Lets create A 5D beyblade system.

(Aug. 13, 2013  9:11 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Hold on its on my photobycket

Ok sorry if I'm being impatient, it just sounds really cool!Joyful_2
Kinda a bit more on topic posting in here. I would like to see some drawings or sketches of some stuff you guys have, obviously making parts does cost money. I've noticed there's a range locations you're all from, from America to UK
(Aug. 13, 2013  9:24 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: Guys I have some news I have just contacted lowen93 about making us the metal wheels like for deep space pegasis. I am still waiting for his response.

I asked him because he can make laser cut metal parts like beyblades so I figured why not ask him...All we need is his response and then pegasus's metal wheel plans

Same here and I've given him the details of our designs and he will probably reply tomorrow.
I know I will pay 25 dollars that should cover a bit anyway I'm selling some stuff so I can for this project.
So if we combine aces prototype with my Ste prototype, we may just have the 5d beyblades!!
Are these parts to work with current metal beyblade stuff or previous versions like HMS or a completely new interface? The old plastics had some very unique features like all the engine gear clutches or extra arms that extended out like big claws when hit so moving parts can work
My deep space Pegasus prototype flew nemsis with one blow of of his space winds
Yeah my prototype beat dems in 4 hits

Uh oh my Ste tip isn't attaching back on.

Someone help me
I'll try to sort out tomorrow with fresh mind goodnight
(Aug. 13, 2013  9:56 PM)lowen93 Wrote: Are these parts to work with current metal beyblade stuff or previous versions like HMS or a completely new interface? The old plastics had some very unique features like all the engine gear clutches or extra arms that extended out like big claws when hit so moving parts can work

the current series but if you could make only one HMS compatible part that'd be great

(Aug. 13, 2013  10:09 PM)jacolal Wrote: I'll try to sort out tomorrow with fresh mind goodnight

good night what time is it near you?? here it's 5:14 PM
Xd Here in Texas its like 4 something Lol but he lives in England
I was asking him here it's well 5:16

I think we should focus on the parts now. So can you send me the link to your photobucket or the picture?
I think we should make a TH250 changes from 130 to 170 to 250
(Aug. 13, 2013  10:13 PM)Triforceblader Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2013  9:56 PM)lowen93 Wrote: Are these parts to work with current metal beyblade stuff or previous versions like HMS or a completely new interface? The old plastics had some very unique features like all the engine gear clutches or extra arms that extended out like big claws when hit so moving parts can work

the current series but if you could make only one HMS compatible part that'd be great

(Aug. 13, 2013  10:09 PM)jacolal Wrote: I'll try to sort out tomorrow with fresh mind goodnight

good night what time is it near you?? here it's 5:14 PM

If there's some pictures to explain what you're trying to achieve that'd help. Yeah its almost 10:30pm here in England

(Aug. 13, 2013  10:22 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: I think we should make a TH250 changes from 130 to 170 to 250

The old Trygle plastic beyblade changed height, a spring loaded tip in a shaft was released when hit
so do you think you could create something along the lines of that??
Alright, just woke up, gonna start working on my stuff in an hour and mr lowen if you need info look in the first four pages, where i posted pics of it.
wait I never saw you post any pics!
Already have, page 3, not actual plans because I'm still fixing the ste problem, I've cut a bit of the top of, so that it attaches like a lid on a bottle. Goes in fairly tight. Smile Hasn't come out so far, (Cross Keys).

EDIT: Page 5 not 3. The STEs are THE tip when you want height and you can "unscrew them"and attach a normal tip for changing height. It is a very basic model right now as I don't have all the resources.
Oh Okay!!! Smile
The new tips are going to be called 5D.... S...T...E!!! How is everyone doing in this - lowen, ace, triforceblader, and sorablader? what have you done so far? Oh and triforce, I will need you to make an ste yourself as well, so get an mfb and an hms, and MAKE! WHOHOO WE'RE ALMOST DONE!!!
yeah I'm trying my best to get an engine gear for a low price