Jojo bizarre Adventure thread

Yes, I do. I've already watched all four parts, so I'm waiting for Part 5.
(Feb. 23, 2018  4:01 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: Yes, I do. I've already watched all four parts, so I'm waiting for Part 5.

Same
I have been meaning to catch up on part 4
(Apr. 02, 2018  2:29 PM)Kry Wrote: I have been meaning to catch up on part 4

noice

ORA ORA ORA
Yes I watch jojos Bizarre Adventure I am now watching the anime series for a second time now just made it to part 4 again all so I really hope David Productions animateds the rest of the parts of the series the jojo anime is is amazing
(Apr. 04, 2018  4:30 AM)jamie Wrote: Yes I watch jojos Bizarre Adventure I am now watching the anime series for a second time now just made it to part 4 again all so I really hope David Productions animateds the rest of the parts of the series the jojo anime is is amazing

im just waiting for part 5...
[Image: jjba_to_be_continued_arrow_by_bahyyazidr...aaep6v.png]
Watched all 4 parts, finished reading part 5, and currently reading part 6. I want future Beyblades to be named after songs and bands now.
(Apr. 04, 2018  5:20 AM)SP451 Wrote: Watched all 4 parts, finished reading part 5, and currently reading part 6. I want future Beyblades to be named after songs and bands now.

kC(King Crimson).0S.Zt
I assume there is already a thread for this
I've never seen Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Is it worth watching?
(Feb. 08, 2020  5:53 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I've never seen Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Is it worth watching?

I’ve only seen excerpts of it myself, but it probably is definitely worth watching. If you have it you can find it on Hulu.
(Feb. 08, 2020  5:58 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2020  5:53 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I've never seen Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Is it worth watching?

I’ve only seen excerpts of it myself, but it probably is definitely worth watching. If you have it you can find it on Hulu.

I don't have Hulu, but I'll try to find episodes on youtube.
Jjba is definitely worth watching. I watch on vrv and Crunchyroll
is this thread just for the anime or are we including manga spoilers as well
There was another thread for this, but it was in the wrong subforum. I'm just going to merge it into this one and call it a day. Enjoy a few posts from 2018 I guess.
(Feb. 10, 2020  10:00 PM)VileYuzu Wrote: is this thread just for the anime or are we including manga spoilers as well

I think it'll only be "spoilers" if people haven't caught up on the manga. I haven't really finished Jolyne's part (is that Part 5?) and am not seeing too much scans for the remaining 2 (which I suppose are alternative timelines based on the abilities they have shown).

I mostly learned about the remaining 2 from the game I saw on YouTube Over the Heavens (?). Got into JJBA because my batchmates kept spamming memes and I eventually gave in to curiosity. I was about to drop it during the demise of Jonathan, but introduction of the Pillar Men made me a bit more hooked until I was pulled totally by Stands
m e n a c i n g
which character is your fav from the series.
(Feb. 22, 2020  3:22 AM)darkkaraszero Wrote: which character is your fav from the series.

Dio
(Feb. 22, 2020  3:40 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2020  3:22 AM)darkkaraszero Wrote: which character is your fav from the series.

Dio

why dio and which one
(Feb. 22, 2020  3:42 AM)darkkaraszero Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2020  3:40 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Dio

why dio and which one
Part 3 no carp because his powers are so cool and he can literally pose flexing then ts and muda you out of commission. Diavolo is neat to
After watching the first season and the first four episodes of season 2, I can say JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure is great! It definitely fits its TV-14 rating though, with mild cussing and a decent amount of violence and some gore, but overall the story is great and especially the characters! My favorite so far is Joseph Joestar, but that may change as I’m only through the first season and a few episodes of Stardust Crusaders. If you can, definitely give it a watch! If you do not have a streaming service to watch it on like Netflix or Hulu you can watch it on Viz, which lets you watch the episodes for free with ads (nothing inappropriate).