[Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA?

Poll: What Prize would you want for first?

BB-10 Attack with 3 Segment Grip and a Bey?
26.85%
BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set
42.59%
BB-105 BBP + Grip and Mars Red LR Beylauncher
30.56%
Total: 100% 108 vote(s)
(Nov. 07, 2013  5:29 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Wow, that uh... The video shows how much I suck against people hehe.
Would anyone be down for another tournament? Like early December or late this month?

i would be in for a decemmber tournyEee
Hey Yall,

Wanted to throw out the tentative date for my next tournament, I had a lot of fun last time and everything turned out swimmingly. Lets get our Eight blader conferment and i can start prep early.

Bey New Year - Burbank, CA - January 5th

PM me, The Bishop. Or reply here if you can attend

Available Participants
The Bishop
OwnageDerp
DrakeTheAwesome
tanzam2
Eco
deleted
i am up for bothTongue_out_wink

p.s,- all of you will be disapointed, for gorem and I will dominate!Eee
(Nov. 16, 2013  8:31 PM)The Bishop Wrote: Hey Yall,

Wanted to throw out the tentative date for my next tournament, I had a lot of fun last time and everything turned out swimmingly. Lets get our Eight blader conferment and i can start prep early.

Bey New Year - Burbank, CA - January 5th

PM me, The Bishop. Or reply here if you can attend

Available Participants
The Bishop
OwnageDerp
DrakeTheAwesome

i can attend
glad to here that tanzam, this is gonna be cool
deleted
(Nov. 27, 2013  3:35 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: So is a tournament for December 13, or the 23rd okay? We need 2 more, and it's gonna be at Griffith Park, but weather does play a key role on cancellation, so that's not my final decision.

13th, I wont be able to make it on the 23rd.
Hey guys! I have a friend that is gonna come on both tournaments in LA. She says December 13th works best for her OwnageDerp.
deleted
deleted
Saturday would be preferable for me, i don't know if i can make it on a week day
deleted
deleted
ANNOUNCEMENT!
Due to inactivity in the Los Angeles Beyblading area, I'm going to scrap all plans for a tournament, by now there would be a decided venue, proposal, but to be short: There will be no tournament on December 14th, due to 6 confirmed attendees, an undecided venue...
Is the tournament on 1/5/14 still happening. Nobody has mentioned it for a while.
It might get scrapped, we need a few more confirmed participants.
No scrapping!

We will be postponing, It turns out holiday season is not a great time for gathering interest of bladers (everyone is out of town with family and such)

Those of you who were confirmed, hopefully i can count you in for Late January - Early February

OwnageDerp
DrakeTheAwesome
tanzam
Eco

I will be finalizing dates and sending PM's soon! just a slight delay
(Dec. 28, 2013  7:16 PM)The Bishop Wrote: No scrapping!

We will be postponing, It turns out holiday season is not a great time for gathering interest of bladers (everyone is out of town with family and such)

Those of you who were confirmed, hopefully i can count you in for Late January - Early February

OwnageDerp
DrakeTheAwesome
tanzam
Eco

I will be finalizing dates and sending PM's soon! just a slight delay
Ok, sounds good.