[London England UK Regents Park] 09/04/11 at 12:30! Tourny & Trades!

Obviously JJ, I think I will be making this a monthly thing, but I don't know if I should...
nice dude

awesome i might come k
ps add me to the list
Yeh Bladestorm i might bring the custom walls. I will lower the walls by 1-2 more cm for your benefit.

My stuff has arrived so i have the Black TT attack as well as my previous regular clear TT attack stadium.

I'll be selling Big Bang Pegasis, Fang Leones and launcher grips/ LRs accessories ect. PM me if your looking for anything imparticular.
Okay, anybody who is attending this meet up should be preparing now as for some people it would take a long time to get to Regents Park.
I just woke up but getting ready so I should be there quite early
Good, we can't have people getting here late.
hey aron i can still come but not for the unnofical tourney im just gnna buy stuff from control coz my mums got hay fever and i dont want that to get worse so sorry i will come but not for this tourney(unnoifical) like i said im buying from control and any one wants to buy

Fusion Wheels:
Midnight X1 used 5 times great condition got it yesterday£5
Torch X1 Near mint condition£4
Poison(Purple slight scratches) used £3

Tracks:
100 X2 used £1

Full Beys:NIB/NIP
Rock Giraffe good condition NIP X1 £10
Wait what? If your coming then you might as well take part in the tournament, unless your coming with your mum then leaving straight away.
I think he's implying that he is coming with his mum but his mum has hay fever. He wants his mum to be ok so if they stay for a shorter period of time, she will experience less hell.

Therefore he will probably stay for the beginning and leave before the hell fever kicks in.
Ah, I see. Okay I guess I should take your name of the list.
sorry but i cant make it guys but have fun without me Tongue_out
Was Fun. I Have a Missing Meteo L Drago 100 And Beylauncher LR I Flopped Badly This Tournament I Should Wear My RF's a Little
Had a great day; thanks for all 16 who came! Had fun with my silly launch which managed to induce many self-KOs not to mention the roaring reaction when it made another beyblade explode Eee.

15 participants in the actual tournament:

Format: Block Round Robin - group selection via assigned random number generator. Round Robin Finals.

1st: hell kid
2nd: Linh004 or JJsonickid can't remember was too busy eating my toasting waffles
3rd: Linh004 or JJsonickid can't remember was too busy eating my toasting waffles

Group 1 results:

Linh004, 4-0
Vortex-Pegas, 2-2
BladeStorm, 2-2
ThePokeBlader, 1-3
Smg4life01, 1-3

Group 2 results:

JJsonickid, 3-1 (won tie-breaker against ControL_)
ControL_, 3-1 (lost tie-breaker against JJsonickid)
Beyjun, 2-2
LeeDraciel, 1-3
UltraBlader, 1-3

Group 3 results:

hell kid, 4-0
Ahmed, 3-1
Bleak, 2-2
aron101, 1-3
Merker, 0-4
Had a great day but I will sure get dominated in the main tournament next week as I will have the same old combo's from today
(Apr. 09, 2011  7:05 PM)JJsonickid Wrote: Had a great day but I will sure get dominated in the main tournament next week as I will have the same old combo's from today

Were you 2nd or 3rd? I can't remember.
im so happy got pegasis 85 Rf and MF-H and pretty soon i will be get a R2F and my basalt horolgrium and flame byxis should arrive soon so i would be make MF-H Basalt Bull 230 EWD OR WD OR RF
(Apr. 09, 2011  4:47 PM)ThePokeBlader Wrote: Was Fun. I Have a Missing Meteo L Drago 100 And Beylauncher LR

I swear you ALWAYS lose at least 1 thing EVERY outing.
I may have failed hard today but I had loads of laugh and fun. It was great seeing everyone again and the Unexpected LeeDraciel appearance was too awesome for words. I had a great time today guys, Let's do it again some other time. I never thought Judging would be so easy.
(Apr. 09, 2011  7:25 PM)RAW Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2011  4:47 PM)ThePokeBlader Wrote: Was Fun. I Have a Missing Meteo L Drago 100 And Beylauncher LR

I swear you ALWAYS lose at least 1 thing EVERY outing.

I Know Lol.
Well I had fun yesterday. My one win was against Lee! Made me very happy to beat the number one! Quite annoyed that I "lost" my 230. Pretty sure someone just picked it up and took it since I looked everywhere and asked pretty much everyone. Oh well guess I gotta be more careful. Seems like a lesson for everyone since Pokeblader lost something too so it wasn't just me.