Leap Year Celebrations for February + Indonesian forum!

Ladies and gentlebladers, entertwine your Blader Spirits on this special day of the Valentines : we love you, and we want to show it to you!

Plus, it’s a special month with one extra day…

Here’s the summary of this announcement:
  • The Indonesian forum now lives!
  • Special Leap Year Celebrations!
  • Upcoming Refill of Blader Rewards!

Our Indonesian userbase has really flourished since the last BeyDays, and they’ve proved that they really deserve to get their own forum where they can speak in a language that is all common to them. Congratulations to you all! If you continue being so active, perhaps we can foresee a very interesting future resembling the Italian forum for you!!

Here’s a message in Indonesian:

Halo beybladers Indonesia! Selamat datang di forum WBO Indonesia. Silahkan dimanfaatkan untuk membahas segala sesuatu yang berhubungan dengan beyblade dan harap mengikuti peraturan-peraturan WBO.

… as well as a banner …

… made by your very own Uwik, who is not only a forum moderator for the Indonesian forum like his comrade wpardin, but who automatically got promoted to Global Moderator too! Congrats!

If you have any issues regarding the Indonesian forum, do not hesitate to contact wpardin, Uwik, or any of the Committee Members!

Love and frenzy are in the air! Let’s see what’s so special about this month:

- Valentine’s Day
- This February has one extra day
- We’ve gotten a whole lot of new information on Beyblade Zero-G and BeyWheelz
- But… most importantly…

There is an unbelievably high number of tournaments for this month which is so cold and so short!

If we compare the number of tournaments in February for the United States to our history of tournaments, such a feat has only ever been done before during the Summer Spin Showdown events in collaboration with Toywiz! And considering that most of this month’s tournaments are probably going to work, this is an awesome record!!

To support this super activity, we’ve decided to open some special LEAP YEAR CELEBRATIONS for the month of February!
  • All competitors in February events will get one extra Credit for participating, so that means that you get at least two Credits just for playing in one of the tournaments!

• There will be a special BeyLotto that all the players of February tournaments will be able to enter, and the prize is a very special Bey: Wing Pegasis S130RB Memorial Model!! The top winner will also get to choose a Face Booster, and ten additional winners will receive two Face Boosters.

But wait!

We’re also going to include two brand new Face Boosters in the selection to give you a small sneak peak of the things with which we’ll refill the Blader Rewards!

No more on this topic though, we want to leave you some uncertainties so that you can speculate crazily in your mind. Stay close for our next update!

Now that was a lot of news. But guess what? We have a lot more coming up! We all hope you enjoy these celebrations and the Indonesian forum! We love you all!

Awesome. This valentines day keeps getting better.
Congratulations to all Indonesian members! Grin
And happy Valentine's Day!! Tongue_out
Congratulations Uwik, and well deserved. Your name looks very nice in blue Smile
He has a good poker face, guys, we were discussing him having mod powers yesterday, and he covered it up perfectly (though, we all knew he'd end up being mod of an Indonesian subforum).

And glad to hear about more new stuff, though the odds of a tournament here this February are kinda slim, haha.
Congratulations Uwik, wpardin, and all of Indonesia! You're such a strong community, and I'm delighted for you all!

I'm really looking forward to the tournaments this month, and given the extra bonus... I think I'll go to two! Wink

Happy Valen-Leap-Tines-Year Day!
Truly brilliant! An Indonesian Forum is a great contribution to the site!
Now, just got to seee how I can get to a tourney Tongue_out.
On behalf of the Indonesian beybladers, I would like to express our sincere appreciations to the WBO for providing a haven for all the Indonesian beybladers in the form of the Indonesian Forum.

Hopefully, we will all be able to contribute and support WBO and the beyblade community in return for many years to come.

Thank you.
Happy Valentines Day everybody.
And Congratulations to Indonesian Bladers for there own forum!
Specially Uwik Have a good forum .

Regards,
rajatgovind123
(Feb. 14, 2012  5:37 PM)Uwik Wrote: On behalf of the Indonesian beybladers, I would like to express our sincere appreciations to the WBO for providing a haven for all the Indonesian beybladers in the form of the Indonesian Forum.

Hopefully, we will all be able to contribute and support WBO and the beyblade community in return for many years to come.

Thank you.

Just don't you go leaving the rest of us now, Uwik. We'll miss you too much Wink

And obviously, I spent valentines day running through fields of daisies with my Uriel 2 tip.
Congrats Uwik and wpardin and all other indonesian bladers. Too bad i wont be able to be a part of any tournament this month due to my exams.
Happy Valentines Day And Congratulations Uwik And Indoasians.
This just made my day!
I was planning to host a tournament this month anyway. Hope I can get it done!

Congratulations Uwik and wpardin! Oh...and even all the Indonesians!

And obviously, I spent Valentines Day with my true love, You know what I mean!
Congrat's Uwik, and Indonesian member's! Grin Happy Valintine's Day everyone! Smile
I tell ya this Valentines Day just keeps getting better. I know Ive ran 1 tournament already this month and Im running another this weekend. Im doing my part to contribute to the tournament scene.
can i contribute to the indonesian forum
im an indonesian and i can speak indonesian but i live australia
btw congrats uwik
Maybe something as interesting as this in February can get me back on to the WBO and back into Beyblades.
Congratulations everyone, and we hope you enjoy everything we've got in store for you this month!
The month is even more special because my Birthday is soon. (special to me anyway.)

Regardless, awesome news and good luck to all those in the tournaments and at winning a Wing Pegasis. Smile
This will be an awesome February! Today isn't just Valentine's day, it's also Toonie Tuesday! and say I Love You to the person you love today, so I love you WBO!!
As I was reading, I was thinking "Well, this just gets better and better with each sentence, doesn't it?!"
I was right!! First, a awesome new forum for our bladers who speak another language, I will get an extra credit for attending any tourneys (and i was planning to go to them!!), there are even more tourneys to attend, which means credits times 2, and more facebolts!
Sweet!!
And now I must retreat, and speculate crazily in my mind, as Kai-V suggested. Smile
Happy Valentine's day. Nice of the staff to make a Indonesian forum!
News posts are so much fun, haha!

Meteor king is right, your username does look cool in blue. wpardin's also looks coolio, diggin the p!nk don't ya th!nk?

Uwik, I say this to every new person that gets these powers: want to test them out by banning me?

If this happened at Easter, I'd try to convince you to change your avatar to an egg that was painted blue, I think it'd be bad butt.

Yeah so congratulations guys, now I just really want to know all the other stuff, I don't go to none o em turnimints!

Oh, and will you be my valentine Uwik?
Thanks to WBO who makes our dream comes true. A new sub forum in our own language. That will makes some younger kids who are not really fluent in English to participate & get a whole lot informations about beyblade.

One question: is it just me or my username returned to orange again? I love the purple one :p
Congrats to everyone! However, I just realized that Valentines Day was yesterday....
(Feb. 15, 2012  3:46 AM)Z.E.R.O Wrote: Congrats to everyone! However, I just realized that Valentines Day was yesterday....

It is still Valentine's Day in the North American timezones.