MAY 23 IS BEYDAY!

Haha i am in the same boat as jsc XD. That (aside from the fact i couldnt download the vid) is why i couldnt enter Unhappy.
I can't believe there are such overprotective parents. My mom would've been happy for me haha
Same here. >.> Either that or my mom just doesn't give a carp about me, cuz she's going crazy over how I need to use her bank account to get the money from my paypal to real life to pay for shipping on those spares I sold. She thinks it's gonna mess up her account or something...>.> Yeah....
its funny seeing peoples parents beeing protective but it sucks if it happens to you, the storm pegasis's are won in a lottery at the places where BEYDAY! is happening or is it on the internet that you enter for it? it is a lottery right?
It's on the internet. Anyone can enter, all you need is a youtube account and an address. Wink
0.0 beaten. Darnit.
noW i finally have a reason to make an account on it, where do we enter at is it Beywiki's account?
Huh? You upload the video to your own account and then you post a link on the WBO. In the thread linked in the first post of this thread.
(May. 04, 2009  10:44 PM)Rustin Wrote: noW i finally have a reason to make an account on it, where do we enter at is it Beywiki's account?

No, you enter here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEYDAY-C...ce-Booster
thnks and the account called Beywiki is where i found out about this site
i wont be able to go either but i will celebrate with my friends
(May. 04, 2009  10:49 PM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: I want to go to beyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't really go to BeyDay. It's not a place, it's a holiday!
well that makes me feel a lot better now thnks for the info Aqua!
I'll make an article about Beyday, post it on Nuffnang, and hopefully I'll spread the word.
(May. 05, 2009  7:33 AM)Inoj Wrote: I'll make an article about Beyday, post it on Nuffnang, and hopefully I'll spread the word.

lol its great to see everyone doing their bit good job!
(May. 04, 2009  10:55 PM)Aqua Wrote: You can't really go to BeyDay. It's not a place, it's a holiday!

Thats makes me and many people happy.Joyful_3
Hey everyone.

I created an article on my blog about the coming Beyday. I attached the Youtube video too. Apologies if the article's too short. But anyway, I hope y'all can appreciate it even if it's not that good. And I'm gonna put this up on Nuffnang.

Go Beyday!

http://tjsdaily.blogspot.com/2009/05/may...eyday.html
(May. 06, 2009  8:38 AM)Inoj Wrote: Hey everyone.

I created an article on my blog about the coming Beyday. I attached the Youtube video too. Apologies if the article's too short. But anyway, I hope y'all can appreciate it even if it's not that good. And I'm gonna put this up on Nuffnang.

Go Beyday!

http://tjsdaily.blogspot.com/2009/05/may...eyday.html

LOL, well, I didn't expect this! Thanks a lot man!

You have to hook us up with that knockoff show.
ive never heard of that site, i saw the video though this might attrach more people to join this site than again the video is also on youtube
yes you do i think it will be a possiblle asset for the site
Beyday Beyday.....

im sooooooooooo happy about this but i am sad that i wont be able to go to any thing for it

p.s. i took a break for a few weeks and it was good i choose now to come back