[London, England, UK] Hero's

Hello i am Tyric Raheems younger brother a.k.a TheChosen1 younger brother i will be taking over the team until He Is Unbanned which maybe a couple of months
No, until he is he get's back I will have full control with the team.
nO no nO ASK HIM ON fACEBOOK HE IS CALLed Raheem Tyric Mckenzie he will telll you or email him at Ganstergod@yahoo.co.uk or arrange a meet up with him and he will tell u
TheChosen1 is banned but I KNow Everything he wanted i i will get him
I don't know if you are his little bro and can't get banned for a couple of months.
Ask Blitz Mate He will tell you the whole story. And Ask Bey-Jake99 or just ask raheem yourself
So... the team war still going ahead at Bey-Thunder? If so... from your, team who is coming, we have me, RAW and maybe Hell-Reaper.
Yes the team war is still going on.
Who is coming from your team?
TheChosen1 and BLAZING DRAGON is coming.
Sorry guys, TheChosen1 is not coming to the Team war I'm not coming and I'm not putting one of my team mattes to tack on a team war by himself so this team has to cancel the team war.
(Aug. 06, 2011  9:23 PM)TheChosen1 Wrote: TheChosen1 is banned but I KNow Everything he wanted i i will get him
when u said get him did u mean me
(Aug. 11, 2011  2:59 PM)dragon reaper Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2011  9:23 PM)TheChosen1 Wrote: TheChosen1 is banned but I KNow Everything he wanted i i will get him
when u said get him did u mean me

That was a kid claiming that he was TheChosen1 little bro Blazefire but then somehow it got change to TheChosen1 but in other words he means TheChosen1.
What! The team war is off? I knew it would get canceled... how about one of our team members battle Blazing Dragon 1 on 1.
I'm ok with it but it's know BLAZING DRAGON call now!
Good news BLAZING DRAGON is doing it the team war is on!!!
i quit the team
OMG......ive missed too much.....have i been kicked out the team or something yet lool

I need to be filled in on this war thing ive been seeing on this thread...
is over any ways you guys lose
What do you mean, i quit too?
he's joined my team, team Senpuujin, I of course did not know of this, but I can't help it, i've already accepted him into the team.
... i don't care... XD I have nothing to do with this team XD I was just asking what does he mean.