Kreis Discussion.

(Feb. 13, 2012  12:35 AM)xXBlueHoodXx Wrote: Kreis Cygnus 100WD(Attack) is workin fine for me. All you really need is more weight like a mf-h , and you should be good. If you dont get a strong launch though, your DONE. I mean, you gotssssss to PULL that sucka. MS actually works too, but I wouldn't recommend it. It gives great smash as well, but I wont get into that.

(Info based on endless testing. Really sorry, but i cant remember what combos i used. Took days to find a steady combo. Again really sorry guys.)

That doesn't work. Post your results in the standard format or don't post.
Thanks for the discipline kyodai, and i'll try to run the tests again. Lest i find the old results first.
(Feb. 13, 2012  1:08 AM)Dan Wrote: DefStamina: Post tests if you can!
Okay! Here's my setup for everything. Attack Stadium (borrowed), I used string launcher + Grip, Kreis launched 1st, Semi-Worn tips used. 25 battles each. Kreis did not change track and tip, only modes.
ATK Kreis VS Attack
DEF Kreis VS Attack
ATK Kreis VS Defense
DEF Kreis VS Defense
ATK Kreis VS Stamina
DEF Kreis VS Stamina
Correct me if I did anything biased...
What direction and mode are gravity in? It's outclassed, but not "less than 50% against WD" outclassed...
(Feb. 13, 2012  3:54 PM)th!nk Wrote: What direction and mode are gravity in? It's outclassed, but not "less than 50% against WD" outclassed...

Right-Spin Attack Mode. I can do the test again in different modes if you want.
No, that is fine. Testing from more people, mainly of the vs atk tests, would very helpful.
(Feb. 13, 2012  4:41 PM)th!nk Wrote: No, that is fine. Testing from more people, mainly of the vs atk tests, would very helpful.

Oh ,okay. This is just out of what I had used. Maybe different stuff might make Kreis work better or worse than Blitz's or other people's testing. I have good luck with Kreis, personally...
(Feb. 13, 2012  4:31 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2012  3:54 PM)th!nk Wrote: What direction and mode are gravity in? It's outclassed, but not "less than 50% against WD" outclassed...

Attack Mode? Which Mode is that? I never heard of Gravity having an Attack mode; or did things change recently?
Or, do you mean to say that you're using the Attack Ver. CW of Perseus?

Most surprising tests- The Stamina testing. Wow, Kreis got such amazing win rates against Phantom, which it simply couldn't get before?!
And as soon as the Mode was changed, EPIC FAIL!

EDIT- Hm, you are lucky to have such luck with Kreis... Or, is your Kreis heavier than normal?
May you weigh your Kreis MW, or would it be a problem for you?
(Feb. 13, 2012  4:52 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2012  4:31 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:

Attack Mode? Which Mode is that?

Most surprising tests- The Stamina testing. Wow, Kreis got such amazing win rates against Phantom, which it simply couldn't get before?!

Oh wait, whichever mode with the red dots showing. I don't know the specific name of the mode.

I also saw the Stamina testing to be surprising as well. It was worse in the defense mode because it has MUCH more recoil and knockback. Attack mode seems to be more center-balanced, which is good because of the unbalanced Kreis wheel.

Speaking of the Kreis wheel, I have weighed it, and it is the exact same as a normal Kreis wheel. No defaults are in the wheel, and it is an authentic beyblade from TT. Nothing wrong with it.
(Feb. 13, 2012  5:06 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2012  4:52 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2012  4:31 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Right-Spin Attack Mode. I can do the test again in different modes if you want.

Attack Mode? Which Mode is that?

Oh wait, whichever mode with the red dots showing. I don't know the specific name of the mode.

I also saw the Stamina testing to be surprising as well. It was worse in the defense mode because it has MUCH more recoil and knockback. Attack mode seems to be more center-balanced, which is good because of the unbalanced Kreis wheel.

Speaking of the Kreis wheel, I have weighed it, and it is the exact same as a normal Kreis wheel. No defaults are in the wheel, and it is an authentic beyblade from TT. Nothing wrong with it.

Oh, that's Counter Mode. Smile

Ah yes, those Stamina testings were really shocking to see. But its nice that you are getting those results. Good for you! Smile

As for the weight, it is good to hear that it weighs the exact same as the standard weight. But, that is even the more shocking, that you have a normal Kreis which could pull off such a feat!
Again, good for you!
As for the authenticity, I seriously do not doubt the authenticity of your parts. Smile
(Feb. 13, 2012  4:52 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Oh, that's Counter Mode. Smile

Ah yes, those Stamina testings were really shocking to see. But its nice that you are getting those results. Good for you! Smile

As for the weight, it is good to hear that it weighs the exact same as the standard weight. But, that is even the more shocking, that you have a normal Kreis which could pull off such a feat!
Again, good for you!
As for the authenticity, I seriously do not doubt the authenticity of your parts. Smile

That's good. And again, I have luck with Kreis. Seeing that I can do good with such a mediocre MW kinda makes me feel like I have an advantage against other people.
(Feb. 13, 2012  5:20 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:

Again, good for you!

That's good. And again, I have luck with Kreis. Seeing that I can do good with such a mediocre MW kinda makes me feel like I have an advantage against other people.

You're testing against yourself.

When I tried Kreis, in Attack Mode, on actual defensive tips, it got wrecked by Blitz and Beat.

I did not even bother doing WD, because there is absolutely no reason to.
(Feb. 13, 2012  9:12 PM)Hazel Wrote: You're testing against yourself.

When I tried Kreis, in Attack Mode, on actual defensive tips, it got wrecked by Blitz and Beat.

Well, it isn't really easy to test with another person when there's no kid within a walk's distance who even knows what a beyblade is.

As for Blitz and Beat, I can't check that because I don't own those, and I borrowed the Phantom from a friend. And considering the fact that I usually contradict pretty much everyone else's results (while still using the same format everyone else is using), it isn't really surprising to me that I have different results...
(Feb. 14, 2012  2:09 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2012  9:12 PM)Hazel Wrote: You're testing against yourself.

Well, it isn't really easy to test with another person when there's no kid within a walk's distance who even knows what a beyblade is.

As for Blitz and Beat, I can't check that because I don't own those, and I borrowed the Phantom from a friend. And considering the fact that I usually contradict pretty much everyone else's results (while still using the same format everyone else is using), it isn't really surprising to me that I have different results...

If you wanna do some testing with Beat, Vari ETC meet me at Tier Zero on Friday Night. Im planning a little training and testing. You can test Kreis and i can test the new Diablo custom. Then if results are any good we can post them.
(Feb. 14, 2012  8:00 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: If you wanna do some testing with Beat, Vari ETC meet me at Tier Zero on Friday Night. Im planning a little training and testing. You can test Kreis and i can test the new Diablo custom. Then if results are any good we can post them.

Can't. Busy that day. Could I do a little on Saturday...?
(Feb. 13, 2012  9:12 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2012  5:20 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:

Again, good for you!

You're testing against yourself.

Seriously.
That's just what made DefStamina's tests look "surprising" for the most. :\
And thanks to your post, I just remembered-

Defstamina- Did you get a benchmark test for yourself? If not, then I think you should do it.
I am seriously not sure as to what to suggest you as a benchmark test, so I'll leave it to the more experienced people here...
(Feb. 15, 2012  1:02 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Defstamina- Did you get a benchmark test for yourself? If not, then I think you should do it.
I am seriously not sure as to what to suggest you as a benchmark test...

Just suggest anything you think would be good for a benchmark test, and I'll go over it and post results . I'm open for anything. Smile
(Jan. 28, 2012  9:38 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2012  1:19 AM)Dan Wrote: It isn't completely free-spinning by any means: it merely 'slides' 60 degrees in either direction.

(My memory might not serve well on the specifics of it, but basically it just slides.)

Yup, the angle of movement by my measurement is about 75°. There are 4 small stops separated by 90°, but the core can't rotate the entire way because of the thickness of the stops.
Is my Kreis defective because mine rotates 45 degrees? Nvm. I measured wrong
Also my Kreis is 42.86g. Is that heavier than average?
(Feb. 16, 2012  4:48 PM)Bleik Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2012  9:38 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2012  1:19 AM)Dan Wrote: It isn't completely free-spinning by any means: it merely 'slides' 60 degrees in either direction.

(My memory might not serve well on the specifics of it, but basically it just slides.)

Yup, the angle of movement by my measurement is about 75°. There are 4 small stops separated by 90°, but the core can't rotate the entire way because of the thickness of the stops.
Is my Kreis defective because mine rotates 45 degrees? Nvm. I measured wrong
Also my Kreis is 42.86g. Is that heavier than average?

42.86g is considered average.. the actual weight is supposed to be 42.87g..
Alrighty, my Kreis got here on Saturday, but I've been away from the forums all week. I'll try to get some tests done over my 5-day weekend. Here's a list of tests I've already thought of doing:

-MF-H Kreis Aquario BD145RB/CS vs MF VariAres R145RF and Phantom Cancer AD145WD
-MF-H Kreis Aquario 85RB vs same as above

If anyone wants to see any other tests, tell me. Also, I don't have a gram scale, so I cannot weigh my Kreis wheel.
BD145RDF, if you have it.
Sorry, don't have an RDF just yet. However, Demon is coming to my house after Saturday's tournament, and he has an RDF, so I might be able to do some testing.
MF Flash Sagittario CH120RF vs. MF-H Kreis (Defense) Cygnus BD145RDF
MF Flash Sagittario CH120RF win rate: 20/20 (19 KO, 1 OS)
MF-H Kreis (Defense) Cygnus BD145RDF win rate: 0/20

Jesus Kreis I should not have even bought this Metal Wheel.. Even my blunted VariAres can defeat this with ease.
Clear Wheel is just amazing though.

I'll leave this right here, as is, perhaps give this thread some definite closure to a sad, sad release. (amazing CW)
I actually thought that Attack Mode would be better for testing, seeing as the Metal Frame is fixed.
I guess I'll do those tests I said I would but never did, lol. Tongue_out
(Mar. 10, 2012  1:18 PM)Primal Wrote: I actually thought that Attack Mode would be better for testing, seeing as the Metal Frame is fixed.
I guess I'll do those tests I said I would but never did, lol. Tongue_out

So did I.
But still, what Dan said is true...
Its over for this part. Even if in Attack Mode, nothing shall improve IMO. Just for the sake of one or two more wins, the whole testing procedure again. Tongue_out

Sad, though. I did want a beautiful bey to be competitive as well. Seemingly, even the beyblade rendition of a swan is peace-loving...