[LONG DEBATE] Shu vs Lui

(Mar. 16, 2019  5:02 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: No dude, Lui has a habit of underestimating his opponent like Shu and Valt in S2. If he could have learnt from those, he could have annihilated (just beat cuz I like Free too so yeah) Free
They are equal Bladers again

I guess that explains why Lui is (oh wait, was #2) only #2 in the world. You'd think that Lui, who has outright stated he wanted to aim for that #1 title wouldn't hold back... at all, he would definitely give it his all against Free in that tournament, Lui should know that Free is a challenge compared to other bladers he faced at that point, Free outranked him previously and the two constantly drew in a random battle, and both he and Free had four wins in the tournament. If he underestimated Free, the person who outranked him previously, that would make Lui a complete moron and less skilled.

In fact there's another instance we can see that Lui doesn't hold back against opponents when he sees their potential and when the stakes are high. Valt in S1, he saw Valt being able to burst Longinus, so even if Lui was "underestimating" Valt (despite being a national championships, and Lui constantly watching Valt improve beforehand), Lui clearly gave it his all the third round and almost lost if not by dumb luck.
(Mar. 16, 2019  5:23 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Yeah but he has got better skills than Free

You do realize that by saying lui like to underestimated free means his not smart right ?  Free was #1 and lui's goal is #1 using the exuse that oh lui underestimate free despite being an a world champion to decide the best in the world he should've known that the #1 in the world would get stronger the only time lui really underestimated his openents was valt s1 and aiga after that he got overpowered and lost fair and square in the god bladers cup by free and shu they were superior and more skilled and that's it . Your being much of a fanboi which doesn't let you except the facts from the anime its ok to love a character but that's how thing is
In the manga it was implied that Free and Lui and battled in the past a few times and know each other quite well. So Lui should know not to underestimate Free.
(Mar. 16, 2019  6:40 AM)Zeutron Wrote: In the manga it was implied that Free and Lui and battled in the past a few times and know each other quite well. So Lui should know not to underestimate Free.

It's also implied an the anime too if lui underestimate free that's on him he should've known better you don't underestimated the #1 specially when you want that title too.
The topic should now be ‘ free vs Lui ‘
But Lui has better skills than Free and you all have to admit that
(Mar. 16, 2019  7:53 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: But Lui has better skills than Free and you all have to admit that

C’mon , free has better skills
Noooooo. Lui has better skills dude. Free is all about strength and power, Lui is all about skills
In terms of skills in s2 both were bad
1.furiii dera hooya had only 2 special moves-drain spin and nothing break
2.shirasagijio rrrui had only 2 special moves-metal dragon crush and nightmare shot

(Mar. 16, 2019  10:04 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Noooooo. Lui has better skills dude. Free is all about strength and power, Lui is all about skills

@aadilui you are just a salty lui fan
Skills is not about special moves, it is about strategy dude. Lui had a lot of strategies in S2 while Free had strategies only in Ep40-50 while Lui had strategies for 15 episodes.

And then S1

Lui was smarter than Free cuz he already made out that Red Eye was Shu while Free had even battled Shu with Legend Spriggan and still could not make out that Red Eye was Shu.
Even i like lui ,but judge the case neutrally.dont let your love for a character overcome your sense of justice
No bias here, look logically read my points, u will see the difference
(Mar. 16, 2019  11:30 AM)Fusion core Wrote: In which episode free battled red eye ??
He didn't
He battled Shu before he became red eye
(Mar. 16, 2019  10:10 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Skills is not about special moves, it is about strategy dude. Lui had a lot of strategies in S2 while Free had strategies only in Ep40-50 while Lui had strategies for 15 episodes.
And the reason Free didn't use as much skills until episode 40 is because he was laid back, that's literally his whole point at first. Free was so strong that he didn't have to use other skills. Episode 40 - 50 showed a serious Free. The whole point of Free's story was that he wasn't taking battles seriously and the characters had to change him for that, his battle against Lui showed that Free had a flaw which he needed to correct, and he does. While Lui was serious for the most part.

By the way I'm pretty sure most of Lui's techniques in S2 were using his special moves constantly, which is how he finished off most of his opponents. Or rely on the sheer power of Longinus.
(Mar. 16, 2019  10:10 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Skills is not about special moves, it is about strategy dude. Lui had a lot of strategies in S2 while Free had strategies only in Ep40-50 while Lui had strategies for 15 episodes.

And then S1

Lui was smarter than Free cuz he already made out that Red Eye was Shu while Free had even battled Shu with Legend Spriggan and still could not make out that Red Eye was Shu.
Well Free did not use many strategies in s2 because the ones he was using beforehand were quite effective.
Ways Lui is better than Free in God
1) In Episode 37 battle, Free said to Lui, you sure have up your game, no more going easy on you (proof : That Free was not going easy on Lui)
2) In Episode 47 battle, Lui was not ready for the other side of Free and had no idea of his extremeness while Free was well prepared
3) Lui defeated Valt and never lost to him, Free did lose to Valt (Turbo).
It's proved that Lui was better than Free in God.
(Mar. 17, 2019  8:53 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Ways Lui is better than Free in God
1) In Episode 37 battle, Free said to Lui, you sure have up your game, no more going easy on you (proof : That Free was not going easy on Lui)
2) In Episode 47 battle, Lui was not ready for the other side of Free and had no idea of his extremeness while Free was well prepared
3) Lui defeated Valt and never lost to him, Free did lose to Valt (Turbo).
It's proved that Lui was better than Free in God.

In which episode did free lose to valt in turbo ?? And valt was the world champion for 2 years in a stretch . Is it possible that lui did not challenge him in these years ?? If he didn't then i must say that he is a coward and valt showed mercy to him . And if he did then he never defeated valt . Same for free too . But according to me free is stronger than lui . The reason being aiga defeated lui just in ep 15 but could not defeat free in episode 25 . Now ep 25 aiga was far more skilled than ep 15 aiga you have to accept that .
It's obvious
At Present
Aiga>>Shu>>>>>free>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lui
(Mar. 17, 2019  11:59 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: It's obvious
At Present

Salty lui fanboi will not like this .
(Mar. 17, 2019  11:59 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: It's obvious
At Present
My reason for Shu>>>free 
Shu survived countless dead stinger similar to dead gravity whereas free barely survived it
And Shu made phi use dead break whereas free couldn't force him
I think Shu is better than free..
If you think otherwise you are free to oppose
There’s no proving that Lui is better than free, so stop wasting your time, Aadi Lui.
Valtgchoz

I think your device has some problem . That quote thing is not working for you .
(Mar. 17, 2019  12:39 PM)Fusion core Wrote: Valtgchoz

I think your device has some problem . That quote thing is not working for you .

What do you mean?
(Mar. 17, 2019  12:42 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2019  12:39 PM)Fusion core Wrote: Valtgchoz

What do you mean?
Hey !! This time its working properly . But last time when you quoted aadi lui post then the quoted post was not coming in that grey box . I think you later edited that . Lets now just leave that topic .