Legal vs illegal anime streaming sites (Must Read)

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations - Shadow of the Curse Mark came out in January 12th and includes up too Episode 105. Episode 105 came out in May 5, 2019. Stuff takes a damn long time.

(Feb. 28, 2021  9:42 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2021  9:34 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Ryuga's Son what the hell are you talking about?

Anyways simply watching DVD only would probably take years. For the majority of anime there's just Japanese DVD and English DVD, no Japanese with subs. Dubs take a hell of a long time to make and put into DVD boxes compared to just talking the anime and putting it onto a DVD. Obviously no one would want to wait that long.

Episode 26 in Kimetsu No Yaiba came out September 28th 2019. Demon Slayer DVD/Blu-ray part 2 which included up to episode 26 came out in January 19. That's over a year of waiting. I still by Blu-ray's and DVD's but to use that as my main source of anime would be just insane.

You are getting desperate to prove your point. You're a cool guy, but all I'm trying to say is that maybe this huge argument should stop

The argument's already gotten to it's closing point, and how am I getting desperate?
(Feb. 28, 2021  9:44 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Boruto: Naruto Next Generations - Shadow of the Curse Mark came out in January 12th and includes up too Episode 105. Episode 105 came out in May 5, 2019. Stuff takes a damn long time.

Boruto is starting to get good (finally)