[London, England, UK] Machines With Hearts

good luck btw my team Team Titan Bladers also have a meet up on the 30th
Good Luck With Your Team Dang Your So Lucky To Have Aron101 And SMG!
I have known SMG since August and I know you and aron have had a past together.

It isn't really mostly for the meet up on the 30th it is the next tourny date, well for now it is.

But thank you everyone for their support we all really appreciate it Smile

-Best Regards,
RAW
Yes, it is a tournament that has not been confirmed yet!
Looks like we may see a full house on Saturday if BeyHyperKiller can turn up...
Yup, our first meet-up! I have never seen the rest of the team before! Raw have you seen aron101 or smg4life01 before?
Not in RL but I have seen smg4life01 via his YT and othervvideos but still yet to see you and aron
Cool cool, are thread doesn't have much activity does it? lol!
I decided to go crazy with the team mascot: [Image: MachineswithheartsMascot.png]

I know the wings are a bit weird but I really couldn't find wings that were good enough in a small amount of editing time! I'll fix them later.
Thats good, maybe you can make the machine a bit taller?
So Woobat and Magezone aro the only Pokemon I can see in it but yeah....pretty nice. I shall put it on the OP.

It is averagely active, we do post on it every day.
Oh yeah, the wings are from woobat! and the robot is basically a remake of Magnezone! Haha!
I now grant myself the official Pokemon wing observer 2011. *nods*
If i do go to the tournament tomorrow i will bringing this stadium:[Image: 140.jpg]
If i do go to the tournament tomorrow i will bringing this stadium:
[Image: 140.jpg]
Its 19" all around!
It looks quite good because I can see an outer tornado edge but I can't really tell if it is flat or not.
Actually the wings are from Swoobat but I will be editing those later on in the day ^^.
The walls are 5" in height. Eee
WTF, I forgot the S, please believe me, I am not lieing.

Those are quite high then...too bad it has giant gaps between them...xD
Ok if u want you can choose from these:
Max Stampede Stadium
Lightning Force L-Drago Stadium
Pegasus Thunder Whip Stadium (blue)
Bolt Blast Stadium
Super Lightning Vortex Stadium
Takara Japanese Standard Type Stadium
Takara Japanese Tornado Stadium
Takara Super Attack Type Stadium
Takara Japanese loose Attack Type Stadium
What do you mean when you say loose Attack Type Stadium?
(Apr. 15, 2011  12:56 PM)aron101 Wrote: Actually the wings are from Swoobat but I will be editing those later on in the day ^^.

That Is The Most Awesome Sprite Ever!
Ikr, we have the new awsome extreme Bey death cannon shooter mascot thing. It is even still being modified Gasp
(Apr. 15, 2011  1:16 PM)aron101 Wrote: What do you mean when you say loose Attack Type Stadium?

This stadium:
[Image: 855111426_75.jpg]
Blitz and leedraciel use this stadium most of the time, just without the cover thingy. Chocked_2
@aron101 why don't you do your signature?
I did but apparently it was too large.
Then take out the poke fusion link or the aron link cause it does have your name in the MWH one but it is your choice on whatever you do...