Leap Year Celebrations for February + Indonesian forum!

Happy valentine day everyone! CooolXD a Indonesia forum!
Yay!!! An indonesian forum!! I love you Kai-V!!

Thanks for the info Kai-v. Can I contribute as I am Indonesian.
Everyone who's able to converse in the Indonesian language is of course welcomed to participate, regardless of where you live. However, keep in mind that there's a full English forums where you can discuss with a larger audience.
(Feb. 15, 2012  4:16 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2012  3:46 AM)Z.E.R.O Wrote: Congrats to everyone! However, I just realized that Valentines Day was yesterday....

It is still Valentine's Day in the North American timezones.

I'm lonely...
Congrats to our fellows Indonesian bladers...
its a great news that Indo forum is now establish...
since Malaysian and Indonesian speak almost the same language,i'm very proud of it.. Joyful_2
Congrat to Uwik too.. Eee
happy valentine day and congrats uwik.
Lucky indonesians and maybe one day we indians may also find a hindi forum.
Congratulations, Uwik! Grin
Everything is just so amazing!
All the best to all Tourney Participants and Organizers, who will are lucky enough to enjoy these lucky bonuses!
Make the most of it, guys!

And kudos to the Indonesians! I am sure they'll be happy!
Congratulations, Uwik!

And congratulations, Indonesians, for finally getting their own forum!
Yay! Grin. I'm indonesian. But mostly english .___.
Melbourne did not have a tournament in February so it's a shame that none of us can enter the lotto ..

But the new face boosters look indeed quite nice. (:
Wow, XIII tourneys! Impressive everyone! I noticed that we also had alot of birthdays this month too, including my own, so happy birhtday to all of us februarys!

Happy Febuary 29th everyone! Happy Leap-Year! And a happy beyblading to you all! XD

On a final note, cheers to all of the amazing news and updates that have occured this past month alone. Outstanding!DJ 2002
(Feb. 29, 2012  8:46 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: On a final note, cheers to all of the amazing news and updates that have occured this past month alone. Outstanding!DJ 2002

And that is only the beginning.
Quotes bring very high hopes! I cannot wait to see what else you have in stores for us.

Also, a late gratz to Uwik for his promotion. You have more than earned it Grin