[London, UK] Official Event Interest Thread

Yeah, unfortunately I can't see us getting one in for Saturday. Bit late notice, and it looks like I might end up working Saturday anyway Crying

The BeyDays event on the 3rd will be happening regardless though, so if you can turn up to any event, that'll be the one you won't want to miss!
That's ashame as I'll be away on the 3rd of June so I really wanted to have one before. I wonder when the next one will be
How feasible is traveling to London from Lancaster for the day? I'll be studying in the latter from August to December and would love to make it to a few UK tournaments while I'm there~
(May. 23, 2017  11:55 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: How feasible is traveling to London from Lancaster for the day? I'll be studying in the latter from August to December and would love to make it to a few UK tournaments while I'm there~

To take the train there you'd need to leave at like 8am to be at the tourney for around 11:30 so quite long but feasible. Use this website to work out the specifics:

https://www.thetrainline.com/
Yeah, it's quite a long journey from Lancaster honestly, even longer than my journeys to London take (and that's pretty long!). Your journey would probably be about three and a half hours, so yeah, you'd be doing what Ultra mentioned above.

Would be great to see you if you're prepared to make the journey though, haha.
Please do mind that a train journey return ticket is roughly 90GBP.
An alternative is the bus/coach, I've seen prices for 30GBP return, but the journey is long and you'd have to wake up super early or attempt to arrive the day before. I may be able to host you in September for a night if you wanted to spend more than one day in London.
Interest poll for June/July is up! Please make sure you're filling this out as soon as you know your availability so we can get some events planned ASAP! Thanks guys!

@[Manicben], @[ClaraM], @[Basedsamuraij], @[Syphon], @[Chimera], @[Balance Blader], @[Ultra], @[Haramblader], @[Graverobber216], @[BlitzDragon], @[Ryan Valkyrie], @[Mr LT], @[KiddLamy], @[philo1114], @[V2KX], @[Yblader1], @[SprigganJoseph], @[MPZLShadow] 

(hopefully I haven't missed anyone! Sorry if I have!)
You were interested in a previous London event, and I'm attracting interest for another one Wink
Hey I'm new here. Just filled out the poll, hope to see you guys at the next event!
Does anyone know when the next tournament will happen
(Jun. 29, 2017  5:00 PM)SprigganJoseph Wrote: Does anyone know when the next tournament will happen

Give @[Manicben] and @[~Mana~] Some time, They do need to know when people are free and when they themselves are free, What if the Unexpected happens
Saturday 8th, per the Doodle poll. Will have the thread up soon, haha.
(Jun. 29, 2017  7:32 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Saturday 8th, per the Doodle poll. Will have the thread up soon, haha.

Damn will probably be unable to make this one due to a football tournament on the 9th so ill probably be resting beforehand. Any idea when the next uk tourney may be?
Not a clue after that unfortunately. July looks a bit rough. I'll try and get an August Doodle up soon enough.
Trying to get an event going for plastics rememberance day. How many people would be interested? Me and Balance Blader would be lending out plastics for those that don't have many.

@[Syphon] @[V2KX] @[Basedsamuraij] @[Morsoe] @[Yblader1] @[Manicben] @[~Mana~] @[Mr LT] @[Chimera]
Sounds good, would be an interesting change of pace from Burst! Can't say I'll be that competitive in it though, but I'll have my own plastics to bring, haha.
thanks @[Ultra] XD I HAVE NO PLASTICS (i wonder if there would be MFB Remembrance day)
(Jul. 26, 2017  11:24 PM)V2KX Wrote: thanks @[Ultra] XD I HAVE NO PLASTICS (i wonder if there would be MFB Remembrance day)

It is a certain 10 year anniversary next year ?
Hey all! Studying in Lancaster until December and right now it looks like I'll be flying to London from Dublin on the evening of September 20th and will be in the city until at least that Saturday. Any chance of a tournament happening on the 22nd or 23rd?
Let's see what we can do. Unfortunately the 23rd is a no-go for me as it's my graduation day, but I'm sure there'll be people around to get something going, even if it's a club event.

September/October Doodle poll is up! Let's see what we can get planned in advance, haha.

@[Manicben], @[ClaraM], @[Basedsamuraij], @[Syphon], @[Chimera], @[Balance Blader], @[Ultra], @[Haramblader], @[Graverobber216], @[BlitzDragon], @[Ryan Valkyrie], @[Mr LT], @[KiddLamy], @[philo1114], @[V2KX], @[Yblader1], @[SprigganJoseph], @[MPZLShadow], @[bladehart], @[Getyourtipsout] 
Do you all ever try to host on Fridays? Looks like the group of people I'm traveling with are planning to fly out that night or Saturday morning now Unhappy I'll be back on December if I can't make it to a September tournament at least.
Not usually, no. A lot of us have work and uni, and some younger participants will also have returned to school by then as well Unhappy
Anyone around for a tournament on the 30th?

@[Haramblader] @[Graverobber216] @[BlitzDragon] @[Yblader1] @[Ryan Valkyrie] @[KiddLamy] @[V2KX] @[SprigganJoseph] @[bladehart] @[MPZLShadow]
Ill be free in October but not September due to School @[Ultra]