Lets create A 5D beyblade system.

Just get draciel s or dranzer g.
(Aug. 13, 2013  10:30 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: so do you think you could create something along the lines of that??

Yeah its possible, there's also Dranzer S and Dranzer V that have tips that change between two different heights or if modified by cutting can be, these are selected before a fight whereas Trygle activates during. Look at older beyblade designs like the plastics, they were by far more innovative and complicated compared to the current designs which makes them more fun in my opinion.

I haven't found any pictures showing what this "STE" bit is, just pre-existing parts, do you have anymore pictures to post?
Good news, all parts are coming tomorrow, so I will have a whole prototype tomorrow.!
Of the track or full bey??
Track
Guys, add more content to your posts. This topic already has 154 replies within a few days, because a majority of the posts has no content.
okay we've been mainly talking about the beys and we've been posting any news we have on the topic

Hey Cannon do we have a news thread that has everything that's happening in beyblade?
Okay... FULL UPDATE:

Now first, I tried the idea of weapons coming out of the face bolt(I know right!!??) That idea did not work. SO I went back to square one and started brainstorming.
Thanks to that, I started working on my STEs. The Ste consists of three things -
1. A spin track
2. An HMS running core
3. A normal 5D bottom.

So what I have planned so far is the spin track - currently ed145 - will connect to either a 4d bottom, or an hms running core. I cut off the top part of the hms running core - currently driger ms sg sharp - and this made it fit into the spin track. However it usually stays at the bottom, meaning it would fall off. So my clever plan - you have to twist it onto the spin track (Stupid) like a lid on a bottle which effectively tightens it. This gives the bey lots of strength and the best part is that the running core is quite tall and thick - so you get enough strength and balance for the beyblade to not just fall over when hit once on the STE. Also if you want to decrease the height before your battle, take of the hms RC and put a normal 5d bottom on it. It works on my plans but now I will make it have a match with DEMS. I know I had do it before but that was to see defense and how long the STE would stand attacks before it toppled. I have improved it and if my STE beyblade prototype no.2 passes all or at least 2 tests from the three, the I will show pics tomorrow. (CROSS KEYS THAT IT WORKS)!
(Aug. 14, 2013  2:39 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: okay we've been mainly talking about the beys and we've been posting any news we have on the topic

Hey Cannon do we have a news thread that has everything that's happening in beyblade?

Here's news? And of course beyblade related newsGrin
http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News
(Aug. 14, 2013  4:51 PM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2013  2:39 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: okay we've been mainly talking about the beys and we've been posting any news we have on the topic

Here's news? And of course beyblade related newsGrin
http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News

ok thank you for the link
Yeah but you shouldn't be posting about the "5D system" there. It's for official news about the WBO. (just saying)
(Aug. 14, 2013  4:28 PM)jacolal Wrote: Okay... FULL UPDATE:

Now first, I tried the idea of weapons coming out of the face bolt(I know right!!??) That idea did not work. SO I went back to square one and started brainstorming.
Thanks to that, I started working on my STEs. The Ste consists of three things -
1. A spin track
2. An HMS running core
3. A normal 5D bottom.

So what I have planned so far is the spin track - currently ed145 - will connect to either a 4d bottom, or an hms running core. I cut off the top part of the hms running core - currently driger ms sg sharp - and this made it fit into the spin track. However it usually stays at the bottom, meaning it would fall off. So my clever plan - you have to twist it onto the spin track (Stupid) like a lid on a bottle which effectively tightens it. This gives the bey lots of strength and the best part is that the running core is quite tall and thick - so you get enough strength and balance for the beyblade to not just fall over when hit once on the STE. Also if you want to decrease the height before your battle, take of the hms RC and put a normal 5d bottom on it. It works on my plans but now I will make it have a match with DEMS. I know I had do it before but that was to see defense and how long the STE would stand attacks before it toppled. I have improved it and if my STE beyblade prototype no.2 passes all or at least 2 tests from the three, the I will show pics tomorrow. (CROSS KEYS THAT IT WORKS)!

Sorry guys, it passed the stamina and defense test. But when it was doing an attack type test, and I made dems completely stamina, one smash attack with my bey and it lost balance and fell over - dems won. Unhappy Are there any ideas in this that can help me make the bey more balanced? Also, I think if I can customize my bey with xkai_dranzerx's then we will have our first actual 5d bey because we will have a fusion wheel and an STE. Another thing is that currently, I am working on the STE to be tightened, will post pics when done. Smile I only give confirmed pics not the ones where it didn't work, sorry. My prototype no 2 didn't pass so I'm building prototype 3. It will have a battle against nemesis this time. XD

Prorotype 3 is going to be called: Advancing Boar
(IF it works.)
Would putting pics of ones that didn't work be useful so then suggestions for improvements can be made by others to help you?
Oh yeah... ! Okay, I'm going to do the test tom and will definitely give pics.
okay let us know how it does
Hopefully it'll pass( hass to be all three) Also cant find nemesis will be my bey vs driger ms and draciel ms.
Ok great IM trying to do something my phone screen cracked
I havent bothered doing the test yet - any news from you guys?
hey can you post pics?
(Aug. 12, 2013  9:12 AM)Tri Wrote: What does the other D stand for? 4D isn't just called 4D for nothing, it stands for different material, divided wheel, dynamic drive, and deep custom. So I'm confused why this would be known as 5D unless there's another quality of it that happens to start with the letter D.
How about "deadly power" or something...

Ok guys. We might be making real beys, but I think these following ideas might work as a "5d"and I think deserve to be heard. If there's gonna be a new beyblade system, it would be nice to have an attack variation of Basalt. Since it would be based on attack, it might not have very good stamina, so we could make the wheel balanced(unlike the spiral staircase on basalt) because of its low stamina. Maybe not just one bey like basalt, but the whole system could be more heavy and solid like Basalt.
Next, I think we should have some metal series remakes of some of the plastic series. I know Bandid Genbull and Berserker Byakko(the tiger one) are considered remakes of Draciel and Driger, but we need beys with he plastics' gimmicks too. Maybe a track similar to E230 for a Rock Bison remake. If we combine the Metal System with Plastic Gen, the result could be the "perfect system".
Even if we try to make a broken system, the meta will balance out over time because we always find ways to balance the system with new combos. I used to think Synchrom would all become a broken system, but then we found beys like Duo and Death to balance the system again.
Again, I know we're making real beys in this thread, but this is my image of a 5d system.
we already got that covered and we do not need your help thank you for your imput.
(Aug. 19, 2013  3:58 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: hey can you post pics?

No because I havent done any tests yet.
(Aug. 19, 2013  4:17 PM)Bazooka Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2013  9:12 AM)Tri Wrote: What does the other D stand for? 4D isn't just called 4D for nothing, it stands for different material, divided wheel, dynamic drive, and deep custom. So I'm confused why this would be known as 5D unless there's another quality of it that happens to start with the letter D.
How about "deadly power" or something...
i`ve got it DEADLY DESTRUCTUON!!!
anyway maybe for 5D we could try stuff like Duo Phantom BD145CF and MF-H Duo,omega,death Kreis cygnus and Diablo Basalt Horogium and Diablo Destroy and some of lewis1134`s modded tips lik E:G (engine gear) and P:D
If you have thought of a way to make thesethengo ahead otherwise stop spamming .