[Los Angeles CA, USA] Tournament Discussion

It's going to be a standard format, so the former. And to those who have a BB-10, can you please bring them(I mean you Ownage)?
sorry i wont be able to make it. its a bit far for me but, good luck with the tournament
It's O.K. Alpha, I'll battle for the both of us.

The thread is up, and the event will be on the 18th. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Clash-of...y-10-18-14
Great, you can count me in
Anyone up for a tournament on the week of Thanksgiving? I have the week off, so I'm ready. Anyone else? I want to do one at good old Griffith Park, but that's tentative. I might find a Wi-Fi enabled place, so that may change.
I'd love too. I'll have to finish sending the last tournament's results though, I've been very busy with school work.
I'm in for another tourny
Next week is thanks giving. any ideas for the next tournament?
I can't do anything until I get another $35. And I'm going to set the say more on my club member's schedule this time.
BTW did the results get in
Yes, I have to send the fees now.
I am very sorry for double posting and reviving this thread, but how are the other CA bladers reacting for this year's AN North American Championship? I will be delighted to tell my club members on our next meeting. I would love to participate in a qualifier, but I doubt I will host one. If any of you guys want to host one, I can Co-host and might be able to supply the prizes if need be.
You could add me depending on the date, but I fear that Beyblade Tournaments in Los Angeles may be a thing of the past. It'll be pretty hard to find some active CA members, it seems like I'm the most active Los Angeles member. Would this tournament be mostly filled with members from your club?
I remember the bishop hosting for the one last year but its hard to say maybe username or ownage derp though.
Not many of my members joined the WBO and none of them have logged on much since they signed up. So I'm not sure. But I will talk to them on Thursday definitely. And the reason I'm only going to co-host is that I've forgotten large parts of both of my tournaments, and need to see up close how it's all done, so that my events come out less hectic and more complete.
I do have a serious question here: Did any of us happen to have any form of connection to The Bishop? (Facebook, Twitter, mobile phone number...) I do remember having some form of contact with him on this app LINE, but I stopped going due to loss of interest. About the LINE app, there weren't nobodies, I remember The Bishop, me, The Supreme One, sarabscientist, LMAO, and Uwik on there, so if they happen to still use LINE, well I guess tell us his last known whereabouts.
Where is this tourney taking place is it anywhere near San Pedro cause if so I might be able to get my mom to take me!

Edite: I don't have and stadiums other than a hasbro one that works better for stamina and defense beys so I can't bring a stadium if my mom does end up taking me.
I haven't read anything about them doing AN qualifiers. Last year the qualifiers were to win travel to AN.
We all know that if we do a CA qualifier, the winner would decline the Canada prize. It's been that way since we started doing them. I'm fine with a qualifier though. And lets remember that there are no longer any Bronze or Silver faces, or the minimum 8 participants. It's now 7, what a world of difference.
Please... do a qualifier. IDC that it's so far away if it's in LA...
But seriously guys, we do want to hold qualifiers in order for the winners to join the rest of the qualifying players in one big championship.
I've been interested in taking up the mantle of CA tournaments for a while now, and I just recently emailed Emerald Knights to ask them about holding tournaments, so currently I'm just waiting for a response from the guy they told me to email.
If this works out I may be able to hold the qualifier for CA.
I'm working on getting money for prizes with my club. I will co-host if you need me too and if I can attend.
(Mar. 03, 2015  4:10 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I'm working on getting money for prizes with my club. I will co-host if you need me too and if I can attend.

I could use a co-host. I'm going to have to go down to Emerald Knights again to talk to them though, because I emailed the guy they wanted me to email and he hasn't responded for quite a while.
Cool, given some uncontrollable issues at school, I might not be able to come based on the day, so keep me posted. Also, the club has only like twenty or so dollars out of the needed forty something, so it would be best not to rely on me for prizes.