LOL-y Rancher's Beyblade Burst - Pixel concept renders

(Sep. 28, 2017  3:27 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Would ground also be able to counter attack, kind of like Lp's counter attack fail thing.

It's really how you want to interpret it Smile
(Sep. 28, 2017  3:27 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Would ground also be able to counter attack, kind of like Lp's counter attack fail thing.

Think of press but the tabs are rubber.
(Sep. 28, 2017  4:31 AM)MWF Wrote:

Think of press but the tabs are rubber.

In the drawing the tabs are also smaller and more equal sized, probably to compensate the stability for less stamina loss.
(Sep. 28, 2017  1:58 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2017  4:31 AM)MWF Wrote: Think of press but the tabs are rubber.

In the drawing the tabs are also smaller and more equal sized, probably to compensate the stability for less stamina loss.

ground is pretty cool. but would it be the atomic to press's orbit? (i think that made sense. if not i am saying is ground a direct upgrade to press?)
(Sep. 30, 2017  4:49 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: hey can you make a twin nemesis

I dunno, I feel like tN will likely get its own unique disc, frame or driver eventually. The only reason I did one for gK was because it came with Heavy and Revolve instead of something new.

Maybe I will do one but it depends on what happens with tN.
Alright folks, I have another one. Tempest Ifrit 7V.Tr

[Image: 2mi4y9t.png]

Before you ask, yeah... the layer is suppose to be like the 'Kerbecs Blade Blast' thingy. Y'know, that XTS bey that allows the wings to spring outwards. Ans yeah, I'm aware a gimmick like this would be really flippin' useless and would also be hard to make into one layer but hey as I always say, use your imagination :)

I honestly don't like the design very much TBH. It looks really round for something based on I2.

7V are there, I guess. I chose 7 because I don't know and I chose Vortex because it's three-sided like I2.

As for Trinity, it's just D:D. I probably should've saved it for when I make a possible N2 God Layer but oh well. Anyways, I made the driver a D:D gimmick because:
1. I was running out of ideas. I didn't wanna resort to trying to "upgrade" Liner because no one likes Liner :P
2. Since Liner spins on a horizontal axis and D:D needs to be rotated the same way to switch, you can fit the two together... right?

Anyways, enjoy! My next one will be a God Layer of Q2.
The God Ifrit's ability is exactly what I thought it would be, haha. Trinity looks cool too, exactly what I'd expect Liner to become. You're just really good at these ideas, haha.
Honestly, I love this Ifrit design, it takes the original I2 and upgrades it slightly. The only thing that puts me off is the rounded bottom part which makes the top part of the layer harder to see. I like the god ability but yeah, like you said this would suck, and probably the worst layer in the game. Trinity is a cool idea, I actually thought Liner would have some sort of tip switch like that, like maybe the wheel had different surfaces and if it rolled onto that surface it would change the movement but nope that was a wheel. 7 and V seem like good choices too, especially since Magnum looks a tiny bit like Vortex.
Trinity is what Trans could've been. tI Is really cool!

Prediction: God Quetz is going to have Pegasis' jumper.
What about a god Behemoth? Hold is hard to improve so what about an engine gear hold?
(Oct. 02, 2017  12:51 AM)MWF Wrote: What about a god Behemoth? Hold is hard to improve so what about an engine gear hold?

Haha, believe it or not, I've got a God Behemoth one is coming after God Quetzalcoatl.
(Oct. 02, 2017  1:22 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2017  12:51 AM)MWF Wrote: What about a god Behemoth? Hold is hard to improve so what about an engine gear hold?

Haha, believe it or not, I've got a God Behemoth one is coming after God Quetzalcoatl.

Cool any hints on the driver that you are willing to give?
(Oct. 02, 2017  1:46 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2017  1:22 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Haha, believe it or not, I've got a God Behemoth one is coming after God Quetzalcoatl.

Cool any hints on the driver that you are willing to give?

Ahhhh, I can't say. Whatever hint I give will make it too easy to guess xD.
It's a pretty predictable driver anyway lol.
(Oct. 02, 2017  1:57 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2017  1:46 AM)MWF Wrote: Cool any hints on the driver that you are willing to give?

Ahhhh, I can't say. Whatever hint I give will make it too easy to guess xD.
It's a pretty predictable driver anyway lol.

Fair enough, can't wait to see it.
Try making one nature based after you are done with GBehemoth
What will you do when you run out of double layers to create God layers for?

What about when that happens you create dual layers for the god layers that don't have them.

For example great Garuda upper survive or free fafinir heavy yielding. What about slithering satan gravity cycle?
(Oct. 02, 2017  2:44 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: Try making one nature based after you are done with GBehemoth

You mean, design a completely made-up one? I was actually planning to do that but not yet.

(Oct. 02, 2017  4:17 AM)MWF Wrote: What will you do when you run out of double layers to create God layers for?

What about when that happens you create dual layers for the god layers that don't have them.

For example great Garuda upper survive or free fafinir heavy yielding. What about slithering satan gravity cycle?

Honestly, I was gonna just resort to designing my own God Beys after running out of Dual Layers to make into God Layers but I've never thought of making Dual Layers of God Layers. I'll think about it.

Thank you for suggesting the idea.
(Oct. 02, 2017  4:29 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2017  2:44 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: Try making one nature based after you are done with GBehemoth

You mean, design a completely made-up one? I was actually planning to do that but not yet.

(Oct. 02, 2017  4:17 AM)MWF Wrote: What will you do when you run out of double layers to create God layers for?

Honestly, I was gonna just resort to designing my own God Beys after running out of Dual Layers to make into God Layers but I've never thought of making Dual Layers of God Layers. I'll think about it.

Thank you for suggesting the idea.

Your welcome and good luck on designing layers.

I'm actually pretty disappointed that Sprigan didn't go this way. The only hint at it having been based on an ugly woodland fairy is the cutter's axe, when it could easily have gone on to be a full on nature spirit.
(Oct. 03, 2017  12:03 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:

I'm actually pretty disappointed that Sprigan didn't go this way. The only hint at it having been based on an ugly woodland fairy is the cutter's axe, when it could easily have gone on to be a full on nature spirit.

Well, to be honest i thought Spriggan looked nice, but i made a concept that i'll post in a different thread, because this is @[LOL-y Rancher]'s thread.
Sorry for the long wait guys, I really wanted to finish off other upcoming ones first before posting these two. I was originally only gonna post the God Quetzalcoatl render but I just decided to post the God Behemoth one too because I wanted to give variety to you all Grin

Also finally figured out how to solve my tiny images problem... I feel like an idiot  Pinching_eyes

[Image: 2nv5khy.png]

Shade Quetzalcoatl 2G.Pv
This one is a little predictable in terms of the gimmick and considering that dF also has a layer with rubber on it, it's nothing special but it's just here for right spin rubber sake.

The layer is suppose to work like the Fusion 4D Wheel from MFB where the rubber is suppose to absorb impact from other beys. Whilst I think the gimmick was lazy on my part, I do like how this one turned out.

2G... yeah okay, I got incredibly uncreative and yeah I'll admit I didn't really feel like making something new although I could've picked something that wasn't Glaive either  Joyful_2

Pivot is basically just RS with stabilizers and I'd imagine it would be the worst driver in the game if this was even real as rubber drivers tend to make beys burst a bit easier.

[Image: 25fosi8.png]

Charge Behemoth 5M.Wd
I was gonna call it Savage Behemoth but I changed it for some reason and now I wanna call it Savage Behemoth again... ah well. This was probably the hardest one to draw because it was five-sided and that means I have to be super specific lol.

The layer... before anyone points this out, yeah I know one of the modes make it look like Amaterios xD . Well anyways, it's just a gimmick where you can switch from weight attack to spike attack by rotating the black frame 180°.

5M is 5M, moving on.

The driver was predictable because I kinda got lazy but I have it a kinda Rock Bison EG gimmick except you don't hit the ring to wind it up, it scrapes on the floor to wind itself up. Not sure if that would work IRL but it's here.

For my next ones, I have ones for Anubis and Minoboros coming up real soon.
sQ, cB, and Wind are really cool, but I guess that's to be expected at this point, haha.
(Oct. 03, 2017  11:09 PM)BusyBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2017  12:03 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: I'm actually pretty disappointed that Sprigan didn't go this way. The only hint at it having been based on an ugly woodland fairy is the cutter's axe, when it could easily have gone on to be a full on nature spirit.

Well, to be honest i thought Spriggan looked nice, but i made a concept that i'll post in a different thread, because this is @[LOL-y Rancher]'s thread.

Spriggan does look nice. Just not much like its beast.
might I suggest a special combo for cB?

cB.5G.Gp
Gp: grasp: like hold but with a rubber rim. allows for offensive and defensive uses.
part of a god customization set with mP.8.Y and jT.2C.Be (it is an idea of mine it is just Themis 2 cross bearing)

sorry for double posting but I have an idea of what an upgraded liner can be. the wheel has rubber grip but the wheel it's self does not rotate with the layer itself. instead it is on a bearing so the layer will spin and the beyblade will balance on the wheel. when hit the wheel will move to match the knockback direction and then it will roll back in for a strong counter attack. theoretically this would be high tier.