same seires? back in 05 ive seen ppl using dragoon gt atk rings wiv flash leapord bases, + mfb's are basically an improved version of the ms b's, they hav alot of similarities
(May. 16, 2009  11:00 AM)Rolo Wrote: does it matter if they aint from the same seires? back in 05 ive seen ppl using dragoon gt atk rings wiv flash leapord bases, + mfb's are basically an improved version of the ms b's, they hav alot of similarities

MFB and HMS are not compatible with each other.