[LONG DEBATE] Shu vs Lui

(Mar. 10, 2019  2:15 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2019  1:47 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: But, nevertheless, Aiga still WON that one.
Yes ,he did
But that ranking is the official one(according to the anime)
No one else saw it,especially not the whole world

If a tree falls in a forest and nobody is around, does it still make a sound?
(Mar. 10, 2019  2:18 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2019  2:15 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: Yes ,he did
But that ranking is the official one(according to the anime)
No one else saw it,especially not the whole world

If a tree falls in a forest and nobody is around, does it still make a sound?

That is not the point
Those ranking are supposed to the official ranking 
That way ,Xhaka also defeated aiga before aiga defeated valt
But did xhaxa become the no. 1?
No
(Mar. 10, 2019  2:21 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2019  2:18 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: If a tree falls in a forest and nobody is around, does it still make a sound?

That is not the point
Those ranking are supposed to the official ranking 
That way ,Xhaka also defeated aiga before aiga defeated valt
But did xhaxa become the no. 1?
No

That ranking board is based off of how strong they are. If Xhaka is stronger than Aiga, then he is. If he isn’t, then you can rank him lower. And how is what I said besides the point?
Aiga defeated Free in the manga that's why he is No 1. He did defeat all the bladers not to mention. He defeated Valt which just proves he is #1.
Laban is better than Lui, because he is one of the Z 4 right? I may be wrong.
Xander and Xavier are DEFINETELY better than Lui because they both defeated Aiga in the Battleship Cruise. Aiga was even stronger than himself after the Longinus Cup.
Here is my list I REPEAT
1. Aiga
2. Valt
3. Phi
4. Shu
5. Free
6. Hearts
7. Kit
8. Xavier
9. Xhaka
10. Lui
11. Laban
12. Sisco
13. Kurtz
Fubuki, Count Night, and the others aren't in this list because they never had a title/ranking match. So they did say in order to challenge someone in the rankings you must be in the top rankings at least. Which just says Fubuki and the others are WEAKER than Kurtz and Sisco both who own god beys. Wow
The rankings are expected to be different . It depends on the criteria based on which the bladers are ranked . Some rank them on winning percentages , some on their performances in their last battle others on how strong opponents they have defeated or on their title matches . Everybody has their own opinions and we should respect them . Nonetheless we must not defend the character(s) whom we like .
See the preview of ep 50 . It will blow your mind !!
what has this thread become? It was meant to be Shu vs Lui now it's like rankings who is better than whom. Jesus christ.
(Mar. 15, 2019  5:26 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: what has this thread become? It was meant to be Shu vs Lui now it's like rankings who is better than whom. Jesus christ.

R.I.P. [LONG DEBATE] Shu vs Lui
Shu is way better than Lui. Lui was defeated by aiga in episode 15 , but aiga still can’t beat shu
(Mar. 15, 2019  10:17 AM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Shu is way better than Lui. Lui was defeated by aiga in episode 15 , but aiga still can’t beat shu

1.Thats pretty obvious,I'm sure everyone knows that
2.AIGA IS STILL NOT ABLE TO BEAT SHU??
I RECCOMMEND YOU TO REFER EP 48 AND THE PREVIEW OF EP 50
Aiga is better than shu . Aiga defeated lui in 15 episodes . Shu did that in 100 episodes .
Seriously ? Aiga never really beat shu in a real battle . You can’t say that he is better than shu .
1. Aiga couldn’t beat shu in episode 48
2. Aiga would have already been defeated if phi hadn’t proposed the ‘ first to burst ‘ rule .
(Mar. 15, 2019  11:42 AM)Fusion core Wrote: Aiga is better than shu . Aiga defeated lui in 15 episodes . Shu did that in 100 episodes .

You do know that the lui that lost was nerfed right  and ? And aiga is way more powerful now , aiga never beat shu officially or non officially burst format Is either 2 points win or 3 points win , which aiga never got on shu. You can't compare that aiga to past aiga which are to complete level aiga is stronger now but it's because he beat lui it's because his going to beat phi which neither free nor shu did although it's mostly cause of phi with thar rule who's giving aiga retry trick if not for that aiga would've already lost to Phi  . But by anime logic shu would be better than lui just by a little cause shu are a matter of fact free has fought a way better version of Aiga and tougher bladers  but if lui was used right he would maybe equal to shu and free before their battle with phi although he probably would behind them. So using longinus cup arc to compare it to this arc isn't a comparison since their level is way stronger than now. But currently shu Is stronger than lui just as free is stronger than lui.
Some of yall on sumthin, Lui isn't stronger than Shu, heck even Laban and Xhan would beat him. Although I'd say he's is stronger than Fubuki, Suoh and the other peeps. I'd say he's stronger than heartz to. Not Valt, Phi, Free, Aiga, Shu, Xhan, Laban.

Fusion Core, OBVIOUSLY PRESENT DAY AIGA IS STRONGER THAN S1 AND S2 SHU! But as of episode 48, SHU IS STRONGER, It doesn't matter how much time it takes.
(Mar. 15, 2019  2:13 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Some of yall on sumthin, Lui isn't stronger than Shu, heck even Laban and Xhan would beat him. Although I'd say he's is stronger than Fubuki, Suoh and the other peeps. I'd say he's stronger than heartz to. Not Valt, Phi, Free, Aiga, Shu, Xhan, Laban.

Fusion Core, OBVIOUSLY PRESENT DAY AIGA IS STRONGER THAN S1 AND S2 SHU! But as of episode 48, SHU IS STRONGER, It doesn't matter how much time it takes.

Grow up folks!!!!
I really don't want to start a debate here and waste my time discussing who is stronger betweeen two persons from a fictional  world but...i have no choice

Just accept that aigs surpassed shu,,shu still  remains a great blader but he was beaten by aiga
Oh shu fanboys how do you expect your character not to lose to a protagonist?
If shu loses to aiga ,does it mean he is weak?
NO
AIGA WON AGAINST SHU AND 3 OTHERS IN 48
WHILE YOU MIGHT ARGUE,shu wasnt giving it his all
In ep 47 shu gave it his all against phi who murdered choz spriggan which was resurrected back to life..somehow
Whereas in next ep aiga is gonna beat a much more maddned phi 
See the ep 50 preview
(Mar. 15, 2019  3:05 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2019  2:13 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Some of yall on sumthin, Lui isn't stronger than Shu, heck even Laban and Xhan would beat him. Although I'd say he's is stronger than Fubuki, Suoh and the other peeps. I'd say he's stronger than heartz to. Not Valt, Phi, Free, Aiga, Shu, Xhan, Laban.

Grow up folks!!!!
I really don't want to start a debate here and waste my time discussing who is stronger betweeen two persons from a fictional  world but...i have no choice

Just accept that aigs surpassed shu,,shu still  remains a great blader but he was beaten by aiga
Oh shu fanboys how do you expect your character not to lose to a protagonist?
If shu loses to aiga ,does it mean he is weak?
NO
AIGA WON AGAINST SHU AND 3 OTHERS IN 48
WHILE YOU MIGHT ARGUE,shu wasnt giving it his all
In ep 47 shu gave it his all against phi who murdered choz spriggan which was resurrected back to life..somehow
Whereas in next ep aiga is gonna beat a much more maddned phi 
See the ep 50 preview

It's not about someone being a shu fanboi are not but people are completely ignoring the fact that burst battle format is 2 or 3 points win not 1 point win in a direct battle aiga never beat shu by 2 points, that's not how aiga is stronger, his going to be stronger cause to beat phi somehow,  but in a direct battle aiga never beat shu just like he never beat free. honestly speaking i don't understand why people are using a training to make aiga better as an example while the show as established how you win a non or official battle. If the training was a battle first to 2 or 3 points than yes you can use it but if not you can't . Aiga is stronger cause his beating phi it's simple as that.
The topic should now be ‘ shu vs Aiga ‘
Wait Lui is better than Free, not Turbo. God, Lui beat Free first time, second time he lost because he underestimated Free and didn’t see his full potential, he knew about Free going insane, he could have beat him
(Mar. 15, 2019  6:38 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Wait Lui is better than Free, not Turbo. God, Lui beat Free first time, second time he lost because he underestimated Free and didn’t see his full potential, he knew about Free going insane, he could have beat him

Well, free underestimated Lui the first time they battled, and besides , Lui should have known free would come up with something new to beat him after he had humiliated him.
(Mar. 15, 2019  6:38 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Wait Lui is better than Free, not Turbo. God, Lui beat Free first time, second time he lost because he underestimated Free and didn’t see his full potential, he knew about Free going insane, he could have beat him

Let's not forget two things:

1. Free greatly underestimated Lui when he lost the first time. The battle was there to show Free not to be so careless as he starts becoming serious afterwards. Shasa helped with that too.

2. Free was able to knock Longinus out without going berserk so Free had a chance against Lui without going crazy, it could've gone either way.
No dude, Lui has a habit of underestimating his opponent like Shu and Valt in S2. If he could have learnt from those, he could have annihilated (just beat cuz I like Free too so yeah) Free
They are equal Bladers again
(Mar. 16, 2019  5:02 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote:  No dude, Lui has a habit of underestimating his opponent like Shu and Valt in S2. If he could have learnt from those, he could have annihilated (just beat cuz I like Free too so yeah) Free
They are equal Bladers again
Well the fact is that if Lui has a habit of underestimating an opponent (your examples being two bladers he already almost faced defeat to in season 1) then that is a bad quality of Lui and therefore should count towards him being weaker than Free since you also stated it was a “habit”.
Yeah but he has got better skills than Free