MAY 23 IS BEYDAY!

Posted to contest page.
Also, a belated Gratz to Kai-V. Well deserved.
Hey if Spinoff is re-scheduled or re-located ... didn't we already give people the wrong Place and Time in this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4dxsnSREgw
Yeah, well not much we can do about that now is there? The MCM guys will have to deal with a load of disappointed bladers. Speechless
cool vid checked it out and it was awsome
i did mine and i checked there are soo many vids
Description: Hey Beybladers of the world!

My name is [your WBO username here] and I wanted to tell you that May 23 will be BEYDAY all over the world! There's going to be some huge Beyblade tournaments and you can win free Beyblades! For more details, head over to http://worldbeyblade.org. Check out the video!

IS THIS WHOLE THING THE DESCRIPTION? or not?
(May. 04, 2009  3:18 AM)jsc Wrote: Description: Hey Beybladers of the world!

My name is [your WBO username here] and I wanted to tell you that May 23 will be BEYDAY all over the world! There's going to be some huge Beyblade tournaments and you can win free Beyblades! For more details, head over to http://worldbeyblade.org. Check out the video!

IS THIS WHOLE THING THE DESCRIPTION? or not?

Yep, that is the whole thing just put it in description and put your WBO username in [your WBO username here] .
it is
thx guys =) i wasn't sure

does it matter which category i put it in? I just made my YouTube account and not sure.
dudes i really wont 2 knooow is the uk spinoff thingy going on
(May. 04, 2009  8:57 AM)BEYKID247 Wrote: dudes i really wont 2 knooow is the uk spinoff thingy going on

Do you mean if the event is going on soon?
Sorry to bother you but wen is the date for the UK Beyblade Tournemount?
(May. 04, 2009  11:45 AM)chuky11 Wrote: Sorry to bother you but wen is the date for the UK Beyblade Tournemount?

It's written everywhere and it's in the original post of this thread. But the Spinoff has has been cancelled and reschedualed.

Check out this thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-UK-Summer-Meet
I tried downloading it and it said I can't. What should I do!?!
Give us more details and we will be able to help...?
I AGREE WITH THE ONE ABOVE WEN IS IT BEING RESHEDUALED TOO
^ I'm confused, are you coming to the Summer Meet? If so, all the details we have are in the relevant thread....why don't you post there? D=
(May. 04, 2009  7:35 PM)BEYKID247 Wrote: I AGREE WITH THE ONE ABOVE WEN IS IT BEING RESHEDUALED TOO

I wasn't talking about the reschedule I was asking Animemaster12 to give us more information on why he/she can't download the 'beydaypromo' video.
If I win that Storm Pegasis this is what would happen:
Me: OMG! Mom there was a drawing on the WBO to win a beyblade! I won! I get a free beyblade!
Mom:How are you gonna get it?
Me: The administrator of the WBO is sending it.
Mom: Ha! Your not giving your adress to some internet stalker!
Me: Geez. Hes not gonna kidnap me or anything. Hes in Canada!
Mom: Youre not doing it. Forget it.
(May. 04, 2009  9:59 PM)jsc Wrote: If I win that Storm Pegasis this is what would happen:
Me: OMG! Mom there was a drawing on the WBO to win a beyblade! I won! I get a free beyblade!

lol
(May. 04, 2009  9:59 PM)jsc Wrote: If I win that Storm Pegasis this is what would happen:

sounds just about like what every other mom would say lol
Which is why I wouldn't attempt to tell my mum. It'd be more like:

Mum: What the hell is this random package I had to go pick up from the Post Office? Angry
Me: Uh, nothing. *grabs and runs*
(May. 04, 2009  10:16 PM)Rocky Wrote: Which is why I wouldn't attempt to tell my mum. It'd be more like:

Mum: What the hell is this random package I had to go pick up from the Post Office? Angry
Me: Uh, nothing. *grabs and runs*

Lol.

It would be like jsc when it comes to my mum. Yes, even when I am 19 years old.