[London, England, UK] Hero's

If I get 100points can I only use 75 to get a launcher and save the rest?
yes you can .Do you like the new system and please and you sign the contract
Player Agreement. I will be a good Member to this team i will stay untill Sempter 25th 2011.I will try my best to be a good member not only to the WBo but to the Team. I will come online at least every other day,I will have fun.
Each Member must copy that Play Agreement and but there name and age and sign it with there username Itachi8
Player Agreement:i will be good to the team help everyone out i will stay till December 8 2011
i am coming to the tourney 20 of august but i am in reserves
Thankyou. Blazing DRagon that wasn't the origanal contract but it is still good
hey guys
i migth come to the tourney 20 of august
It's a team meet up and your not part of this team any more.
Itachi8, it is a tourney. Bey thunder and there's no point of having a meet-up on the same day as a tourney.
It doesn't count as you are all most likely to be there anyway........
Neew rule u GUys you have to have Your own Hero signiture say team Hero's emxample my sig is gnna be Captain America's shield with it saying Team Hero's. And i Changed the Team name the Team Hero's
why did u change team name and your team members should have a say with the name there in it as well
Why do we need this?
@ Itachi8 is sounds so much better
Will have a team vote team Hero's or Bey Destroyer. Voting closes on the 2nd of August.
I vote for team Bey Destroyers.
team members only
yeh Saint thankz i vote for Team Hero's
yh but it might change there mind
and now is up 2 BLAZING DRAGON
team hero's sounds fine to me Smile
then it is voted the team name is TEAM HEROS
Yes i win Thankyou BLAZing DRagon
You win Team Hero's!Smile
If that is going to be your new name for the team, you have to change your team signature.
Yeh we NO im waiting for my one to be down