[London, England, UK] Hero's

Bad news I'm quitting beyblade in September!!!Crying so BLAZING DRAGON will be leader.
Team Bezerkers is better. And I'm the destroyer of beys.
Ultimate Zero why are you quiting beyblade. And i will be leader by then maybe before coz im will have my bey points up by then. and
Smart beyblader is that a challenge? coz i will take you on and defeat you
He lives in California...
Yeh i know i realised a couple of minutes ago.
(Jul. 09, 2011  9:26 AM)TheChosen1 Wrote: Ultimate Zero why are you quiting beyblade. And i will be leader by then maybe before coz im will have my bey points up by then.

1 I'm going to secondary school so I have to stop playing with toys.
2 I thought your quitting too...
I am going secondary school... i am not quitting... also know one has too know that you play with beyblades.
I don't want to quit.
Blitz is 20 and he still plays. DON'T QUIT
I am being force to quit, I love beyblade!
Well I'm going to be studying for the next 6 years so there's no point.
(Jul. 09, 2011  10:00 AM)Ultimate Zero Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2011  9:26 AM)TheChosen1 Wrote: Ultimate Zero why are you quiting beyblade. And i will be leader by then maybe before coz im will have my bey points up by then.

im in secondary school and i still play cause is cool and what i do dont let people change that Argh!
(Jul. 09, 2011  10:00 AM)Ultimate Zero Wrote:

Im In YR10 Next Year And Guess What I Still Play a Childrens Spinning Top Game And My Parents Dont Care I Just Dont Tell My School Mates (Unless You Trust Them With All Your Soul)
Ok when I can will go on the WBO!!!
weekends hoildays after school
Yep thankyou Ultimate ZEro for the Banner
and also i might not quit coz i got bored of beyblade but know im back into it so i might not buy anymore beyblade but i will play
Ok Reheem, I have given in...........

Can i Join your team on a condition that if i beat you in a battle i am the team co leader.

You know my details.....and you know my bey points are gonna shoot......
(Jul. 10, 2011  10:36 AM)✯Black✯Star✯ Wrote: Ok Reheem, I have given in...........

Can i Join your team on a condition that if i beat you in a battle i am the team co leader.

You know my details.....

We settled this at beyday I beat you but you can be primary leader that means if I quit you are next in line for co leaderStupid
Dude, your still on that? you bey begged and used 4 beys to win! and i have beat Reheem many times with my bey so even if your leader is it not his choice too?
BlackStar i have already beatan you yes you have beaten me but i beat you first but anyway yeh you can join if you like