[Los Angeles CA, USA] Tournament Discussion

Anyone interested in a tournament in May or possibly April? (Date not determined, need to find a proper place with Internet, or Wi-Fi.
Yeah fosho I'm in
Im ok to do one if its first two weekend of April, my son and I.
Hey all Los Angeles/Orange County beybladers! I am talking to an owner of a card shop (http://www.mtgdeals.com/) in San Gabriel Valley about hosting a tournament in April, either on Saturday the 12th or Sunday the 27th. Please let me know who is interested and can make it to which days so i can submit an official entry to the WBO and finalize the tournament with MTG Deals. I am new this tournament thing, i went to my first one with my son at Burbank on March 29th and we had a great time and I would love to do more tournaments in the Los Angeles area with the help of some older members like TheBishop, OwnageDerp and Username if possible. Thanks hope people would be able to go so we can make this tournament happen! Have a great day!!!
(Apr. 01, 2014  12:35 AM)Jbeck11 Wrote: Hey all Los Angeles/Orange County beybladers! I am talking to an owner of a card shop (http://www.mtgdeals.com/) in San Gabriel Valley about hosting a tournament in April, either on Saturday the 12th or Sunday the 27th. Please let me know who is interested and can make it to which days so i can submit an official entry to the WBO and finalize the tournament with MTG Deals. I am new this tournament thing, i went to my first one with my son at Burbank on March 29th and we had a great time and I would love to do more tournaments in the Los Angeles area with the help of some older members like TheBishop, OwnageDerp and Username if possible. Thanks hope people would be able to go so we can make this tournament happen! Have a great day!!!

You can count me in attendance for either date, but in my opinion the 27th will work better. 12th doesn't give you much time to plan and officialese.

But I'm super excited to see another host in the area!!
Well count me in but I will need the date for this tournament
Ok so far got 4 people who would go Smile need 4 more to officially get this started Smile
Woot woot! Count me in, ill be there this time. Smile
Quote:to show our appreciation for your cooperation and support in helping to fund the championship, all participants in Qualifier Series tournaments will receive the following:

Anyone who attended California Qualifier PM me your face booster choice!!!

I will pass them along Also, anyone who left a sweater at the event PM me as well.
Like I said earlier you can put me in the san gabriel tourny sorry that I and king110 coudnt make the other tourny

Btw: what prizes are they handing out
Like I also said earlier , count me in the San Gabriel Tourny and me and my couz will be there
Is there other people going? ... yet
I will go
Cool thanks for supporting btw is this tournament still going to continue?

Ps I hpe it is
Has anyone found out when the tournament is gonna be?
Jbeck11 has not replied to the Event Proposal since two weeks ago.
Well idont even know if hes working on it now or he hasnt remembered about it
(Apr. 20, 2014  8:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Jbeck11 has not replied to the Event Proposal since two weeks ago.

This is really unfortunate, i had high hopes.

Don't worry guys i will be organizing one on May 25th, ZeroG. Quick head count?
Look for an official announcement soon.
Oh well another let down its fine but do you mean like just zero g tournament or you can use regular and zero g
Count me in, for the May 25th one. Is it a part of BeyDays?
I'm pretty sure he means Zero-G format. Meaning you can use MFB and Zero-G, but in Zero- G stadiums only.
I'll show up for the May 25th tourney.
That answers my question
Ill be down for the 25th