[LONG DEBATE] Shu vs Lui

(Mar. 17, 2019  12:06 PM)Fusion core Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2019  11:59 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: It's obvious
At Present
Aiga>>Shu>>>>>free>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lui

Salty lui fanboi will not like this .
Oh yeah Salty Valt and Shu fanboi won’t like this
Phi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Valt>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lui>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Free

(Mar. 17, 2019  12:36 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: There’s no proving that Lui is better than free, so stop wasting your time, Aadi Lui.
It is my choice so you don’t waste time in arguing with me (Free fanboi)
(Mar. 17, 2019  1:51 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2019  12:06 PM)Fusion core Wrote: Salty lui fanboi will not like this .
Phi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Valt>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lui>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Free

(Mar. 17, 2019  12:36 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: There’s no proving that Lui is better than free, so stop wasting your time, Aadi Lui.

You are extremely bad in logic and ranking
Lui doesn't even deserve to be in that list
It is my choice, I like Lui you like somebody else, you obviously support him, well it’s okay cuz all the characters you are supporting consider Lui as a strong blader (No offends but shut up, this Is my opinion and I have full right to express my opinion, why don’t you keep your opinion to yourself huh ?? ??
(Mar. 17, 2019  2:00 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: It is my choice, I like Lui you like somebody else, you obviously support him, well it’s okay cuz all the characters you are supporting consider Lui as a strong blader (No offends but shut up, this Is my opinion and I have full right to express my opinion, why don’t you keep your opinion to yourself huh ?? ??
Well I mean, this is a debate thread.
(Mar. 17, 2019  12:06 PM)Fusion core Wrote: Salty lui fanboi will not like this .

Just calm yourself. I’m free’s fan, but that doesn’t mean I will keep arguing that he is better than phi,shu or valt. If those characters are stronger , then they are.
(Mar. 17, 2019  2:00 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: It is my choice, I like Lui you like somebody else, you obviously support him, well it’s okay cuz all the characters you are supporting consider Lui as a strong blader (No offends but shut up, this Is my opinion and I have full right to express my opinion, why don’t you keep your opinion to yourself huh ?? ??
Look dude, you are not the only one with an opinion nobody said you could not express your own - as a matter of fact people express their own opinions to counter yours as part of neutral debate. Nobody hopes bad for you or anything, people are just participating in the thread (which I think should be renamed to something less specific like “Burst anime debate thread” or something). And one more thing, some things are not a matter of opinion and are a matter of fact so try not to get too upset when somebody says something for example; let’s say that I think the earth is flat - but that is just my opinion and as a matter of fact the earth certainly is round (please do not whail on me if you disagree ?).
Huh okay
1) Phi
2) Aiga
3) Valt
4) Free, Lui, Shu
5)Hearts
6)Xhan
7) Kit
8)Laban
(Mar. 17, 2019  5:56 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Huh okay
1) Phi
2) Aiga
3) Valt
4) Free, Lui, Shu
5)Hearts
6)Xhan
7) Kit
8)Laban

1. Phi
  2. Valt
  3. Aiga
  4. Shu
  5. Free
  6. Hartz
  7. Kit
  8. Xhan
  9. Lui
  10. Laban

This is my opinion with the characters you posted
Ahem, Free and Lui are neither anyone in real life. It is perfectly fine to like them and appreciate them, but please dont bash anyone else because they like a certain character. Its just immature. People like Free and Lui fangirls/fanboys are why I especially dislike both characters’ fanbase
My opinion :-
1. Valt, Aiga
2. Phi
3. Shu
4. Hearts
5.free
6. Kit
7.lui
8. Xhan
9.laban
10.suoh
After this message I'd like the devs to move this thread to the closed sections. This thread is really becoming a useless thread not contributing anything, in fact it's really about Shu vs Lui. They both are equal in their own ways. If we are talking about battle, I'd to go with Shu. NOT because I'm a fanboy of his. It's because he is much better of a blader than Lui up to date. We should have ended this topic here. Now it's moving towards Aiga vs Shu, Lui vs Free, and the whole ranting about the rankings who is #1. I don't care who you are, where you are from, what fanbase you have. But I'll to give my honest rankings here. And there's no way anyone can say against it to override this ranking. Because it's the fact. Not my bias.

This ranking will depend on the people who actually battle in ranking/title matches. Meaning these bladers are in the rankings unlike any other mediocre bladers who are set for backgrounds. In Beyblade Burst Chouzetsu/Super Zetsu/Turbo they did said in the series. That if Aiga were to battle Valt or in fact anyone he would have to be in the rankings. That's the prior requirements that is letting people challenge other powerful bladers in the end arc of this series. Aiga got to battle Lui because Lui announced the Longinus/Luinor Cup where the champion of the whole tournament gets to battle Lui. It was that purpose Lui became cocky.

Here's the list anyways, this list is the AFTERMATH/BEGINNING Of the Gachi series (Note I'm going to add Gachi characters here because they battled someone in the rankings as well in the manga. I'll add Anime and Manga battles to justify my rankings.)

1. Aiga Akabane - (He defeated everyone, and I don't really care if it's an official or just an exhibition battle the point is he defeated everybody included the battles in the manga and anime. He defeated Free, Shu, Valt, Phi, Lui the important characters in the fanbase so he truly deserves the #1 spot you can't go away with that anyway since he is the #1 blader in the world in the end of Chouzetsu.)

2. Valt Aoi - (Our wonder boy is on the 2nd list indeed he didn't defeated Lui, and Phi. He's still on #2 because he was #1 majority of Chouzetsu. Lui wasn't able to capture Valt's title because there was a No Contest in the end. That really just proves that Lui failed. So technically in the rules of title matches Valt really won...Phi never challenged Valt because he wanted to crush Aiga then battle Valt. Which in the end he never successfully manages to do...He defeated Free, Shu, Hearts, Lui (Technically) So really Valt is the #2 since Aiga manages to defeat Valt by anime plot.)

3. Phi - (The God of Destruction is #3 on the list, he manages to defeat and break Aiga, Shu, Free, Hearts, Laban's beys debatably all good bladers on average scale. Heck he even states to be IMMORTAL which really has nothing to do with the rankings. He lost to Aiga, and never battled Valt so we can't speculate if Phi would win. That's why Phi is #3 because we never saw a battle between Phi vs Valt.)

4. Shu Kurenai - (Red Eye also known as Shu, did not have that many battles in Chouzetsu mostly they were for practice/exhibition but he just had 1 official battle between Phi. He never defeated Free after that flashback of Shu vs Free in ep 36 of Beyblade Burst God. Thus, he defeated Lui at last his main rival in Beyblade Burst. He destroyed many beys like Phi but it is not relevant if we are talking about rankings. He was #2 best blader in the world after the God Bladers Cup because Valt defeated Free because he forfeited. So Valt moved on to battle Shu, and won as expected. Since they were battling in finals comparing to semi-finals Shu is superior than Free in rankings because he PROCEEDED instead of ELIMINATED.)

5. Free De La Hoya - (The former #1 blader in the world, really had #1 purpose as Jinbee said he was really lazy in the first 40 episodes of god but went serious and that was really the point of Free. Getting him to be SERIOUS in beyblade and expose his true power. He gave all he got to battle Valt and lost, because he forfeited. People may not be satisfied with this defeat, so they did another battle between Valt vs Free as an exhibition battle. Free STILL lost against Valt giving his full power. This proves Valt is definitely superior than Free. About Lui, indeed he lost to Lui and gave the #1 title to him. He became serious and claimed it back against Lui, this time around Free didn't underestimated Lui, and Lui even got fired up and lost. Free is better than Lui hence proved because of this battle. The battle between Free vs Phi. Phi defeated Free with absolutely nothing it took for him to break Fafnir. This also proves obviously Phi is better than Free.)

6. Delta - (This character is the guy who looks partial Shu Kurenai, and partial Red Eye with that aqua hair. He managed to defeat Kit Lopez in the manga so that's why this blader is so high on the list.)

7. Kit Lopez - (Kit, the guy who is inspired by Valt. Is high on this list because he defeated Aiga on the official ranking match. Which Aiga defeated Hearts with Cho-Z Achilles, so if Kit defeats Aiga it's safe to say Kit is better than Hearts. Although, this battle may not be that important, since Aiga manages to defeat Kit later on the episodes. So Aiga is overall better. Valt manages to defeat Kit, so he is better than him as well.)

8. Hearts - (The underworld king a remade version of Kurt Baratier. Hearts younger brother of Phi is #8 because he was #1 for a while after defeating Aiga. Though, he lost against Valt, and Valt became the champion once again. Phi won against Hearts between the battle of them 2. He broke Hades, and evolved Phoenix to Dead Phoenix. We never had a battle between Hearts vs Shu, Free, Lui to prove if he is better than those 3 what can I say is that he gets this spot because he really is better than Lui for sure (which I will discuss later on) and since didn't have a battle between Hearts and Shu, Free. Hearts degrades himself on the list so he really isn't the part of Big 5 anymore.)

9. Xhakuenji Kaiza - (Xhaka aka Xander in english dub is #9 surprisingly even though he did not participate any other battle besides him vs Aiga. He is a retired blader, it is worth noting that he defeated Aiga in evil possessed version. That Lui for SURE could not do since he gave his full against Aiga in Longinus Cup and STILL lost. Really this battle justifies that Xhaka is better than Lui. Indeed he lost against Lui in God Bladers Cup but that was the past. Live on the present. He lost to Valt, Shu, Free. Didn't have a battle between Phi and Hearts if he defeated all those bladers he would definitely be the #2 best blader but he did NOT so he's #9.)

10. Lui Shirasagi - (Our former Asia Champion the White Knight Lui is #10. People may be mad about this to be honest I find this the perfect spot for Lui, because Aiga, Free, Shu, defeated him. Valt managed to hold his title against him so really it's a technical defeat. You can't go wrong about that. He defeated Xhaka in God, thus Xhaka defeated Aiga that Lui couldn't negates the fact that Xhaka is better than Lui, sadly. We never had an official/unofficial battle between Lui vs Hearts or Phi so it's just not safe to say Lui is better than those 2 especially Phi.)

11. Sisco Karlisle - (Yes, you heard it right Sisco aka Silas is better than Fubuki, Suoh, Laban, Xavier/Xhan because those 4 did not battle an official/unofficial between Sisco or Kurt so it's safe to place those 2 here since back when I said in order to challenge someone official/unofficially you have to be in the rankings/or the challenger accepts his will.)

12. Kurt Baratier - (The underworld emperor who did not make an appearance after his title battle against Valt. Since he was #6 best blader in the world after God Bladers Cup, he got bumped down on the list because new powerful bladers took place.)

13, 14, 15 16... I'll leave that up to you all.
(Mar. 17, 2019  8:03 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: After this message I'd like the devs to move this thread to the closed sections. This thread is really becoming a useless thread not contributing anything, in fact it's really about Shu vs Lui. They both are equal in their own ways. If we are talking about battle, I'd to go with Shu. NOT because I'm a fanboy of his. It's because he is much better of a blader than Lui up to date. We should have ended this topic here. Now it's moving towards Aiga vs Shu, Lui vs Free, and the whole ranting about the rankings who is #1. I don't care who you are, where you are from, what fanbase you have. But I'll to give my honest rankings here. And there's no way anyone can say against it to override this ranking. Because it's the fact. Not my bias.

This ranking will depend on the people who actually battle in ranking/title matches. Meaning these bladers are in the rankings unlike any other mediocre bladers who are set for backgrounds. In Beyblade Burst Chouzetsu/Super Zetsu/Turbo they did said in the series. That if Aiga were to battle Valt or in fact anyone he would have to be in the rankings. That's the prior requirements that is letting people challenge other powerful bladers in the end arc of this series. Aiga got to battle Lui because Lui announced the Longinus/Luinor Cup where the champion of the whole tournament gets to battle Lui. It was that purpose Lui became cocky.

Here's the list anyways, this list is the AFTERMATH/BEGINNING Of the Gachi series (Note I'm going to add Gachi characters here because they battled someone in the rankings as well in the manga. I'll add Anime and Manga battles to justify my rankings.)

1. Aiga Akabane - (He defeated everyone, and I don't really care if it's an official or just an exhibition battle the point is he defeated everybody included the battles in the manga and anime. He defeated Free, Shu, Valt, Phi, Lui the important characters in the fanbase so he truly deserves the #1 spot you can't go away with that anyway since he is the #1 blader in the world in the end of Chouzetsu.)

2. Valt Aoi - (Our wonder boy is on the 2nd list indeed he didn't defeated Lui, and Phi. He's still on #2 because he was #1 majority of Chouzetsu. Lui wasn't able to capture Valt's title because there was a No Contest in the end. That really just proves that Lui failed. So technically in the rules of title matches Valt really won...Phi never challenged Valt because he wanted to crush Aiga then battle Valt. Which in the end he never successfully manages to do...He defeated Free, Shu, Hearts, Lui (Technically) So really Valt is the #2 since Aiga manages to defeat Valt by anime plot.)

3. Phi - (The God of Destruction is #3 on the list, he manages to defeat and break Aiga, Shu, Free, Hearts, Laban's beys debatably all good bladers on average scale. Heck he even states to be IMMORTAL which really has nothing to do with the rankings. He lost to Aiga, and never battled Valt so we can't speculate if Phi would win. That's why Phi is #3 because we never saw a battle between Phi vs Valt.)

4. Shu Kurenai - (Red Eye also known as Shu, did not have that many battles in Chouzetsu mostly they were for practice/exhibition but he just had 1 official battle between Phi. He never defeated Free after that flashback of Shu vs Free in ep 36 of Beyblade Burst God. Thus, he defeated Lui at last his main rival in Beyblade Burst. He destroyed many beys like Phi but it is not relevant if we are talking about rankings. He was #2 best blader in the world after the God Bladers Cup because Valt defeated Free because he forfeited. So Valt moved on to battle Shu, and won as expected. Since they were battling in finals comparing to semi-finals Shu is superior than Free in rankings because he PROCEEDED instead of ELIMINATED.)

5. Free De La Hoya - (The former #1 blader in the world, really had #1 purpose as Jinbee said he was really lazy in the first 40 episodes of god but went serious and that was really the point of Free. Getting him to be SERIOUS in beyblade and expose his true power. He gave all he got to battle Valt and lost, because he forfeited. People may not be satisfied with this defeat, so they did another battle between Valt vs Free as an exhibition battle. Free STILL lost against Valt giving his full power. This proves Valt is definitely superior than Free. About Lui, indeed he lost to Lui and gave the #1 title to him. He became serious and claimed it back against Lui, this time around Free didn't underestimated Lui, and Lui even got fired up and lost. Free is better than Lui hence proved because of this battle. The battle between Free vs Phi. Phi defeated Free with absolutely nothing it took for him to break Fafnir. This also proves obviously Phi is better than Free.)

6. Delta - (This character is the guy who looks partial Shu Kurenai, and partial Red Eye with that aqua hair. He managed to defeat Kit Lopez in the manga so that's why this blader is so high on the list.)

7. Kit Lopez - (Kit, the guy who is inspired by Valt. Is high on this list because he defeated Aiga on the official ranking match. Which Aiga defeated Hearts with Cho-Z Achilles, so if Kit defeats Aiga it's safe to say Kit is better than Hearts. Although, this battle may not be that important, since Aiga manages to defeat Kit later on the episodes. So Aiga is overall better. Valt manages to defeat Kit, so he is better than him as well.)

8. Hearts - (The underworld king a remade version of Kurt Baratier. Hearts younger brother of Phi is #8 because he was #1 for a while after defeating Aiga. Though, he lost against Valt, and Valt became the champion once again. Phi won against Hearts between the battle of them 2. He broke Hades, and evolved Phoenix to Dead Phoenix. We never had a battle between Hearts vs Shu, Free, Lui to prove if he is better than those 3 what can I say is that he gets this spot because he really is better than Lui for sure (which I will discuss later on) and since didn't have a battle between Hearts and Shu, Free. Hearts degrades himself on the list so he really isn't the part of Big 5 anymore.)

9. Xhakuenji Kaiza - (Xhaka aka Xander in english dub is #9 surprisingly even though he did not participate any other battle besides him vs Aiga. He is a retired blader, it is worth noting that he defeated Aiga in evil possessed version. That Lui for SURE could not do since he gave his full against Aiga in Longinus Cup and STILL lost. Really this battle justifies that Xhaka is better than Lui. Indeed he lost against Lui in God Bladers Cup but that was the past. Live on the present.  He lost to Valt, Shu, Free. Didn't have a battle between Phi and Hearts if he defeated all those bladers he would definitely be the #2 best blader but he did NOT so he's #9.)

10. Lui Shirasagi - (Our former Asia Champion the White Knight Lui is #10. People may be mad about this to be honest I find this the perfect spot for Lui, because Aiga, Free, Shu, defeated him. Valt managed to hold his title against him so really it's a technical defeat. You can't go wrong about that. He defeated Xhaka in God, thus Xhaka defeated Aiga that Lui couldn't negates the fact that Xhaka is better than Lui, sadly. We never had an official/unofficial battle between Lui vs Hearts or Phi so it's just not safe to say Lui is better than those 2 especially Phi.)

11. Sisco Karlisle - (Yes, you heard it right Sisco aka Silas is better than Fubuki, Suoh, Laban, Xavier/Xhan because those 4 did not battle an official/unofficial between Sisco or Kurt so it's safe to place those 2 here since back when I said in order to challenge someone official/unofficially you have to be in the rankings/or the challenger accepts his will.)

12. Kurt Baratier - (The underworld emperor who did not make an appearance after his title battle against Valt. Since he was #6 best blader in the world after God Bladers Cup, he got bumped down on the list because new powerful bladers took place.)

To be fair, you arent contributing anything as well. Just like everyone else, youre just arguing for the rankings. Excluding that five sentence-er about Shu, your huge post on rankings pretty much makes your post off-topic as well. //shrugs// Just saying that you arent actually arguing for Shu, but just the ranks lol
(Mar. 17, 2019  8:15 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2019  8:03 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: After this message I'd like the devs to move this thread to the closed sections. This thread is really becoming a useless thread not contributing anything, in fact it's really about Shu vs Lui. They both are equal in their own ways. If we are talking about battle, I'd to go with Shu. NOT because I'm a fanboy of his. It's because he is much better of a blader than Lui up to date. We should have ended this topic here. Now it's moving towards Aiga vs Shu, Lui vs Free, and the whole ranting about the rankings who is #1. I don't care who you are, where you are from, what fanbase you have. But I'll to give my honest rankings here. And there's no way anyone can say against it to override this ranking. Because it's the fact. Not my bias.

9. Xhakuenji Kaiza - (Xhaka aka Xander in english dub is #9 surprisingly even though he did not participate any other battle besides him vs Aiga. He is a retired blader, it is worth noting that he defeated Aiga in evil possessed version. That Lui for SURE could not do since he gave his full against Aiga in Longinus Cup and STILL lost. Really this battle justifies that Xhaka is better than Lui. Indeed he lost against Lui in God Bladers Cup but that was the past. Live on the present.  He lost to Valt, Shu, Free. Didn't have a battle between Phi and Hearts if he defeated all those bladers he would definitely be the #2 best blader but he did NOT so he's #9.)

To be fair, you arent contributing anything as well. Just like everyone else, youre just arguing for the rankings. Excluding that five sentence-er about Shu, your huge post on rankings pretty much makes your post off-topic as well. //shrugs// Just saying that you arent actually arguing for Shu, but just the ranks lol

A real quick backstory about this debate we were pretty much debating this topic "Shu vs Lui" on ep 47 of Chouzetsu until everyone got annoyed so I had to move the argument here and pretty much no one is arguing now since the Shu vs Lui debatment has come to an end that they both are equal in their own ways, and Shu is better than Lui ranking wise. Then the whole ranking rant came in place. So I was just putting a period in the whole argument you know clearing everyone's posts between Aiga is better than Shu, or Lui is better than Free. By just simply creating a ranking list that seemed logical to me.

I may be a shu fanboi but if logically other characters are stronger than shu then i have no problem accepting that . You may be a lui fanboi . But never be a blind fan of lui . If you illogically try to make lui stronger will then lui really become stronger ? Never let your lui fan heart rise above your sense of judgement . You may express your opinion that lui , shu and free are equal provided that you must give us reasons as to why lui=shu=free . And you have to counter our arguments LOGICALLY . If you are not satisfied with  that idea then you might stop making posts in this DEBATE thread and keep your opinions to yourself .
Ok ok, Shu>Free>Lui happy
My overall ranking

METAL SAGA
METAL FUSION
1) Ryuga
2)Gingka
3)Kyoya
4) Reiji
5) Phoenix
6)Dojo
7) You
8) Tsubasa

METAL MASTERS
1)Ryuga
2)Gingka
3)Faust
4)Kyoya
5)Damian
6)Masamune
7)Da Xiang
8) Julian

METAL FURY
1) Rago
2) Ryuga
3)Gingka
4)Kyoya
5) Chris
6)Kenya
7)Tethi
8)Dynamics
9)Aguma
10) King

BURST
SEASON 1
1)Lui
2)Shu
3)Valt
4)Zac
5)Xhaka
6)Orochi
7)Daigo
8)Ken

GOD
1) Valt
2)Red Eye (Requiem Version)
3)Free
4)Lui
5)Silas
6) Kurt
7) Norman
8) Xhaka
9) Joshua
10) Cuza
11) Boa
12) Ruwei

TURBO (Worst season of all time)
1) Valt
2)Aiga
3)Phi
4)Shu
5)Free
6)Lui
7)Hearts
8)Kit
9) Xhan
10) Laban
(Mar. 18, 2019  7:57 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Ok ok, Shu>Free>Lui happy
My overall ranking

METAL SAGA
METAL FUSION
1) Ryuga
2)Gingka
3)Kyoya
4) Reiji
5) Phoenix
6)Dojo
7) You
8) Tsubasa

METAL MASTERS
1)Ryuga
2)Gingka
3)Faust
4)Kyoya
5)Damian
6)Masamune
7)Da Xiang
8) Julian

METAL FURY
1) Rago
2) Ryuga
3)Gingka
4)Kyoya
5) Chris
6)Kenya
7)Tethi
8)Dynamics
9)Aguma
10) King

BURST
SEASON 1
1)Lui
2)Shu
3)Valt
4)Zac
5)Xhaka
6)Orochi
7)Daigo
8)Ken

GOD
1) Valt
3)Free
4)Lui
5)Silas
6) Kurt
7) Norman
8) Xhaka
9) Joshua
10) Cuza
11) Boa
12) Ruwei

1) Valt
2)Aiga
3)Phi
4)Shu
5)Free
6)Lui
7)Hearts
8)Kit
9) Xhan
10) Laban
I think in meatal fusion gingka is stronger 
But in metal masters ryuga is 
And why is orochi so high ,and also daigo 
Ken and gabe should be there
Oh I forgot Gabe thanks for correcting me
My overall ranking

METAL SAGA
METAL FUSION
1) Ryuga
2)Gingka
3)Kyoya
4) Reiji
5) Phoenix
6)Dojo
7) You
8) Tsubasa

METAL MASTERS
1)Ryuga
2)Gingka
3)Faust
4)Kyoya
5)Damian
6)Masamune
7)Da Xiang
8) Julian

METAL FURY
1) Rago
2) Ryuga
3)Gingka
4)Kyoya
5) Chris
6)Kenya
7)Tethi
8)Dynamics
9)Aguma
10) King

BURST
SEASON 1
1)Lui
2)Shu
3)Valt
4)Zac
5)Xhaka
6)Orochi
7)Daigo
8)Ken

GOD
1) Valt
3)Free
4)Lui
5)Silas
6) Kurt
7) Norman
8) Xhaka
9) Joshua
10) Cuza
11) Boa
12) Ruwei

1) Valt
2)Aiga
3)Phi
4)Shu
5)Free
6)Lui
7)Hearts
8)Kit
9) Xhan
10) Laban
Hearts is stronger than lui
 You won't like it and I don't too but the truth is even kitt is stronger than lui
Even xhan is stronger than Lui I think
Dude we cannot compare these Bladers without a directly they didn't have a direct battle, and there are counter points for your decision
In Burst S1, I could rank them because they had a tournament
Same with Burst S2
But Cho Z ranking all Bladers have not battled each other for ex. Valt has never battled Phi but he is ahead because Valt beat Aiga but Phi lost and so there are many points these ways
For Hearts is better the fact is that he beat Aiga while Lui lost to Aiga
For Lui is better the fact is that he beat Valt and never lost to him while Hearts lost to him
For Kit is better the fact is he beat Aiga while Lui lost to him (Aiga pretty much loses his first matches against a blader)
For Lui is better than Kit the fact is he beat Valt and never lost to him while Kit did.
For Lui is better the fact is that Lui beat Xhaka and never lost to him
For Xhan is better the fact is that he defeated Aiga but Lui lost to him (Xhan defeated a troubled Aiga who was not very confident and later lost to the confident Aiga without even winning a point and getting a burst finish)
See You saw now there are many different factors to determine the best Blader but if they haven't battled it is hard to compare them if they are of the same level while I think I kinda agree that Hearts is equal or maybe by a narrow difference is better than Lui but again I feel there are some counter points to that. I think you still might argue about this but go on.
(Mar. 16, 2019  7:16 AM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: The topic should now be ‘ free vs Lui ‘

*this topic should now be ‘popular character fans vs. other popular character fans’
(no offense to anyone- it’s great that we all support characters here. I’m just saying that it seems Shu, Free, Lui, and Aiga are the main debate topics and that people tend to get...heated. No hard feelings.)
My overall ranking

METAL SAGA
METAL FUSION
1) Ryuga
2)Gingka
3)Kyoya
4) Reiji
5) Phoenix
6)Dojo
7) You
8) Tsubasa

METAL MASTERS
1)Ryuga
2)Gingka
3)Faust
4)Kyoya
5)Damian
6)Masamune
7)Da Xiang
8) Julian

METAL FURY
1) Rago
2) Ryuga
3)Gingka
4)Kyoya
5) Chris
6)Kenya
7)Tethi
8)Dynamics
9)Aguma
10) King

BURST
SEASON 1
1)Lui
2)Shu
3)Valt
4)Zac
5)Xhaka
6)Orochi
7)Daigo
8)Ken

GOD
1) Valt
3)Free
4)Lui
5)Silas
6) Kurt
7) Norman
8) Xhaka
9) Joshua
10) Cuza
11) Boa
12) Ruwei

1) Valt
2)Aiga
3)Phi
4)Shu
5)Free
6)Lui
7)Hearts
8)Kit
9) Xhan
10) Laban
Burst Chouzetsu - Aiga is #1 quick fix 
Burst - Valt is better than Shu so he's #2 and Shu is #3
Metal Fury - Gingka is better than Rago 
Metal Fusion - Gingka is better than Ryuga 

^ Those are literal logical fixes I'm not intending to take anyone's "side". 

You can have your opinion but logically Shu, Free, Valt, Aiga, Phi those people are better than Lui in rankings. You will have to accept the bitter truth I know it's hard. I also liked Lui, but he got dumped by the animators you can't really do anything about it.
(Mar. 31, 2019  4:51 PM)Fusion core Wrote: OMG !! This thread still exists !!

I thought the very same thing when I saw it.
I personally think TT nerfed valt a little bit because if you watch the episode again, valkyries evolution driver isn’t full yet warn. Just saying. I’d say of it was full warn Aiga would’ve lost. I don’t think think lui I stronger than than free ebfause he lost to episode 20 Aiga with z Achilles, and that Aiga I s wayyy weaker than free, let alone Shu or Xhan. I’d say TT didn’t lui dirty

In season 1, i think it was apparently valt and Shu we’re stronger than Luis because shu lost because he went too hard against waykiya. Valt lost because a crack in the stadium
Personally, I think it’s time this thread was moved to the ‘closed threads’ section.