MAY 23 IS BEYDAY!

You can mix the Plastic generation pieces between 4 layer, 5 layer, MG and EG.
You can mix all the HMS piece together.
you can mix all the MFB pieces together.

You can't mix the plastic with HMS or MFB. This also includes any other variation of the statement to the left.
im not confusing them i'm just saying theyre very similar (both made of 4 pieces, both small and metal, both look very similar) + they're just spinning tops, geeze calm down
This BeyDay will be like December 25 without celebrating Christmas D: . No one to blade with, one beyblade, and I cant enter the contest.
There are other FL bladers. Set something up with one or some of them.
(May. 18, 2009  12:12 AM)Rolo Wrote: im not confusing them i'm just saying theyre very similar (both made of 4 pieces, both small and metal, both look very similar) + they're just spinning tops, geeze calm down

Dude, they don't fit together in the first place.

And it's "spinning tops", but it's a competitive game and there are rules.
(May. 18, 2009  12:12 AM)Rolo Wrote: im not confusing them i'm just saying theyre very similar (both made of 4 pieces, both small and metal, both look very similar) + they're just spinning tops, geeze calm down

Your the one that needs to take the chill pill. I was just elaborating on what Brad said. I have the issue if you read the post as if I was being intimidating.

Agree with what Brad said. If you see them as JUST spinning tops, of which they admitadly are, then you should be here.
i know they don't fit together, it doesn't take a genius to figure that, and does it matter i missed out the "? not rly.
i almost forgot to mention i only joined here because my friend wanted me to, + i never got mad epsio u noob. oh and "If you see them as JUST spinning tops, of which they admitadly are, then you should be here." that last part where u said should, that was a fail at your grammer.

[warn]
can be buy beyblades aswell? or will there be other people there selling blades? (btw Rolo, shut up, there's no reason for you being here)
(May. 18, 2009  4:21 PM)DiEnd Wrote: can be buy beyblades aswell? or will there be other people there selling blades? (btw Rolo, shut up, there's no reason for you being here)

Just letting you know that BeyDay is a holiday not a place. There will be events being held on BeyDay such as the Beyblade Spinoff (UK) and Beyblade War Room (Canada).

MFB can be purchased at Beyblade War Room (through a draft).
cool, thanks (i guess there aint a point using a beyblade not customised then
(May. 18, 2009  3:59 PM)Rolo Wrote: i know they don't fit together, it doesn't take a genius to figure that, and does it matter i missed out the "? not rly.
i almost forgot to mention i only joined here because my friend wanted me to, + i never got mad epsio u noob. oh and "If you see them as JUST spinning tops, of which they admitadly are, then you should be here." that last part where u said should, that was a fail at your grammer.

[warn]

I was writting this from my phone. But I see you have received your punishment. I'm just laughing at your insolence.
(May. 18, 2009  8:27 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: I was writting this from my phone. But I see you have received your punishment. I'm just laughing at your insolence.

No need to escalate this further, Espio.
(May. 18, 2009  8:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: No need to escalate this further, Espio.

My apologise...

Will the BeyDay extend into Sunday as well as the Saturday? I'm just curious because Sunday will hold the free-battles?
Since it is still an official WBO event there are no caps on the free battles; Beyday or no Beyday.
(May. 18, 2009  12:54 AM)Hero Wrote: This BeyDay will be like December 25 without celebrating Christmas D: . No one to blade with, one beyblade, and I cant enter the contest.

Pichu is right, I am sure you will find some people to blade with, even if it isn't on the day. Or if you had the money then you should treat yourself to a new blade. Wink
(May. 18, 2009  12:54 AM)Hero Wrote: This BeyDay will be like December 25 without celebrating Christmas D: . No one to blade with, one beyblade, and I cant enter the contest.

Besides, I told you I would send you a beyblade if you wanted one....you said no. I don't see why you're still whining. Lips_sealed
Take my free blade, dangit.
^You remember what happened because of msn, what would happen if I got a box addressed to me from some guy in Indiana.
(May. 18, 2009  8:46 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Besides, I told you I would send you a beyblade if you wanted one....you said no. I don't see why you're still whining. Lips_sealed
Take my free blade, dangit.

I'll take it!!!!! I wanna free blade!
Your gonna have to pay for postage, calm down. And anyways, he wasn't offering it to you. XD
I would totally play too if I was going but right now I am volunteering Halifax...
It's only cuz I know Hero so well. I don't really have much to give right now anyway (and I have no way to pay shipping). I just trust Hero enough to take care of anything I give him, I guess. Sorry.
I have learned I won't be blading alone! My blading cousin is over for the weekend. Vive le no more single-person battles!!
Have fun everybody at the tournaments tomorrow! Grin
Happy Beyday everyone; I hope you all have a blast!
Happy BeyDay guys! Unsmith