Feb

Kei vs. the World: The Wakanda Trials

Los Angeles, CA
1st
2nd
Tournament Results
Grand Park
200 N Grand Ave
  Meet near the stage (directions down below)
12:45 on 02/17/2018
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Host & Judges:
ThaKingTai w/ co-host Alta and Judge JoJo

Directions:
Find the directions to Grand Park right here. We will be meeting near the fountain. It should be exactly where the directions take you. Look for pictures of directions down below
[Red Point is Fountain Blue Point is near Parking Green Lines are Directions]
[$10-ALL DAY]
[$6-7 ALL DAY (multiple parking lots)]

Fees:
As always, it will be $5 for the single tournament or $15 for a Blader Passport, that allows you to go to tournaments free for an entire year! Plus, you can enter into exclusive giveaways for Passport Holders! 

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This is going to be awesome!
Can't wait to meet you all!
This is going to be cool! My first tournament! Grin
Hi! I’m new to WBO, and am wondering if there is an age restriction to the tournaments? Thanks!
Hey guys, I have the account but my two sons are actually the bladers in the house. They are too young to go online and have their own accounts so when I joined the tournament it actually means that I’m joining for two players. Will that be a problem?

(Feb. 02, 2018  6:15 PM)Charles II Wrote: Hey guys, I have the account but my two sons are actually the bladers in the house.  They are too young to go online and have their own accounts so when I joined the tournament it actually means that I’m joining for two players.  Will that be a problem?

Oh yeah! I also need to figure out how to tell the difference between the Hasbro layers and the Takara Tomy parts.  I’ve been ordering Beys from here and overseas and I’ll need to know the difference so we stay within the rules.  Really looking forward to the tournament!
(Feb. 02, 2018  3:23 PM)Axyziting_Beys Wrote: Is drain fanfir good or bad?

Drain Fafnir is one of the best in the game

It's great, but two strategies is to do a softer launch and to have good life after death.  Some good combos are dF 7/4G At, dF 7/4G Ds, dF 7/4G H, to name a few.
(Feb. 02, 2018  6:15 PM)Charles II Wrote: Hey guys, I have the account but my two sons are actually the bladers in the house.  They are too young to go online and have their own accounts so when I joined the tournament it actually means that I’m joining for two players.  Will that be a problem?

They will need to be registered under separate accounts, since the score of a single account cannot be the accumulate of two separate bladers. You may register one of your sons under your account, and create a second account for the other.
Guess I should move down south if I ever want to participate in a tournament!
(Feb. 03, 2018  6:46 AM)bladekid Wrote:

It's great, but two strategies is to do a softer launch and to have good life after death.  Some good combos are dF 7/4G At, dF 7/4G Ds, dF 7/4G H, to name a few.

Just asking, but what does  dF 7/4G At, dF 7/4G Ds, dF 7/4G H, mean? In actual words.
(Feb. 05, 2018  2:21 PM)Axyziting_Beys Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2018  6:46 AM)bladekid Wrote: It's great, but two strategies is to do a softer launch and to have good life after death.  Some good combos are dF 7/4G At, dF 7/4G Ds, dF 7/4G H, to name a few.

Just asking, but what does  dF 7/4G At, dF 7/4G Ds, dF 7/4G H, mean? In actual words.

Drain Fafnir 7/4 Glaive Atomic, Drain Fafnir 7/4 Glaive Destroy, Drain Fafnir 7/4 Glaive Hold
I'm coming back again! Things will FINALLY be able to fit me in after months of Smule (singing) and I ALSO won't have my weird voice of a 80 year old chainsmoker from that bug going around back for the Clash of the Gods (9/30/17) so prepare for the power of the N2 to come back better than ever since I ALSO have attained about 32 new beyblades and parts. (Also [I think] King, I actually DID have a revolve back then but I just lost it under my couch with the rest of Rocktavor R2 e.e)
(Feb. 05, 2018  2:36 PM)BeybladerBraden Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2018  2:21 PM)Axyziting_Beys Wrote: Just asking, but what does  dF 7/4G At, dF 7/4G Ds, dF 7/4G H, mean? In actual words.

Drain Fafnir 7/4 Glaive Atomic, Drain Fafnir 7/4 Glaive Destroy, Drain Fafnir 7/4 Glaive Hold

But what is the BESt one? And the only ones I have are glaive atomic and glaive hold.
(Feb. 06, 2018  12:22 AM)Axyziting_Beys Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2018  2:36 PM)BeybladerBraden Wrote: Drain Fafnir 7/4 Glaive Atomic, Drain Fafnir 7/4 Glaive Destroy, Drain Fafnir 7/4 Glaive Hold

But what is the BESt one? And the only ones I have are glaive atomic and glaive hold.

Glaive atomic, it has more Life after death
Is there going to be prizes.
(Feb. 06, 2018  1:03 AM)BeybladerBraden Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2018  12:22 AM)Axyziting_Beys Wrote: But what is the BESt one? And the only ones I have are glaive atomic and glaive hold.

Glaive atomic, it has more Life after death

Actually Hold has better LAD from what I heard. But this is not correct place to discuss this. use these
https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Hobby-Q-A
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me-a-combo-2

and read threads in this sub-fourm for information about performance of parts https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Burst-Customizations
(Feb. 05, 2018  2:21 PM)Axyziting_Beys Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2018  6:46 AM)bladekid Wrote: It's great, but two strategies is to do a softer launch and to have good life after death.  Some good combos are dF 7/4G At, dF 7/4G Ds, dF 7/4G H, to name a few.

Drain fafnir 7 or 4 Glaive Atomic, Drain fafnir 7 or 4 Glaive destroy, and drain fafnir 7 or 4 Glaive hold
Yay tops!!!
(Feb. 06, 2018  11:20 PM)King Loofa Wrote: Yay tops!!!

We have all kinds of tops and it may make this either the new or SECOND LARGEST LA tournament (I think from what Jojo said at the CotG[Armies])
Interested. May not compete though and only visit. If you'd like me to be a judge, i'm open to it.