May

Knight vs Nightmare(BST)(canceled)

Darbhanga, Bihar
Prime Computer Services, Lab 1 on first floor.
Bhatiyarisarai, Donar road
  Reach at the counter and ask for me(Adarsh Abhinav)
08:30 AM on 05/27/2018
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
350 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Get ready Bihar Bladers, It's time To Battle it out. Unlike last time, every body is equipped with their Beys, and with Cho-z beys in hand, This tournament will Be on fire of our beyspirit. Please please Come.(willing to pay 50% of your bus charge to Darbhanga)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTU9qMQGmNb5G0wd93EPFb...3aujzqRGCA] Confirmed Members: 
(spoiler)
Adarsh Abhinav

1pratham

yashrajdbg
@[yuvraj7]
2 unregistered players

(/spoiler)
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTU9qMQGmNb5G0wd93EPFb...3aujzqRGCA]Unconfrimed
2 unregistered Players
@[Yash13]

[Image: dj2002.gif]Host
Adarsh Abhinav
Prizes:

1st Place:- anything under 10$ + Gold Bit + Credits 
2nd Place:- anything under 5$ + Silver Bit + Credits
3rd Place:- Anything under 5$ + Bronze Bit + Credits

More Credits as per performance.

This tournament is Focused on Beyblade burst  if you are not familiar with Beyblade Burst, please take a look at the Beyblade Wiki article covering it, the Beyblade General Forum, and the Beyblade Burst Hasbro Topic for the most up to date information about Hasbro's release of the series internationally.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Confirmed members In, Full power Beyspirit Is ON!
Oh that's cool, too bad I can't come, wait WHAT?! $350 DOLLARS FOR ENTRY?!
(Apr. 25, 2018  6:11 AM)vvakhaze Wrote: Oh that's cool, too bad I can't come, wait WHAT?! $350 DOLLARS FOR ENTRY?!

It's 350 INR (not USD) for Entry Fees.
(Apr. 25, 2018  6:11 AM)vvakhaze Wrote: Oh that's cool, too bad I can't come, wait WHAT?! $350 DOLLARS FOR ENTRY?!

5 usd is about 330 rs to rs. 360 depending on market
(Apr. 25, 2018  5:41 AM)1pratham Wrote: The KNIGHT is in my hand

You have wV?
(Apr. 25, 2018  3:39 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2018  5:41 AM)1pratham Wrote: The KNIGHT is in my hand

You have wV?
Yeah, he got one
(Apr. 25, 2018  2:35 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

5 usd is about 330 rs to rs. 360 depending on market

oh ok, i almost had a heart attack
(Apr. 27, 2018  3:11 AM)Nikhil bansode Wrote: Nightmare is powerful than knight

You  Gaveme some Support
(Apr. 25, 2018  4:02 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2018  3:39 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: You have wV?
Yeah, he got one

Cool. Any links?
(May. 01, 2018  7:33 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2018  4:02 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Yeah, he got one

Cool. Any links?

What links, I can get u a pic of it, because I unboxed it.
(May. 01, 2018  9:40 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(May. 01, 2018  7:33 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Cool. Any links?

What links, I can get u a pic of it, because I unboxed it.

Did you get it online?
(May. 01, 2018  11:08 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 01, 2018  9:40 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: What links, I can get u a pic of it, because I unboxed it.

Did you get it online?

No, from a seller.
A mint one
(May. 01, 2018  1:44 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(May. 01, 2018  11:08 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Did you get it online?

No, from a seller.
A mint one
How much did it cost? My guess, Rs.3000(including shipping)?
(May. 01, 2018  1:54 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 01, 2018  1:44 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: No, from a seller.
A mint one
How much did it cost? My guess, Rs.3000(including shipping)?

Hint: get two of them (mint) in that price.
And 2 nib EF for the same
(May. 01, 2018  5:04 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(May. 01, 2018  1:54 PM)Suhasini Wrote: How much did it cost? My guess, Rs.3000(including shipping)?

Hint: get two of them (mint) in that price.
And 2 nib EF for the same
Lol, you have given me the answer..  Could you please share the name of the seller?
Why are you conducting the tournament in Bihar?.Bihar is not a metropolitan area.You can conduct the tournament place like Chennai.
(May. 08, 2018  11:10 AM)Paramasivan Wrote: Why are you conducting the tournament in Bihar?.Bihar is not a metropolitan area.You can conduct the tournament place like Chennai.

It's like north and south pole dude. And I will go out money, at max Patna..
It's a tournament local Bihar community
(May. 08, 2018  11:10 AM)Paramasivan Wrote: Why are you conducting the tournament in Bihar?.Bihar is not a metropolitan area.You can conduct the tournament place like Chennai.
It doesn't matter if Bihar is a metropolitan city or not, there are people there who have taken the initiative to host tournamnets and become an Organiser.
You can become an organiser for your state too!
You will find all the information you need about it here!
Just Tommorow, Excited and worried.
i may end up postponing the tourney for 2 days if Ordered beys Don't show up today, as we are pretty small community right now, I have to take care of everyone's needs
Tournament Date Updated, because of Change in my schedule due to Mother's Day, and Some beys are going to arrive next week as well.
TOURNAMENT POSTPONED FOR A WEEK.

Yes can you please host it in chennai during July?

Also, please do a burst battle with winning valkyrie/winning valtryek.