[London, England, UK] Hero's

how do i put our team sig
Copy my banner URL and past it in your sig and put [img] at the front and [/img] at the back.
thanks dude
happy to help out a team-mate.
(Jul. 10, 2011  5:58 PM)zflare3 Wrote: guys at least credit me XD

Fine you get 50% credit for the team banner 50 to you because you made it 50 to use for publishing it happySmile
Thankyou Zflare3 and are you gnna join the team
WHy 2 weeks?
and you have to fill this out

Name:
Beys
(Jul. 10, 2011  11:39 AM)✯Black✯Star✯ Wrote: Dude, your still on that? you bey begged and used 4 beys to win! and i have beat Reheem many times with my bey so even if your leader is it not his choice too?

You challenge me to be co-leader and I beat you 3-2!
Sorry for this but BLAZING DRAGON has not filled out the info sheet.
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!! I have never wanted to battle you for Co-Leader because i never wanted to leave.
(Jul. 10, 2011  6:46 PM)✯Black✯Star✯ Wrote: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!! I have never wanted to battle you for Co-Leader because i never wanted to leave.

Ask TheChosen1 hill say for sure.
You are the guy that broke my worn RF with 4 beys arent you?
(Jul. 10, 2011  6:49 PM)✯Black✯Star✯ Wrote: You are the guy that broke my worn RF with 4 beys arent you?

2 beys and yes I am (that was funny)
No it was 4 I was counting and even if you think its 2 it took you that many beys to beat me and u think your better? Ha laughable!
And also if you like I can make a better Team Banner?
(Jul. 10, 2011  7:19 PM)✯Black✯Star✯ Wrote: No it was 4 I was counting and even if you think its 2 it took you that many beys to beat me and u think your better? Ha laughable!
And also if you like I can make a better Team Banner?

Ok, but the team will have a vote on which one is better.

P.S Why did you use a worn RF tip in a tournament? That's illegal!
Post 1: Ok i dont mind i KNOW mine will be better lool

Post 2: dont get happy i used my other MINT RF for the matches.......
i have i filled out the info sheet in a pm init chosen1
I'll wont vote until zflare3 made his new banner but so fare black star is more then likely to get my vote.
You could have two banners. Just a suggestion.
Not a bad idea, what do you think TheChosen1?
(Jul. 11, 2011  7:39 PM)✯Black✯Star✯ Wrote: Yh we could but our sigs would be deleted because they will be to large...and that PISSES me off........
It won't be because ... your allowed 2 pictures in it if there the average size.