Legal vs illegal anime streaming sites (Must Read)

(Feb. 25, 2021  10:38 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Watching anime legally as the only way to support is flawed thinking. Cause well, you can support other ways. Like, buying a shirt. That’s support. Watching illegally isn’t a bad thing as long as you can still support the franchises you, well, watch.

Also the main reason people watch illegally is cause crunchy roll and funimation (among other sites )kinda suck so I recommend to not use those.

Also to not give streaming sites money just use ad blockers they’re free and simple lol

You do realize that that’s flawed thinking, right? Yeah, supporting them in other ways is good, but they’re still losing money because you’re not watching them on websites which they’re officially licensed on. Yes, the ads can suck sometimes, but using the official websites that these anime are streamed on is the best way to support them because they’re making money off of the ads you watch when you watch it on these websites. Also, how does CR suck? The interface isn’t the best, but it works fine for watching anime (I will say the ads can be annoying at times, so I’ll give you that). Also, for you CR and Funimation peeps who dislike those platforms, this exists with a great interface: https://vrv.co/

The ads are also not that bad either, I’d say they’re reasonable. If you wanna stream anime, I’d do it on Vrv. It’s an officially licensed website ofc, otherwise I wouldn’t recommend it.
I never have seen such a favoured respose to do something illegal.

Why does everyone pay for something? To help the business grow. It is basic common sense that the company which is producing the anime spends a lot of money. The actual amount may surprise you. It takes about a million dollars to animate a season of 24 mins anime.

Also the animators work in pretty subpar conditions. They get about 400- 1200 yen per episode about 4 dollars to 5 dollars. Most of the time they work overtime between 12 to 13 hrs. The Japanese animation industry is infamous for their working condition.

Considering these points wouldnt it mean that it would be better to support it officially? Also have you ever thought of pirating movies just as easily? When you dont pirate movies( which you like) then why would youbpirate other things lol.

Also in the case of beyblade its available on yt free of cost. I use a Free VPN called proton VPN that easily connects to japan free of cost. I first watch the raw ep then only do i watch the subbed version though a discord server of a fansubbing grp.

While yes most of you are kids here and cannot afford a crunchyroll subscription at least watch beyblade through the official means.
(Feb. 26, 2021  2:18 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  10:38 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Watching anime legally as the only way to support is flawed thinking. Cause well, you can support other ways. Like, buying a shirt. That’s support. Watching illegally isn’t a bad thing as long as you can still support the franchises you, well, watch.

Also the main reason people watch illegally is cause crunchy roll and funimation (among other sites )kinda suck so I recommend to not use those.

Also to not give streaming sites money just use ad blockers they’re free and simple lol

You do realize that that’s flawed thinking, right? Yeah, supporting them in other ways is good, but they’re still losing money because you’re not watching them on websites which they’re officially licensed on. Yes, the ads can suck sometimes, but using the official websites that these anime are streamed on is the best way to support them because they’re making money off of the ads you watch when you watch it on these websites. Also, how does CR suck? The interface isn’t the best, but it works fine for watching anime (I will say the ads can be annoying at times, so I’ll give you that). Also, for you CR and Funimation peeps who dislike those platforms, this exists with a great interface: https://vrv.co/

The ads are also not that bad either, I’d say they’re reasonable. If you wanna stream anime, I’d do it on Vrv. It’s an officially licensed website ofc, otherwise I wouldn’t recommend it.

Crunchy roll is scummy as heck and uses most of the funds to create bad anime and funimation can be ok but lots of times it’s so buggy, as if it’s being held together by chewed gum. Either way not giving enough money is flawed thinkin. Me buying 2 blu rays is like 90 bucks, money can range from various prices. The only Merch is more than shirts, which you seem to not be aware of.

(Feb. 26, 2021  2:30 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: I never have seen such a favoured respose to do something illegal.

Why does everyone pay for something? To help the business grow. It is basic common sense that the company which is producing the anime spends a lot of money.  The actual amount may surprise you.  It takes about a million dollars to animate a season of 24 mins anime.

Also the animators work in pretty subpar conditions.  They get about 400- 1200 yen per episode about 4 dollars to 5 dollars.  Most of the time they work overtime between 12 to 13 hrs.  The Japanese animation industry is infamous for their working condition.

Considering these points wouldnt it mean that it would be better to support it officially? Also have you ever thought of pirating movies just as easily?  When you dont pirate movies( which you like) then why would youbpirate other things lol.

Also in the case of beyblade its available on yt free of cost.  I use a Free VPN called proton VPN that easily connects to japan free of cost. I first watch the raw ep then only do i watch the subbed version though a discord server of a fansubbing grp.

While yes most of you are kids here and cannot afford a crunchyroll subscription at least watch beyblade through the official means.

That’s just trying to to throw morality into play, there are actual funds that get tons of money to give directly to the anime industry.

Every time I see this argument it hurts me. Oh the workers aren’t getting money shut up dude. Everyone seems to be dumb enough to fall into the same old marketing trick that this is the only way to sufficiently support the industry, it’s not. It’s really not.
I just watch sparking from this channel https://www.youtube.com/c/RAMPHobbiesBeyblade/videos since I don’t got a vpn I watch it on other channels but this is the main channel
(Feb. 25, 2021  11:46 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Tbh Japan must know not everyone is able to afford a VPN (i sure as hell can't) to watch their anime, its actually ridiculous. Tbh, i buy the beys and I take time from my busy life to watch the anime. Either way, that is supporting them.

Why the hell does it matter "how" you support it?

A little late, but exactly. I can watch Attack on Titan it off of kiss anime (hypothetically cause it’s dead RIP) and buy 1000 dollars worth of merchandise for it the next day, but no it’s not comparable to the money they get when you watch it in Crunchy Roll. People seem to think buying merch to support the franchise means buying a $5 dollar pen with Sasuke on it, actual legitimate amounts of money are being given to the industry.
(Feb. 26, 2021  2:54 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  2:18 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: You do realize that that’s flawed thinking, right? Yeah, supporting them in other ways is good, but they’re still losing money because you’re not watching them on websites which they’re officially licensed on. Yes, the ads can suck sometimes, but using the official websites that these anime are streamed on is the best way to support them because they’re making money off of the ads you watch when you watch it on these websites. Also, how does CR suck? The interface isn’t the best, but it works fine for watching anime (I will say the ads can be annoying at times, so I’ll give you that). Also, for you CR and Funimation peeps who dislike those platforms, this exists with a great interface: https://vrv.co/

Crunchy roll is scummy as heck and uses most of the funds to create bad anime and funimation can be ok but lots of times it’s so buggy, as if it’s being held together by chewed gum. Either way not giving enough money is flawed thinkin. Me buying 2 blu rays is like 90 bucks, money can range from various prices. The only Merch is more than shirts, which you seem to not be aware of.
Of course I’m aware of the other merch that exists, but someone else can go and buy that blue Ray disc, it doesn’t have to be you. With anime though, once you’ve watched it, you’re not likely to watch it again, and so that’s money that the anime companies lose because you decided to watch it on an illegal website. Also, you said nothing about Vrv, which like I said, if you don’t like CR or Funimation I’d use that. Maybe give it a try and see if you like it so you don’t have to use those illegal websites. Also, it’s not like the illegal website owners are pure either, and their money usage is probably much worse than CR’s knowing the sketchy stuff that goes on with those websites.
(Feb. 26, 2021  3:04 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  2:54 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:   Crunchy roll is scummy as heck and uses most of the funds to create bad anime and funimation can be ok but lots of times it’s so buggy, as if it’s being held together by chewed gum. Either way not giving enough money is flawed thinkin. Me buying 2 blu rays is like 90 bucks, money can range from various prices. The only Merch is more than shirts, which you seem to not be aware of.
Of course I’m aware of the other merch that exists, but someone else can go and buy that blue Ray disc, it doesn’t have to be you. With anime though, once you’ve watched it, you’re not likely to watch it again, and so that’s money that the anime companies lose because you decided to watch it on an illegal website. Also, you said nothing about Vrv, which like I said, if you don’t like CR or Funimation I’d use that. Maybe give it a try and see if you like it so you don’t have to use those illegal websites. Also, it’s not like the illegal website owners are pure either, and their money usage is probably much worse than CR’s knowing the sketchy stuff that goes on with those websites.
There an ad blocker called ad blocker pro, it’s one of the first ones to appear when searching up free ad blockers and tons of people use it.

Every single person in the pirating community advocates to use ad blockers, money loss is practically not even an argument anymore.
(Feb. 26, 2021  2:54 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  2:18 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: You do realize that that’s flawed thinking, right? Yeah, supporting them in other ways is good, but they’re still losing money because you’re not watching them on websites which they’re officially licensed on. Yes, the ads can suck sometimes, but using the official websites that these anime are streamed on is the best way to support them because they’re making money off of the ads you watch when you watch it on these websites. Also, how does CR suck? The interface isn’t the best, but it works fine for watching anime (I will say the ads can be annoying at times, so I’ll give you that). Also, for you CR and Funimation peeps who dislike those platforms, this exists with a great interface: https://vrv.co/

(Feb. 26, 2021  2:30 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: I never have seen such a favoured respose to do something illegal.

Why does everyone pay for something? To help the business grow. It is basic common sense that the company which is producing the anime spends a lot of money.  The actual amount may surprise you.  It takes about a million dollars to animate a season of 24 mins anime.

Also the animators work in pretty subpar conditions.  They get about 400- 1200 yen per episode about 4 dollars to 5 dollars.  Most of the time they work overtime between 12 to 13 hrs.  The Japanese animation industry is infamous for their working condition.

Considering these points wouldnt it mean that it would be better to support it officially? Also have you ever thought of pirating movies just as easily?  When you dont pirate movies( which you like) then why would youbpirate other things lol.

Also in the case of beyblade its available on yt free of cost.  I use a Free VPN called proton VPN that easily connects to japan free of cost. I first watch the raw ep then only do i watch the subbed version though a discord server of a fansubbing grp.

That’s just trying to to throw morality into play, there are actual funds that get tons of money to give directly to the anime industry.

Every time I see this argument it hurts me. Oh the workers aren’t getting money shut up dude. Everyone seems to be dumb enough to fall into the same old marketing trick that this is the only way to sufficiently support the industry, it’s not. It’s really not.

Well the entire point of this argument is about morality my dude. I think you guys have forgotten the basic essense of this argument.  Why is a thing wrong or illegal?because it is either immoral or not accepted by the society in the country. An excuse saying that we should not include morality is just plain wrong in my honest opinion.  Your point about merchandise is valid. 

At the end of the day if children are doing it, then it may be acceptable as there is no real way of them paying. However i do have a problem.if we adults start doing it just to save money. That is why in japan and in many countries it has become illegeal and people are paying fines for it. 

Just because it is not enforced in a particular country (either due to impracticality or something) doesnt mean it suddenly becomes alright.
(Feb. 26, 2021  3:15 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  2:54 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:   Crunchy roll is scummy as heck and uses most of the funds to create bad anime and funimation can be ok but lots of times it’s so buggy, as if it’s being held together by chewed gum. Either way not giving enough money is flawed thinkin. Me buying 2 blu rays is like 90 bucks, money can range from various prices. The only Merch is more than shirts, which you seem to not be aware of.

Well the entire point of this argument is about morality my dude. I think you guys have forgotten the basic essense of this argument.  Why is a thing wrong or illegal?because it is either immoral or not accepted by the society in the country. An excuse saying that we should not include morality is just plain wrong in my honest opinion.  Your point about merchandise is valid. 

At the end of the day if children are doing it, then it may be acceptable as there is no real way of them paying. However i do have a problem.if we adults start doing it just to save money. That is why in japan and in many countries it has become illegeal and people are paying fines for it. 

Just because it is not enforced in a particular country (either due to impracticality or something) doesnt mean it suddenly becomes alright.

1. buy adblocker so sites cant get money

2. binge naruto 

3. Buy some naruto manga and a cool rasengan hat 

you're a pirate and support the anime industry

Obvious if you're pirating anime in Japan you're just stupid but anywhere else is totally acceptable
(Feb. 26, 2021  3:05 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  3:04 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Of course I’m aware of the other merch that exists, but someone else can go and buy that blue Ray disc, it doesn’t have to be you. With anime though, once you’ve watched it, you’re not likely to watch it again, and so that’s money that the anime companies lose because you decided to watch it on an illegal website. Also, you said nothing about Vrv, which like I said, if you don’t like CR or Funimation I’d use that. Maybe give it a try and see if you like it so you don’t have to use those illegal websites. Also, it’s not like the illegal website owners are pure either, and their money usage is probably much worse than CR’s knowing the sketchy stuff that goes on with those websites.
There an ad blocker called ad blocker pro, it’s one of the first ones to appear when searching up free ad blockers and tons of people use it.

Every single person in the pirating community, advocates to, use ad blockers money oss is practically not even an argument anymore.

I think you're missing the point here. Watching anime on an illegal site is like purchasing a fake beyblade and claiming that you're supporting the creator, when in all reality, all you're supporting is the illegal use of a patent. Websites like Crunchyroll, VRV, and Funimation actually purchase rights to animes in order to stream it legally, and then use the money made from the advertisements shown during the show to keep the cycle going. Sure, Crunchyroll may use the extra money to produce anime of their own, but that's completely fine, as they're not making money off of something they don't own.
Also, pirating is illegal and can get you thrown in jail. I don't suggest posting about committing it, especially on a public forum like WBO.
(Feb. 26, 2021  3:05 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  3:04 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Of course I’m aware of the other merch that exists, but someone else can go and buy that blue Ray disc, it doesn’t have to be you. With anime though, once you’ve watched it, you’re not likely to watch it again, and so that’s money that the anime companies lose because you decided to watch it on an illegal website. Also, you said nothing about Vrv, which like I said, if you don’t like CR or Funimation I’d use that. Maybe give it a try and see if you like it so you don’t have to use those illegal websites. Also, it’s not like the illegal website owners are pure either, and their money usage is probably much worse than CR’s knowing the sketchy stuff that goes on with those websites.

Every single person in the pirating community advocates to use ad blockers, money loss is practically not even an argument anymore.
Money loss is still an argument.  Money loss in economics is of two types.  
Real money loss and potential money loss. Its the potential money loss which we are talking about here. The company did loose money that could have been earned if the person used an illegal way to use it. 
 But i digress. Ill just leave it by saying if you really want to support the anime itself the you should go for the official way. If you want to buy merch do it. But I would prefer if you do both the legal way.
damn and im here just trynna watch the burst anime lol
(Feb. 26, 2021  3:21 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  3:05 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: There an ad blocker called ad blocker pro, it’s one of the first ones to appear when searching up free ad blockers and tons of people use it.

Money loss is still an argument.  Money loss in economics is of two types.  
Real money loss and potential money loss. Its the potential money loss which we are talking about here. The company did loose money that could have been earned if the person used an illegal way to use it. 
 But i digress. Ill just leave it by saying if you really want to support the anime itself the you should go for the official way. If you want to buy merch do it. But I would prefer if you do both the legal way.

I don't care what you prefer my dude its my life not yours

(Feb. 26, 2021  3:20 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  3:05 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: There an ad blocker called ad blocker pro, it’s one of the first ones to appear when searching up free ad blockers and tons of people use it.

Every single person in the pirating community, advocates to, use ad blockers money oss is practically not even an argument anymore.

I think you're missing the point here. Watching anime on an illegal site is like purchasing a fake beyblade and claiming that you're supporting the creator, when in all reality, all you're supporting is the illegal use of a patent. Websites like Crunchyroll, VRV, and Funimation actually purchase rights to animes in order to stream it legally, and then use the money made from the advertisements shown during the show to keep the cycle going. Sure, Crunchyroll may use the extra money to produce anime of their own, but that's completely fine, as they're not making money off of something they don't own.
Also, pirating is illegal and can get you thrown in jail. I don't suggest posting about committing it, especially on a public forum like WBO.

1. Crunchyroll made a bunch of irrelevant carp and 3 back to back down cataclysmic failures, lot of money loss. Also 1 anime inspired show that never happened, also tehy're just scummy in general.

2. no pirating anime cannot get you thrown in jail thats idiotic

3. fake beys and watching anime illegally are 2 separate things.

(Feb. 26, 2021  3:20 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:

Wait a second, did you not even read my damn posts? I said there are other ways to support the industry other than watching it on legal sites? I'm genuinely confused.

(Feb. 26, 2021  3:22 AM)Pixi Wrote: damn and im here just trynna watch the burst anime lol

yo they got beybloade burt sag dab on oonime sige and there no ad so they don't get any money  Cool
(Feb. 26, 2021  3:23 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  3:20 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: I think you're missing the point here. Watching anime on an illegal site is like purchasing a fake beyblade and claiming that you're supporting the creator, when in all reality, all you're supporting is the illegal use of a patent. Websites like Crunchyroll, VRV, and Funimation actually purchase rights to animes in order to stream it legally, and then use the money made from the advertisements shown during the show to keep the cycle going. Sure, Crunchyroll may use the extra money to produce anime of their own, but that's completely fine, as they're not making money off of something they don't own.

1. Crunchyroll made a bunch of irrelevant carp and 3 back to back down cataclysmic failures, lot of money loss. Also 1 anime inspired show that never happened, also tehy're just scummy in general.

(Feb. 26, 2021  3:20 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: I think you're missing the point here. Watching anime on an illegal site is like purchasing a fake beyblade and claiming that you're supporting the creator, when in all reality, all you're supporting is the illegal use of a patent. Websites like Crunchyroll, VRV, and Funimation actually purchase rights to animes in order to stream it legally, and then use the money made from the advertisements shown during the show to keep the cycle going. Sure, Crunchyroll may use the extra money to produce anime of their own, but that's completely fine, as they're not making money off of something they don't own.

Wait a second, did you not even read my damn posts? I said there are other ways to support the industry other than watching it on legal sites? I'm genuinely confused.
Wow, me too! You’ve ignored one part of my post the last two times, that being just use Vrv for the reasons I mentioned before, and the second post you COMPLETELY ignored. Pirating anime CAN get you thrown in jail just like how pirating any form of media can.
(Feb. 26, 2021  3:34 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  3:23 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: 1. Crunchyroll made a bunch of irrelevant carp and 3 back to back down cataclysmic failures, lot of money loss. Also 1 anime inspired show that never happened, also tehy're just scummy in general.

Wow, me too! You’ve ignored one part of my post the last two times, that being just use Vrv for the reasons I mentioned before, and the second post you COMPLETELY ignored. Pirating anime CAN get you thrown in jail just like how pirating any form of media can.

1, I don't care about Vrv suprisingly cause that still doesnt fix the problem. 2, no you cannot go to jail for watching boruto episode 43 on 9anime.
Viewing, downloading, exhibiting or duplicating an illicit copy of the contents under this URL is punishable as an offence under the laws of India, including but not limited to under Sections 63, 63-A, 65 and 65-A of the Copyright Act, 1957 which prescribe imprisonment for 3 years and also fine of up to Rs 3 lakh

France has halted an anti-piracy policy that threatened persistent offenders with internet bans. A law passed by the previous government had let local courts suspend copyright infringers' connectivity for up to a month if they were caught three times.

my guy please understand you can go to jail for pirating these things. Eclipse Force
(Feb. 26, 2021  3:41 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Viewing, downloading, exhibiting or duplicating an illicit copy of the contents under this URL is punishable as an offence under the laws of India, including but not limited to under Sections 63, 63-A, 65 and 65-A of the Copyright Act, 1957 which prescribe imprisonment for 3 years and also fine of up to Rs 3 lakh

France has halted an anti-piracy policy that threatened persistent offenders with internet bans. A law passed by the previous government had let local courts suspend copyright infringers' connectivity for up to a month if they were caught three times.

my guy please understand you can go to jail for pirating these things. Eclipse Force
You do realize that Eclipse Force is saying that by watching anime on a pirated site you can’t be thrown to jail right?
(Feb. 26, 2021  3:43 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  3:41 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Viewing, downloading, exhibiting or duplicating an illicit copy of the contents under this URL is punishable as an offence under the laws of India, including but not limited to under Sections 63, 63-A, 65 and 65-A of the Copyright Act, 1957 which prescribe imprisonment for 3 years and also fine of up to Rs 3 lakh

You do realize that Eclipse Force is saying that by watching anime on a pirated site you can’t be thrown to jail right?
 checck what is written in the law in india. Viewing is also illegal.
(Feb. 26, 2021  3:44 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  3:43 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: You do realize that Eclipse Force is saying that by watching anime on a pirated site you can’t be thrown to jail right?

Not like the governments always watching you. You’re very unlikely to get caught (unless the police is specifically targeting you and only you).
(Feb. 26, 2021  3:44 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  3:43 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: You do realize that Eclipse Force is saying that by watching anime on a pirated site you can’t be thrown to jail right?

News flash: I don't live in india

(Feb. 26, 2021  3:47 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  3:44 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:  checck what is written in the law in india. Viewing is also illegal.

Not like the governments always watching you. You’re very unlikely to get caught (unless the police is specifically targeting you and only you).

and why would the police be randomly targeting a random dude. Was it because he was watching anime?
(Feb. 26, 2021  3:38 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  3:34 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Wow, me too! You’ve ignored one part of my post the last two times, that being just use Vrv for the reasons I mentioned before, and the second post you COMPLETELY ignored. Pirating anime CAN get you thrown in jail just like how pirating any form of media can.

1, I don't care about Vrv suprisingly cause that still doesnt fix the problem. 2, no you cannot go to jail for watching boruto episode 43 on 9anime.

This answer works well to show that it is illegal: https://qr.ae/pNQ8s4
This website as well: https://fossbytes.com/how-illegal-stream...u-trouble/
(Feb. 26, 2021  3:58 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  3:38 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: 1, I don't care about Vrv suprisingly cause that still doesnt fix the problem. 2, no you cannot go to jail for watching boruto episode 43 on 9anime.

How exactly do you think the police will find out a boy that's barely a teenager is watching anime illegally lol
(Feb. 26, 2021  3:58 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  3:38 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: 1, I don't care about Vrv suprisingly cause that still doesnt fix the problem. 2, no you cannot go to jail for watching boruto episode 43 on 9anime.

Everyone does it there’s really no big deal and no you’re not going to jail or paying 100 dollars for watching Yugioh 5DS episode 5 (or whatever you watch) especially with how many people use piracy.
(Feb. 26, 2021  4:03 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  3:58 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: This answer works well to show that it is illegal: https://qr.ae/pNQ8s4

Everyone does it there’s really no big deal and no you’re not going to jail or paying 100 dollars for watching Yugioh 5DS episode 5 (or whatever you watch) especially with how many people use piracy.

I have 100 bucks with me right now lets go time to watch yugioh gx
(Feb. 26, 2021  4:02 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  3:58 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: This answer works well to show that it is illegal: https://qr.ae/pNQ8s4

How exactly do you think the police will find out a boy that's barely a teenager is watching anime illegally lol
How, you ask?
It’s called one of us reporting you to the FBI for watching pirated content. Yes, it’s a crime, and yes, I have the number to contact them with. [Number removed, as it seems it won't be necessary]

Edit: To those who believe calling the number would potentially result in more important matters being put on hold, the FBI has a piracy division for instances like this.