[London England UK Regents Park] 09/04/11 at 12:30! Tourny & Trades!

I'll most likely be able to come. Put me down as unconfirmed for now please.
I may be able to attend this event if i get lucky just depends on my college work, money and if i am actually able to get enough sleep to drag myself onto the tube lmao...if i do show up on the day then i am in if i dont show then its evident i am not there lol
Thanks for backing this meet up guys.
URGGHHHH - Customs holding onto my package which included the prize. Looks like i'll have to pimp out a different awesome prize?

Get yo friends to come along.
Don't you mean Prizes Kevin? Are you only supplying 1 prize?
Im coming!
Prize (s) same thing - Might be one awesome prize or some nibbles.

Getting some of those who can't get into the official to come here - It will be comparably fun.
Okay guys if you are going to come then make sure that nothing comes up for you on saturday cos we can't have people ditching us.
I've just sent a PM reminder to those that have shared some sort of interest to make sure they don't forget.

The weather is actually awesome and the showing of interest looks very good. There will be prizes!
(awesome DX sets, Ultimate Reshuffle Sets, Tornado Beystadiums, Championship Galaxy Pegasis's for runners up

Thanks.
Sounds like the prizes are going to be better than the faces given out at the official March of the Bladers tournament. I might come.
I hope you make it man, it's going to be awesome.
hey not tryin to be a party pooper but my team Team Titan Bladers are having a meet up on the same day so i was wondering if we could share the bandstand and can you take my off uncomfirmed and put me in the coming list please
(Apr. 07, 2011  8:01 PM)RockL-drago2866 Wrote: hey not tryin to be a party pooper but my team Team Titan Bladers are having a meet up on the same day so i was wondering if we could share the bandstand and can you take my off uncomfirmed and put me in the coming list please

But they will all be entering right?
How is that being a party pooper!? It means we have more members interested in entering this fun tounament.

Ofcourse - The bandstand is a public place, we don't own it or anything.
I hope that its hot on saturday! That would really brighten my day

Ha Ha get it brighten!!!
We can share RockL-Drago Smile You can take part in our tournament if you like. Just be sure to tell your team mates to come along! PM me with their usernames.
I'M SO THERE
Who is bringing stadia? I know ControL_ has 2 TT attacks and I'm bringing my one.
hey sorry to disapoint but my team mates and i have decide to change date of our team meet up and also i think i am the only one from my team coming and also i look forward to playing
Bladestorm will give me a run for my money
Control will merk me at the tourney
BeyJun i think i will be able to beat him maybe if i try really hard or use my MF-H Hell Bull bd145 EWD
Tormented, Akatsuki (maybe if he comes) and I think Phantom Blader has a TT Attack. I'll hit him up with a PM.
Can someone bring a walled large hasbro stadium too (PTW style) , I'm pretty good in the PTW - I'm better at it than the TT attack. I would bring my Max stampede but I can only carry one stadium.
Lookin forward to having a good day and we can blade for longer as summers here now