[London, England, UK] Hero's

We are doing hero's for are sig TheChosen1 is doing captain America, I'm doing Naruto the hero of the hidden leave village. But what's BLAZING DRAGON'S? TheChosen1 do we need the sig's not that I don't like it.
i dont mind any sig as long looks cool Smile
ok BLAZINGDRAGON.

Alright, i got News. im setting us our on goals if we achieve them you get 20 points

Blazing Dragon Goal: Get 1020BP Or over.
TheChosen1: get 100 BP or over
I thought you cant come to thr tourney on the 20th
Oh, Ok I understand.
I Updated The OP Team meet up on Thursday
what time what date Smile
Thursday the 4th of August.
Update the hero's of this team is Naruto, Captain America, and Ginga.
I dont need to UPdate that it doesn't matter any way the meet up time is 11:30 can any of u come?
Seeing as you guys are kind of copying RAW's ideas for example the points system... Team MWH want to challenge you to a team WAR at Bey Thunder! Do you accept? ...Most likely we have two members attending meaning a 2 vs how many members you have!

From Team MWH
Yep we accept . And i Haven't coyped Raw i admit i got the idea from Raw but ours if quite different .it will be 2v2 And i Know who is gnna win Thats Us because with have the Bey Sprite mines if one FIRE Right now Not on Do we Get to Meet u Guys i get the chance to do well in a tourney
Thats fine, i accept you didn't copy RAW's but you did get the idea from him. Also i don't know why you said you were going to win, it is 50/50, if you think your going to win then keep it to yourself or it will turn into SPAM and we will both get warnings. Bey Thunder it is then! Eee

Let the best team win!
sORRY ABOUT THAT I JUST GOT BUMPED UP SEe you at bey thunder also can you come to the beyblade meet up im holding 2morrow if you can try and bring some of your team members and bring stadiums
Sorry, i can't come tomorrow my mum will only let me come to like two beyblade events in a month and that is this weekend and the 20th (Bey Thunder).
We have TheChosen1 and BLAZING DRAGON going.
Yep that Right Itachi8 can u come
i didn't say i can come i will ask my mum later
Your coming to bey thunder and it's at bey thunder.
whats at beythunder
i thought the meet up was 2morrow
I'm talking about the team war.
oh kl
Bey thunder is a tournament that you are going to.
i know