Kreis Discussion.

(Mar. 10, 2012  5:20 AM)Dan Wrote: MF Flash Sagittario CH120RF vs. MF-H Kreis (Defense) Cygnus BD145RDF
MF Flash Sagittario CH120RF win rate: 20/20 (19 KO, 1 OS)
MF-H Kreis (Defense) Cygnus BD145RDF win rate: 0/20

Jesus Kreis I should not have even bought this Metal Wheel.. Even my blunted VariAres can defeat this with ease.
Clear Wheel is just amazing though.

I'll leave this right here, as is, perhaps give this thread some definite closure to a sad, sad release. (amazing CW)

hahaha oh wow

damn Kreis what the hell
MF Phantom Orion AD145WD vs. MF-H Kreis(Attack) Cygnus 100HF

MF Phantom Orion AD145WD win rate: 4/36 (4 OS)
MF-H Kreis (Attack) Cygnus 100HF win rate: 32/36 (31 OS, 1 KO)

I was just foolin around with parts at first, but did not expect these results. Im kinda lost as to what im supposed to say. Definately running more tests. Feedback please, because i truly dont get how this happened. Dont hate on what me for these results, because, again, i dont get it either. (Credits to the kids in my neighborhoood for helping out by the way.)
attack beats stamina. Try it against a defense ,then maybe your results might be useful, btw hf also sucks
(Mar. 13, 2012  7:02 PM)Bio438 Wrote: attack beats stamina. Try it against a defense ,then maybe your results might be useful, btw hf also sucks

Bro, he just beated one of the top tier-ish combos in alot of tournaments using HF... I'm pretty sure the results are good.
No, the results are useless.

Phantom has recoil, Kreis (attack mode) has recoil. It is obvious the outcome for Phantom would be horrid while on WD.. And on a higher track.
Just wanted to say, I didnt bank, so any more feedback? it did the swirly thing in a circle.
More tests definately coming
Guess you guys don't need anymore tests now, eh? The way I see it, there's no hope in trying to make this thing good :c
Nah dude I tried everything..

The Clear Wheel is absolutely amazing though and I use it in anything/everything I can.

I'm not sure if I'd buy it NIB price just for the Clear Wheel, but yeah if you have a shot at the CW, go for it!
As soon as Hasbro rolls 'round with this, I'm getting so many!
I'll try and get a weight in for it soon, but yeah man I think this Clear Wheel could be Aquario 2.0.
Or, at the very least, Bull 2.0

I agree, Cygnus is beautiful and wonderfully heavy. I'm using it with my Duo, haha. They match perfectly.
(Mar. 14, 2012  1:00 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Or, at the very least, Bull 2.0

NO!

Aquario 3000000000000000000000000.0 x 10^5674756 or nothing!
Yeah, I actually love the Clear Wheel.
If anyone can get a weight up for it, that would be amazing. (Would help so I could also corroborate the weights)
I use it with my Phantom combo; I'm good with Cancer/Kerbecs on my Duo (lost my Aquario, wtffffs).

Dan: If I can find a gram scale somewhere in my house, I'll weigh it.

On that note, I think we can safely say that you'd be better off waiting for Hasbro to release this thing.
(Mar. 14, 2012  12:59 AM)Dan Wrote: Nah dude I tried everything..

The Clear Wheel is absolutely amazing though and I use it in anything/everything I can.

I'll try and get a weight in for it soon, but yeah man I think this Clear Wheel could be Aquario 2.0.

The weight is 3.22g

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Weights-...#pid889963
I'm down for induction to tier list then..
Thanks a lot Arupaeo! I'd like your opinion on it as well considering it is the only worth-while part of Kreis..
(Mar. 14, 2012  2:01 AM)Dan Wrote: I'm down for induction to tier list then..
Thanks a lot Arupaeo! I'd like your opinion on it as well considering it is the only worth-while part of Kreis..

Too true. But Im jealous of DefStamina, all lucky. Gettin his money's worth. That was a waste of 20 bucks!!!!!!! I feel worse for the guys who spent $40!

Dan: I haven't done any testing on the Cygnus clear wheel, but it certainly has the right weight and apparent symmetry...
MF-H Basalt Cygnus 230CS vs. Kreis Libra CH120HF
MF-H Basalt Cygnus 230CS win rate: 1/20 (1 OS)
Kreis Libra CH120HF win rate: 19/20 (17 OS, 2 KO)

This one i can explain. If you dont bank a HF, and its does that swirly thingy, and for some reason you get more stamina out of it. WAAAAAAY More. We found that the only reason its beating stamina and defense types is because of this. So to be clear, its an almost guaranteed win when you dont bank with it. Or at least for me and my friends. Against attack types however, this thing SUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKSSSSS. We did more combos last night, but i thought, as this thread pretty much decided the fate of Kreis, it would be futile. Any feedback?
(More credit to the kids in the hood)

Well, those test results are certainly a bit surprising but, not too much. From what I understood, you simply Tornado Stalled this combo of yours, which kept on spinning around until the relatively low on Stamina CS resulted in your Basalt getting outspun...
Its good to see Kreis get such good results, which it seemingly never got, but yeah, this is not the best of things.

It can only get rid of the Basalt combo you use(which I highly doubt, but your tests show it...). Its not even top tier, now. If you would pit your combo against current Basalt combos, which tend to get aggressive at times, your combo would do nothing....

Not to mention that Kreis does not have too much of Stamina, and upon being pitted against any current
Stamina combo, its finished! Considering that current Defense combos also have a lot of Stamina, Kreis can do nothing...

Against attack, you yourself said it. It sucks.
So those were my thoughts. Smile
So, seeing that Kreis is completely useless for everyone, with the exception of a few people (i.e. Me), I think this means We should leave it alone until some outstandingly amazing results are brought about, huh?
(Mar. 14, 2012  1:14 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, those test results are certainly a bit surprising but, not too much. From what I understood, you simply Tornado Stalled this combo of yours, which kept on spinning around until the relatively low on Stamina CS resulted in your Basalt getting outspun...
Its good to see Kreis get such good results, which it seemingly never got, but yeah, this is not the best of things.

It can only get rid of the Basalt combo you use(which I highly doubt, but your tests show it...). Its not even top tier, now. If you would pit your combo against current Basalt combos, which tend to get aggressive at times, your combo would do nothing....

Not to mention that Kreis does not have too much of Stamina, and upon being pitted against any current
Stamina combo, its finished! Considering that current Defense combos also have a lot of Stamina, Kreis can do nothing...

Against attack, you yourself said it. It sucks.
So those were my thoughts. Smile

Thanks for the feedback. I'll play around some more, and if something amazing comes up i'll post it.
I might even try the illegal blackoutcannon combo. Smile
Well, theres already been too much of testing, and this wheel has been proven to suck...
So yeah..
Also, don't waste your time on the illegal combo, as no one is interested in testing something which is illegal...
I just feel bad that only us select few people are able to make Kreis work well on combos. I was hoping it would be better than it is right now. Oh well, I guess Kreis is the 4D version of Poison now... :\
Post results which prove that you, the select few ( Serious ), are able to make Kreis do amazing things.

Preferably against current toptier combos. (and perhaps correct terminology too. "swirly thing" lol)
All I can say is..... these tests are not mine, i had a friend do all of these this time. Frankly, Im impressed. He heard what happened with the Kreis CH120 combo and ran some of his own. Here's what went down:

MF-H Basalt Bull TH170CS vs. Kreis Cygnus CH120HF
MF-H Basalt Bull TH170CS win rate: 14/30 (10 OS, 4 KO)
Kreis Cygnus CH120HF win rate: 16/30 (All OS)

Duo Kerbecs BD145CS vs. Kreis Cygnus CH120HF
Duo Kerbecs BD145CS win rate: 17/30 (9 OS, 8 KO)
Kreis Cygnus CH120HF win rate: 13/30 (All OS)

MF Scythe Bull AD145WD vs. Kreis Cygnus CH120HF

MF Scythe Bull AD145WD win rate: 12/30 (All OS)
Kreis Cygnus CH120HF win rate: 18/30 (16 OS, 2 KO)

Last oneChocked_2 :
MF-H Basalt Aquario AD145WD vs. Kreis Cygnus CH120HF
MF-H Basalt Aquario AD145WD win rate: 19/30 (All OS)
Kreis Cygnus CH120HF win rate: 11/30 (All OS)

I wont type much more because im tired, but... Needless to say, this combo relies on OS for wins. Without it, tis carp. So I'm done testing, try these tests out yourself, say what you want, i really dont care. All i know is that im tired and im keeping this combo. Wink Oh yeah, and the Duo's CS wasn't calm, it was mint.
Your Welcome
What I told you before, actually hold true in a way.
This is a Tornado Stalling combo. It has to be one, as your description of it depending only on OSs seems to suggest that.

Look up there... Basalt + CS was taken down due to the reasons I mentioned before.

Same applies to the Duo combo, but because of Duo's superb Stamina as compared to Basalt, it managed a better win rate. And as the CS was aggressive, it went to greet the Tornado Staller near the stadium exits, and thwarted it out... Simple.

I don't know what was wrong with Scythe there...

For the last one, look at it. Stamina combos simply devastate it in a way. The 11 wins Kreis acquired are due to Basalt's comparatively low Stamina...
Thx for the insight, I'm keepin the combo simply because, it works. Probably wont use it much, but it works nonetheless. This is probably the best thing to a successful combo im gonna get outta this. Smile I guess i'm really done here.