Jojo bizarre Adventure thread

(Jul. 11, 2020  6:01 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I finished Part 2 today which means I have watched all of the Anime and now we just need to wait for Stone Ocean

Heres my favorite line from Battle Tendency: YOU UTTER FOOL!!! GERMAN SCIENCE IS THE WORLDS FINEST!!!!!

Part skipper face the wrath of my stand
(Jul. 11, 2020  6:15 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2020  6:01 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I finished Part 2 today which means I have watched all of the Anime and now we just need to wait for Stone Ocean

Heres my favorite line from Battle Tendency: YOU UTTER FOOL!!! GERMAN SCIENCE IS THE WORLDS FINEST!!!!!

Part skipper face the wrath of my stand
Ive actually watched all of the Anime.... Like ALLLLLL of it
Did everyone forget about Georgie joestar.
(Jul. 11, 2020  6:17 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Did everyone forget about Georgie joestar.

I kinda did
(Jul. 11, 2020  6:17 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2020  6:15 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Part skipper face the wrath of my stand
Ive actually watched all of the Anime.... Like ALLLLLL of it

But you watched part 2 after all of the other parts
(Jul. 11, 2020  6:18 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2020  6:17 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Ive actually watched all of the Anime.... Like ALLLLLL of it

But you watched part 2 after all of the other parts

Yeah I couldnt contain my excitement for Part 5 so I watched to the end and then went back to Part 2

Honestly i stopped Part 2 on Episode 23 so it didn't matter much anyway
(Jul. 11, 2020  6:21 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2020  6:18 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: But you watched part 2 after all of the other parts

Yeah I couldnt contain my excitement for Part 5 so I watched to the end and then went back to Part 2

Would you want to join the church of Shigechi
(Jul. 11, 2020  6:23 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2020  6:21 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Yeah I couldnt contain my excitement for Part 5 so I watched to the end and then went back to Part 2

Would you want to join the church of Shigechi

Im sorry... Da what!?
(Jul. 11, 2020  6:25 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2020  6:23 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Would you want to join the church of Shigechi

Im sorry... Da what!?

The church of Shigechi. We worship the god, the one with the requiem arrow, the holy corpse, and the ultimate life form himself Shigechi.
Did you know that there was songs for each stardust crusader?
Polnareff-naked silver
Jotaro-Star Platinum
Joseph- Oh My God! Jahhhh
Kakyoin-Goodbye Nostalgia
Iggy-Iggy Walk
Avdol-Fire of Soul
Does anyone know why Joseph cheated on Susie Q and haw he met Tomoko?
Still waiting on Part 6 anime
Starting to read the manga, on part 1 now.  btw, do they have plans to animate Part 6?
(Jul. 18, 2020  9:10 PM)snoc Wrote: Starting to read the manga, on part 1 now.  btw, do they have plans to animate Part 6?

No they might go right to part 7
(Jul. 18, 2020  9:16 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2020  9:10 PM)snoc Wrote: Starting to read the manga, on part 1 now.  btw, do they have plans to animate Part 6?

No they might go right to part 7

bruh but there's major death in part 6 (ive seen the spoilers) can they just skip it like that?
(Jul. 18, 2020  9:17 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2020  9:16 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: No they might go right to part 7

bruh but there's major death in part 6 (ive seen the spoilers) can they just skip it like that?

In theory yes since the events of part 6 have no relation to parts 7 and 8 (as of now and I have also read parts 6, 7, and 8)
(Jul. 18, 2020  9:21 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2020  9:17 PM)snoc Wrote: bruh but there's major death in part 6 (ive seen the spoilers) can they just skip it like that?

In theory yes since the events of part 6 have no relation to parts 7 and 8 (as of now and I have also read parts 7 and 8)

well true
but it would still just feel.....wrong I guess.

Part 5 ended like a year ago, if they're planning on animating it then they're most likely still developing it
(Jul. 18, 2020  9:21 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2020  9:21 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: In theory yes since the events of part 6 have no relation to parts 7 and 8 (as of now and I have also read parts 7 and 8)

well true
but it would still just feel.....wrong I guess.

I personally want stone ocean to be animated (along with David Productions) but Araki hasn’t given permission.

If you could have a stand what would it be. I would take harvest since you can make big money like Shigechi.
Leftburst finally did Jojo stands part 3
Is it just me or is there a lot of jojo references in music like Metallica or golden experience?
yoooo anyone read part 8 chp 99 that chapter is hype
(Jul. 21, 2020  4:33 AM)LAD-Master Wrote: yoooo anyone read part 8 chp 99 that chapter is hype

I have been looking for someone that has read part 8 for a long time. Smile
Has anyone read purple haze feedback. If you want a summary of a link to it PM me.