[London, England, UK] Hero's

(Jul. 11, 2011  8:18 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2011  7:39 PM)✯Black✯Star✯ Wrote: Yh we could but our sigs would be deleted because they will be to large...and that PISSES me off........
It won't be because ... your allowed 2 pictures in it if there the average size.

No, Because i had a user bar and it was small and i normal sasuke sig with writing underneath the user bar and it got removed and thats why i changed my user
TheChosen1 wins my vote.
(Jul. 11, 2011  8:26 PM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: TheChosen1 wins my vote.

For what? Are you talking about the Sig thing?
(Jul. 11, 2011  8:26 PM)✯Black✯Star✯ Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2011  8:18 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2011  7:39 PM)✯Black✯Star✯ Wrote: Yh we could but our sigs would be deleted because they will be to large...and that PISSES me off........
It won't be because ... your allowed 2 pictures in it if there the average size.

No, Because i had a user bar and it was small and i normal sasuke sig with writing underneath the user bar and it got removed and thats why i changed my user

I mean, a member of the team decides which sig they like most, then puts it in their sig. Beyunicornos had like, 5 options for a sig (3 of which where rubbish but still....).
We can't use black stars because it's too big.
Sorry I mean't whoever did BLAZING DRAGONS signature banner thingy
It's has on it shadow lynx and are team bey is not that bey.
(Jul. 13, 2011  3:52 PM)Ultimate Zero Wrote: It's has on it shadow lynx and are team bey is not that bey.

Read his comment again... he never said that that was the signature he made for the team... he was showing an example for the difference between a signature and a banner...
(Jul. 13, 2011  10:42 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2011  3:52 PM)Ultimate Zero Wrote: It's has on it shadow lynx and are team bey is not that bey.

Read his comment again... he never said that that was the signature he made for the team... he was showing an example for the difference between a signature and a banner...

Ok, sorry for that.
I think the first one is too big.
(Jul. 15, 2011  8:46 PM)zflare3 Wrote: for gods sake!
that is a banner!
not a sig!
read my post alredy
learn the difference between a banner and a sig

btw i quit
(like i joined)

Calm down and when did you join?
Hye GUys im back im sorry i din't say anything i have bien banned from the website but any as for the sig i like to origanal one
I thought you quit even thought you said you wont LOL.
I'm talking about TheChosen1.
I changed my name to Itachi8. I'm Ultimate Zero
Yeh we Know can anyone come to the tourney on the 20 of august please tell me even if you only there to play for the free battles
i may join this team thechosen1 sent me and invite to this team ill think about it
All you need to do is fill this out

Name
Location (not address)
and best by
Name
best bey
beys that is the correct version
Hate to Double post but i Have uPdated the OP please read and copy out the Player contract thank you Very much