Kings Games
1685 E 15th st
12:00PM on 10/08/2017
Hosted by
  Sniper
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
10 cash  or 5 with Passport*

5 entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

SUBWAY FROM MANHATTAN

Take the B or Q train to Kings Highway station. Use the main (Kings Hwy) exit. You will be on Kings Highway, between East 15th and East 16th street. Make a left and walk to the corner, then make another left onto East 15th Street. We are the second building from the corner.

DRIVING IN:
For those driving from Long Island, Staten Island, or New Jersey, take Belt Parkway to the Coney Island Avenue exit. Drive down Coney Island Avenue to Avenue R and make a right. Then make a left onto East 15th Street. Our building is toward the end of the block on your right hand side. To get to Belt Parkway from New Jersey/Staten Island, cross the Verrazzano Bridge.

PARKING:
Kings Highway is a very popular shopping area, with parking always somewhat of an issue. There is a parking garage between East 13 and East 14th Streets, between Kings Hwy and Avenue R (1-2 minute walk from the store). Metered parking (1 hour limit) is available in front of the store and on Kings Hwy. If you are willing to walk 1-2 blocks, you should be able to find meter-free parking on 

ALL PLAYERS MUST ARRIVE ON TIME: If you do not arrive at the scheduled start time, you risk being excluded from the tournament. The software we use to run our events–Challonge–does not allow us to add in extra participants once the tournament has started.

If you know in advance that you will be late, please post in this thread or contact someone at the event and depending on the circumstances we can perhaps still include you if we know you will arrive soon.

This will be a burst format tournament! Please look over the current parts restrictions list to make sure all parts are legal.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

sniper wish i could be there but at the moment i just barely returned from Los angelas to new England and need to catch up on some class work, keep doing youre job amazingly some of the guys from la were excited to see what you would do next XD
(Oct. 10, 2017  9:31 PM)slasher13 Wrote: c
c
c
c

c

cool

tournament

trying to get 50 posts

so z

b

u

b

vbbb

the only way to get 50 posts and become an organizer is to actually contribute with ur posts. this does nothing
c
c
c

c

cool

tournament

trying to get 50 posts

so z

b

u

b

vbbb

I've removed the original post due to spam, but I'll state it if it wasn't immediately obvious to anyone; this is clearly spam and an abuse of the rules. Even if your quiz results are flawless, if you've reached the post threshold by spamming, making pointless posts or abusing the system, we won't bother continuing your application. Being an organiser means we trust you to represent us, and blatant spam doesn't exactly make us want to trust you. I'd advise doing this in any capacity.
-Insert proper statement in the future-

Here's the sheet for Burst Format. Let me know if there any errors

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

@[Foxer] could you tell me the rest of the combos you used in Swiss and others in Deck format as well. Thanks.
(Oct. 11, 2017  1:34 AM)Yami Wrote: -Insert proper statement in the future-

@[Foxer] could you tell me the rest of the combos you used in Swiss and others in Deck format as well. Thanks.

Do I have to tell you the ones I lost with?

Thanks! Just a couple things I noticed for now:

1. Can you get the winning combos posted here as well?

2. It look like you forgot to put the overall scores for each player besides myself.

3. Foxer did actually only use mG. @[Foxer], no need to list the stuff you lost with! Sorry for the confusion.

4. It also looks like there's a couple typos in the winning combos with "Seig", "Xterme", and "Twim Nemisis". Should be "Sieg", Xtreme", and "Twin Nemesis".
(Oct. 11, 2017  2:44 AM)Kei Wrote:

Thanks! Just a couple things I noticed for now:

2. It look like you forgot to put the overall scores for each player besides myself.

3. Foxer did actually only use mG. @[Foxer], no need to list the stuff you lost with! Sorry for the confusion.

4. It also looks like there's a couple typos in the winning combos with "Seig", "Xterme", and "Twim Nemisis". Should be "Sieg", Xtreme", and "Twin Nemesis".

Thanks for clearing up the confusion!
One thing for sure is that I'll never lose to Drain Fafnir again. (@[GhostShredder])
Thanks for lettin' me use that atomic driver @[Kei], it really helped me pinpoint some theories GhostShredder and I had.

Now I just need to learn how to beat Maximum Garuda...
Huh listing the other beys used in deck whether you used it or not is not mandatory anymore? @[Kei]
(Oct. 11, 2017  12:08 AM)~Mana~ Wrote:
c
c
c

c

cool

tournament

trying to get 50 posts

so z

b

u

b

vbbb

I've removed the original post due to spam, but I'll state it if it wasn't immediately obvious to anyone; this is clearly spam and an abuse of the rules. Even if your quiz results are flawless, if you've reached the post threshold by spamming, making pointless posts or abusing the system, we won't bother continuing your application. Being an organiser means we trust you to represent us, and blatant spam doesn't exactly make us want to trust you. I'd advise doing this in any capacity.

I don't want to be a organizer anymore Smile
(Oct. 11, 2017  2:22 PM)Yami Wrote: Huh listing the other beys used in deck whether you used it or not is not mandatory anymore? @[Kei]

It's only ever been mandatory to list the Beyblades used to win either a match in the first stage of our events, or at least one round in Deck Format finals. Anything that didn't do either of those things does not currently need to be listed.
Fixed any errors in the sheets.

Here's the profile for NYC future tournament for challonge http://challonge.com/users/wbonyc

Winning Combinations are posted on Winning Combination Thread~~~~~
Congrats to whoever spelled my name as "Unetchy(A) vowel." You could't have messed up more if you tried.
(Oct. 10, 2017  3:24 AM)Kei Wrote: Stuck in New York for the time being because my flight was delayed ... but I just wanted to thank you all for coming and making this event such a great experience for me! I really loved being able to see several of you again for the first time in a while, and many of you for the first time ever. I've played in Beyblade events in Toronto, Chicago, New York, Tokyo, and Osaka now and the people I meet wherever I play never cease to inspire me. The New York community is great and I really hope this was the beginning of many events to come for you guys!

I took a lot of pictures and video at this event, so expect to see that sometime soon once I get home and have some time to catch my breath!

1st: Kei
2nd: Yami
3rd: Foxer
4th: Ardmore Bladers
Check out the video i made here 
https://youtu.be/k0Ko8P4kQDU
Cool spot. AJs first Bey Blade tournament

(Oct. 11, 2017  2:55 AM)Foxer Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2017  2:44 AM)Kei Wrote: Thanks! Just a couple things I noticed for now:

Fixer here is that video we spoke about https://youtu.be/k0Ko8P4kQDU

Thanks for clearing up the confusion!
(Sep. 15, 2017  2:51 AM)Kei Wrote: Thanks for hosting this @[Sniper]! I'm really excited to play in New York for the first time and to meet you all (some for the first time!), and also hope this is going to be the first of many more tournaments for you guys moving forward. Smile

Could You start  a Tournament In November 25th a saturday at 3pm pls Cause I Can Make That Time So I Could Come
(Nov. 14, 2017  12:10 PM)Bladedad Wrote: When is the next tournament? Does anyone know?

we just have to wait and trust that the organizers will make another tournament.
Anyone who lives in NY or can attend a tournament there, be sure to post in this thread expressing your interest: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Manhatt...ers-around

Then, hopefully @[Sniper] can host another one soon!
(Oct. 22, 2017  4:24 PM)Bladedad Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2017  3:24 AM)Kei Wrote: Stuck in New York for the time being because my flight was delayed ... but I just wanted to thank you all for coming and making this event such a great experience for me! I really loved being able to see several of you again for the first time in a while, and many of you for the first time ever. I've played in Beyblade events in Toronto, Chicago, New York, Tokyo, and Osaka now and the people I meet wherever I play never cease to inspire me. The New York community is great and I really hope this was the beginning of many events to come for you guys!

I took a lot of pictures and video at this event, so expect to see that sometime soon once I get home and have some time to catch my breath!

1st: Kei
2nd: Yami
3rd: Foxer
4th: Ardmore Bladers
Check out the video i made here 
https://youtu.be/k0Ko8P4kQDU
Cool spot. AJs first Bey Blade tournament

here is the lastest video from the last tournament on NYE 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7PBEPnm...zdw03c010c
New results spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

Hey @[Sniper] and @[Yami], I've created a new spreadsheet to fix one username issue (Slasher13 vs slasher13). It's important that usernames are recorded 100% accurately so that it's easy for you or a Committee member to input the results using our new pre-processing system quickly and easily.

However, there was two issues I wasn't able to resolve. I cannot find the following users: Baby sun and Vesel. Can you confirm what the proper spelling for these usernames is? And if not, please let me know either way.

Thank you!
(May. 16, 2018  8:07 PM)Kei Wrote: New results spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

Hey @[Sniper] and @[Yami], I've created a new spreadsheet to fix one username issue (Slasher13 vs slasher13). It's important that usernames are recorded 100% accurately so that it's easy for you or a Committee member to input the results using our new pre-processing system quickly and easily.

However, there was two issues I wasn't able to resolve. I cannot find the following users: Baby sun and Vesel. Can you confirm what the proper spelling for these usernames is? And if not, please let me know either way.

Thank you!

I mentioned this in the Pre-Processing thread about Baby sun and Vesel. It doesn't exist

@[~Mana~] Might as well take care of the account creation matter. Thanks!
This tournament has now been pre-processed as part of our campaign to work through the queue of older events.