[London, UK] Official Event Interest Thread

I have some time off in December so I should be free then.

Gives me two months to buy the new Burst Beyblades lol.
I'll be free almost any week in October, just need to know a week or so in advance so I can buy train tickets to get down to London.
Just curious, if a tournament is hosted in November would it be near the end of the month or the beginning
(Oct. 04, 2017  7:18 AM)Ice³ Wrote: Just curious, if a tournament is hosted in November would it be near the end of the month or the beginning

It varies month by month based on people's availability so I wouldn't be able to give you an answer now. Which would work better for you? We will be having a tournament sometime this month for which a date is not currently set but will probably be mid - end of october.
(Oct. 04, 2017  8:26 AM)Ultra Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2017  7:18 AM)Ice³ Wrote: Just curious, if a tournament is hosted in November would it be near the end of the month or the beginning

It varies month by month based on people's availability so I wouldn't be able to give you an answer now. Which would work better for you? We will be having a tournament sometime this month for which a date is not currently set but will probably be mid - end of october.

Near the end of November would be better for me
If we could plan one also for next year so we can get ready for it, a good Idea?
My family and I are traveling to London over Thanksgiving Break (November 17th to 28th). If anyone wants to host a tournament in that timeframe, my brother and I would be happy to attend!
(Oct. 05, 2017  3:10 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: My family and I are traveling to London over Thanksgiving Break (November 17th to 28th). If anyone wants to host a tournament in that timeframe, my brother and I would be happy to attend!

Yooo this is hype, would be great to see you again ! Hopefully we can get something going !
For November's tournament if you guys know when it is by sometime this month I should be able to get a day off of work so I can attend and buy train tickets in advance.
(Oct. 07, 2017  8:57 PM)Ice³ Wrote: For November's tournament if you guys know when it is by sometime this month I should be able to get a day off of work so I can attend and buy train tickets in advance.

Yeah, the sooner the better. If a date can be decided two weeks out or more, I should be able to get cheap enough tickets to attend.
(Oct. 13, 2017  8:38 PM)MPZLShadow Wrote: do you do on saturday near harrow

It's down in regents park usually. Like a 1 hr 30 mins to 2 hrs journey probably by public transport. Maybe less by tube.
Just wanted to let you guys know I found all my Plastic gen Beyblades so if theres any Plastic tournaments next year I am interested.

Also 18th or 25th of November are good dates for me to attend next months tournament.
(Oct. 14, 2017  1:00 AM)Ice³ Wrote: Just wanted to let you guys know I found all my Plastic gen Beyblades so if theres any Plastic tournaments next year I am interested.

Also 18th or 25th of November are good dates for me to attend next months tournament.

tgeres usually a plastic tournamet during july to celebrate plastic and hms remembrance day
(Oct. 14, 2017  1:00 AM)Ice³ Wrote: Just wanted to let you guys know I found all my Plastic gen Beyblades so if theres any Plastic tournaments next year I am interested.

18th is iffy, but the 25th can definitely work for me with a couple weeks' notice.
(Oct. 16, 2017  8:51 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:

18th is iffy, but the 25th can definitely work for me with a couple weeks' notice.

I'd prefer 25th as well because I'll be able to do other things after the tournament then.
I am down for the 25th!
Im on for end of December lol
So thats currently three of us for 25th TrainiacJJ what about you? Would you prefer the 25th?
(Oct. 17, 2017  6:28 PM)Ice³ Wrote: So thats currently three of us for 25th TrainiacJJ what about you? Would you prefer the 25th?

Oh wow, I was just about to post here about that, haha. Excellent timing. I think the 25th will work out fine! 

On another note, what format will this tournament be? It'd be good to know beforehand, I don't want to end up packing the wrong beys, haha.
Most likely its Burst haha.
25th, would it be burst format?
25th works for me also. I’ll get a thread up for this shortly.
Awesome! So glad the 25th is working out
Is anyone going to be selling stuff there? Would definitely be interested in some metal fight and plastic items.