MAY 23 IS BEYDAY!

Happy BeyDay everyone!
Good luck to all the people going to Tourney's Grin
Happy BeyDay lol Smile Good luck to everyone at the Spinoff, BWR, the Aussie Meet and Battle at the Fort! Hope everyone has a great time!
Happy beyday everyone! lol the aussie ones already over but goodluck to everyone else Smile
Happy Bey Day People
Good Luck with everything !!! Joyful_2
happy beyday everyone!
Happy beyday guys Smile.
Happy Beyday everybody!!!
FAN TO ALL IN A TOURNAMENT Smile
AND PITTY TO ALL THATS NOT Unhappy
HAPPY BEY-DAY BLADERS OF THE WORLD
It's beyday!! Everyone have as much fun as possible in the tournaments!! Grin
Happy Beyday for those I haven't said it to already. =P

Good luck with organising the second day of the tournament Rocky and Espio and everyone! =D
Happy Beyday! Brad made a lot of this possible, so did others like Kai-V, Rocky, BeyUK-Espio, etc. Thanks to all of them.
Matt did a lot too.......Unhappy But yeah, thanks to everyone really. Joyful_3 I can't wait to see how BWR turned out. Grin
Happy Beyday all I hope you all had fun. Next year I will join for sure.
Thank you to everyone who organised tournaments or took part in them and Bey Brad and others for running awesome competitions to celebrate Bey Day! I hope everyone had a good time and did something Beyblade-related wherever they were. ^^ I sure did.
I wonder who the won the free Storm Pegasis in that drawing.
Brad needs some time to sort through all the work he has to do now. I'm sure he'll tell us as soon as he knows.
I can't wait to find out who it is, though. XD
(Jun. 02, 2009  3:29 AM)dtownfresh Wrote: hi

Not to sound like a mod but posts like these are generally considered Spam and you won't get off to a good start here if you continue ...
Seeing as your new, if you want to tell us about yourself a bit you can do it here http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself in your own thread Smile

EDIT: Also to change your avatar you can go to your User CP and click Change Avatar and select a graphic