[Los Angeles CA, USA] Tournament Discussion

Well ill see if i can go cause im 2 hours away and dont have many zero-g beys, so ill have to be a possible competitor.
I'll pay the table cost.
(May. 15, 2014  12:33 AM)Vindicate Wrote: Well ill see if i can go cause im 2 hours away and dont have many zero-g beys, so ill have to be a possible competitor.
You can use any MFB beys, not just Zero G beys.
If it's confirmed for Saturday May 24th I will be able to go. I got that saturday off. Grin
Its all official and confirmed, Thanks everyone!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-5-24-14-...aying-City
Altright that awsome cant wait in next Saturday.
(May. 15, 2014  1:29 AM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(May. 15, 2014  12:33 AM)Vindicate Wrote: Well ill see if i can go cause im 2 hours away and dont have many zero-g beys, so ill have to be a possible competitor.
You can use any MFB beys, not just Zero G beys.

Sweet but I'll still see if I can go
There has not been a tournament since May we should do a new one! Grin
Yeah but where and when... for a tournament.
I'm open to one in mid July, not exactly sure though because of my summer school, I might need to do a take-home final...
In august/september, I can host as I will move here soon
Well I go back to school in August so thats why I want to go one during this month
Well I guess there won't be a tournament this summer, but I'll see how my school year goes and see about hosting another event.
Is there anyone from the East Coast currently here? I want to know if anyone will visit Los Angeles, let alone California in the coming months, I want to host a tournament with experienced beybladers. (No offense to anyone here, I'm merely asking for people who have been to upwards of 40+ events)
yo we should get a team tournament going its sounds really fun and we should try it
Thats sounds likes a good idea; but where and when...
I want to host one for my club, but it would be in San Bernadino instead of LA. it any of you would be willing to drive out here, I need more stadiums and also some people to school the newbs.
If you host one in San Bernardino ill be there.
Do you know where Almeria Park is? If not, https://www.google.com/maps/place/Almeri...b650?hl=en

L.A. member can take the 10, 210, or the 60 freeways to the 15 and drive east on baseline Past Cherry until you see Almeria Ave. Or you can go to Union Station, Get off at the San Bernadino station ... Aaand You now what, I don't remember how to get to the train station and google maps is not helping, I'll give instructions on the thread if I can convince more club members to register.
That's not very far from where I'm at in Redlands.
how far is that park from la
About an hour's Drive/Train ride. Train tickets cost less than ten dollars From Union Station to San Bernadino.
Sorry for the double post guys, but my tournament will be about three weeks from now, and I want to know how many of you might come out here for it before I make the thread.
I'll come. I hope it isn't blazing hot. (I know San Bernardino, its hot when no one expects it.)
Just asking even though it might be retarded, is this for everyone or is this only for people with teams