[London England UK Regents Park] 09/04/11 at 12:30! Tourny & Trades!

Okay, I hope you can!
Put me down as maybe
you should try to make this offical. You should make a post in the event proposals
ill come (move me to coming not as a maybe)
Put me down as a maybe, i Will try to come.
i am comming put me down
This is gonna be great, Remember to go to sign up for my one on the 19th of Feb

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-London-u...Tournament
(Jan. 30, 2011  11:43 AM)evilbullboy222 Wrote: you gotta have some rookies!!!!!!!!!!!!.........Me............I can come..........Smile

and me im a rookie as well Smile also dont we have enought people to make it official ?
I'm not going to make it official because Matt and Lee are already organising one.
Thats true, Blitz invited me to it and he said if he gets 8 people to reply then hell make a thread on it Smile
(Feb. 03, 2011  5:05 PM)aron101 Wrote: I'm not going to make it official because Matt and Lee are already organising one.

yer i know the only reason im saying that is because i cant make that date and if there isnt many people going i cant come beacause of were i live
Sorry guys. Just not bothered any more.
Its a bit short notice but theres a meet-up for 5th feb.
Okay, meet up is back on.
Date has been changed to the 5th of April 2011.
It should say 15-04-11 instead of 15-05-11. Your saying May, but you want April.

Kinda short notice again isn't it?? Anyways put me down for this, BeyJun may come too.
Can I be semi-in charge again?

Lastly if my items arrive quickly i will be selling stuff!
BigBang Pegasis / Fang Leone - Get yours before the next official tourny.
I might come! And sell all the stuff I don't want (Yes it's stuff NO ONE WANTS!!XD)
P.S: Control_ Lets just say if I come, You will have less items when you get back home your gonna have Much less and MUCH MORE CASH!!
Thanks for supporting the meet up guys. Especially you ControL_
Tongue_out I'm so changing more password.
Should we start promoting to more London members?
You've written 05/04/11 in the title but 06/04/11 in the OP, and the 5th April isn't a Saturday either.
My bad! I will fix that straight away!
Yh I'll come add me to the list