Legend Bey Testing

(Feb. 01, 2011  3:26 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: no, that part has been out for months : \

Yeah, I know but I asked because I didn't want the paint on my Collector's Edition Cyber Pegasis/Pegasus Wheel to chip off so I didn't test it because of that.
lol. oh such a collector. here, how about this as a request for IKMV to test out:
MF Cyber Pegasus 125 R2f VS MF Earth Bull GB145 RS
We know undisputedly that Cyber sucks so there's like no point. In testing it. Also can you test the combos against WB defence combos cause the rubber defence bottom ones show very little about it's attack power.
wait. so let me make sure i understand what you're saying. you want us to put WB on the defense combos? or something like that....
would:
MF cyber pegasus 125 R2F vs MF Earth Bull GB145 WB
work? or are you referring to testing Midnight????
Yes. How is that hard to stand. It torch loses all it's matches against an RS combo then that shows us that it's attack strength isn't great but beyond that it shows nothing in exactly how good it is. There's no point testing cyber since we know it sucks. The new wheels are the ones everyone is interested in.
Didn't I already do tests on Night? Oh well, I'll do them again just to be sure. I'll also do Torch at a later date. Tell me what combos to put them against and I'll see if I can march it with the parts I have.
Here's what I would like:

Torch wheel
MF Torch Aries 145RF VS MF Earth Bull GB145WB
MF Torch Aries 100RF VS MF Earth Bull GB145WB

Night wheel:
Night Bull 145SD VS Virgo 145SD
Night Bull 145SD VS Earth Bull 145SD

Midnight wheel:
Midnight Bull 145RF VS MF Earth Bull GB145WB
Midnight Bull 100RF VS MF Earth Bull GB145WB
WB is outclassed though ...
Eh, I want:

MF-L Midnight Bull GB/R145R2F and Night Virgo CH120RF. They're remakes of some of my fabourite combos from the Metal System era, hah.
(Feb. 01, 2011  1:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: WB is outclassed though ...

Yes but putting it against rubber bottoms shows very little apart from that it can't stand up to rubber defence bottoms. And I want to see how they do for attack which results against rubber defence bottoms don't really show.
CS seems like a fine replacement, no ?
I'm sorry guys I really don't have as many beys and parts as sone of you other people do so I might not be able to the tests you're looking for. I'll try to an alternative to those, and yes they most likely be outclassed. Meh. I'll give it my best‼ がんばって‼
I'm sorry I havent been updating. My laptop crapped up on me. I will be resuming tests tonight and posting requested tests late tonight I promise.
Fairly simple request here, 3 solo spin time tests for night bull 145sd/w

Pretty please could you test it soon, cos I'll be at the shops tomorrow and I dunno whether to grab it or not, if I see it.
ultrablader, i'm gonna do ur test... but u mind if i do MF-H instead of MF-L cause my friend threw out my clear plate and clear core.... which really sucks cause he thought they were just scrap plastic..... and i didn't learn that they were part of the the Metal face set until 2 days after i got the metal face.....
(Feb. 01, 2011  1:47 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2011  1:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: WB is outclassed though ...

Yes but putting it against rubber bottoms shows very little apart from that it can't stand up to rubber defence bottoms. And I want to see how they do for attack which results against rubber defence bottoms don't really show.

You make an interesting distinction, and one that seems to be frequently ignored - testing isn't solely about finding whether a particular part is top-tier or not, it is also about determining an overall position against other parts.

Once a "complete" part ranking is completed, it would be possible to do a couple of interesting things:

1) Liven up the metagame by imposing a restriction on the number of top ranked parts you may use in a battle. Only being allowed to use one place rank for example, would result in combos like: Face rank 4, Clear Wheel rank 5, Metal Wheel rank 2, Track rank 3, Bottom rank 1.

2) Create a handicap system for bladers of different skill levels so that they can have a chance at winning a battle or two.

In any event, whether adopted into official WBO rules/systems or not, having a complete ranking would allow those of us battling "just for fun" to allow a more balanced battle when one blader has more money and parts than the other.

Just a thought.
The main reason i'm interested in exactly how good they are is so I can put them into the tier thread.
ok, i did the tests for midnight. i'm putting the clips together in a vid and putting it up on youtube. but for the results:
Midnight 100 won
Midnight 145 lost
Did you do proper testing or just 2 battles?
i did multiple rounds... i'll upload it in an hour or two.
where is hyper aquario
it doesn't release til later in Feb....
(Feb. 02, 2011  3:25 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: it doesn't release til later in Feb....

megablader9 has it so so it should be released, its just some places have it before others <- offtopic
lol. no, it's not off topic... topic are the legend beys... it's related to the topic
btw, one of the tests ultrablader requested:
http://youtu.be/fDSO1JkDLL4?hd=1
http://youtu.be/L9Gd9AWjgcw?hd=1
I've been trying out this midnight combo: MF Midnight Pegasus GB145F in my hasbro MXS stadium and to be quite honest it's terrible...anyone else getting these results? I'm wondering if it's just in hasbro stadiums that it's bad? Also, is Fury a viable attack option? What about Torch?