Legend Bey Testing

Errrr.... i thought Midnight would have a good attack advantage, at least thats what some people said.
But it's also extremely light. Which kinda brings it down a bit.
(Feb. 04, 2011  3:02 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: But it's also extremely light. Which kinda brings it down a bit.

and thats why you use a MF/MF-H, i think midnight could do good on gb145 as well

can someone test mf/mf-h midnight gemios (gemios does better than bull for midnight, well at least in a hasbro LF/MXS) gb145rf/r2f vs top tier combos with WB and rsf/cs/rs, i think the added weight should help
(Feb. 04, 2011  2:58 AM)Dan Wrote: But IIRC, Thermal is still trash for attack, or anything really.

exactly our point... so if thermal is better at attack and stamina compared to fury, then Fury is not really good.... (that's the point we're trying to bring out)
(Feb. 04, 2011  3:05 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2011  3:02 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: But it's also extremely light. Which kinda brings it down a bit.

and thats why you use a MF/MF-H, i think midnight could do good on gb145 as well

can someone test mf/mf-h midnight gemios (gemios does better than bull for midnight, well at least in a hasbro LF/MXS) gb145rf/r2f vs top tier combos with WB and rsf/cs/rs, i think the added weight should help
... or it could bring it down... remember, added weight could be a bad thing too. More weight means less attack power and slows it down... the purpose is to add more weight to control and reduce recoil affecting Midnight. not kill it's "knock out" power
(Feb. 04, 2011  3:07 AM)Sky Prince Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2011  2:58 AM)Dan Wrote: But IIRC, Thermal is still trash for attack, or anything really.

exactly our point... so if thermal is better at attack and stamina compared to fury, then Fury is not really good.... (that's the point we're trying to bring out)
(Feb. 04, 2011  3:05 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

... or it could bring it down... remember, added weight could be a bad thing too. More weight means less attack power and slows it down... the purpose is to add more weight to control and reduce recoil affecting Midnight. not kill it's "knock out" power

it depends, look at the combo mf(?) gravity perseus r145rf, it is heavy but is a ferocious smash attacker IIRC
hmm, that is true. point taken....
Gravity has immense recoil?
haha, that is another good point..... Midnight has immense recoil and Gravity doesn't but the weight does more good than harm on Gravity compared to Midnight.
what? I meant gravity DOES have immense recoil, hence why it needs the weight, or at least benefits off of the weight of R145.
(Feb. 04, 2011  4:48 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: haha, that is another good point..... Midnight has immense recoil and Gravity doesn't but the weight does more good than harm on Gravity compared to Midnight.
um gravity does have lots of recoil
and how do you know the effect wont be the same on midnight? please test this
MF Midnight Bull GB145RF v MF Earth Bull GB145WB
40% Winrate (Click to View)

Not sure if the loss in speed is worth the weight, because the recoil is still an issue even with GB145 (4 DKO, that might've been a KO on either side).
(Feb. 04, 2011  4:55 AM)SirThinh Wrote: MF Midnight Bull GB145RF v MF Earth Bull GB145WB
40% Winrate (Click to View)

Not sure if the loss in speed is worth the weight, because the recoil is still an issue even with GB145 (4 DKO, that might've been a KO on either side).

hmmm not what i was expecting, thankyou for the tests. just a quick question, can you test on 125?
(Feb. 04, 2011  4:55 AM)SirThinh Wrote: Not sure if the loss in speed is worth the weight, because the recoil is still an issue even with GB145
lol. my point has been proven. like i said, too much weight doesn't mean it's good
(Feb. 04, 2011  5:13 AM)Sky Prince Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2011  4:55 AM)SirThinh Wrote: Not sure if the loss in speed is worth the weight, because the recoil is still an issue even with GB145
lol. my point has been proven. like i said, too much weight doesn't mean it's good

Well, I did say I wasn't sure. It did kind of produce same percentages as MFMidnight100RF, so one is not better than the other yet until we get some other people doing tests too.

MF Midnight Bull 125RF v MF Earth Bull GB145WB
50% Winrate (Click to View)
Seems like the smash attack isn't too consistent and it makes it kind of unreliable. It would win few in a row then lose a few in a row, as opposed to maybe exchanging rounds back and forth.
lol. i tested but again, i guess it depends on who launches it cause i had better results with Midnight.
IMO WB is outclassed, and if Midnight gets around 50% against WB, then it's nothing too special.

If I'm not mistaken, isn't Rock Better? Lol

I might do some tests with Fury tomorrow.

Any suggestions on what combo I should use for Fury?
yeah... i agree with blaze wheeler... i've had better results with rock as an attack type....
(Feb. 04, 2011  5:40 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: lol. i tested but again, i guess it depends on who launches it cause i had better results with Midnight.

i do to, the reason why is because megablader9 got 95% win vs earth bull gb145wb with MF midnight ___ 100rf

so i looked at your video of midnight vs WB and you need to launch WB at 70-80% power so it doesnt move around for accurate results IIRC
lol. sorry for the late reply. i was too busy with work... umm, i'll redo it when i get the chance. i'm kinda busy at the moment with school work and job applications. but yeah, u wanted me to redo it with the 100 track or the 145 track?
(Feb. 04, 2011  3:57 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i do to, the reason why is because megablader9 got 95% win vs earth bull gb145wb with MF midnight ___ 100rf
so i looked at your video of midnight vs WB and you need to launch WB at 70-80% power so it doesnt move around for accurate results IIRC

Midnight seems so light even with an MF-H. I don;t know if it'll work too good as an Attack Wheel.
(Feb. 04, 2011  6:25 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: IMO WB is outclassed, and if Midnight gets around 50% against WB, then it's nothing too special.

If I'm not mistaken, isn't Rock Better? Lol

I might do some tests with Fury tomorrow.

Any suggestions on what combo I should use for Fury?

MF-L Fury Pegasus(II)T125R2F

^^; Hope its good
So, what we can conclude is that Torch, Fury and Night are all bad, and Midnight is sometimes good, sometimes bad, depending on those who use it ?
(Feb. 05, 2011  9:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote: So, what we can conclude is that Torch, Fury and Night are all bad, and Midnight is sometimes good, sometimes bad, depending on those who use it ?

yes
was fury tested for destabilizing? i think it could work because look at it, it has a flame mixed with thermal like shape...