Jojo bizarre Adventure thread

Wryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
This thread has been touched by killer queen
Bites za dusto
Ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora
Nigerundayo Smooooooookeyyyyyy (Deceased Crab don’t ban me it means run away Smokey in Japanese)
(Jul. 22, 2020  5:19 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Nigerundayo Smooooooookeyyyyyy (Deceased Crab don’t ban me it means run away Smokey in Japanese)

Smokey:this guy really likes to run away
Fugo gets upgraded stando in Purple Haze Feedback.
Killa Qwueen: DAISAN NO BOKUDAN!! BAITSU ZA DUSTO!!!
Please don't humor the spammers, just report them.
(Jul. 22, 2020  10:41 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Please don't humor the spammers, just report them.

Thank you
I wonder what purple haze act 3 would like like.
(Jul. 23, 2020  12:30 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I wonder what purple haze act 3 would like like.
Its the same type as star platinum
Jotaro: Dio (continue the Dio v jotaro fight)
(Jul. 23, 2020  12:46 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Jotaro: Dio

Oh so you approach me instead of running away.

(Jul. 23, 2020  12:46 AM)kai edits Wrote:

I kill Joseph your next JoJo

(Jul. 23, 2020  12:46 AM)kai edits Wrote:

(Jul. 23, 2020  12:46 AM)kai edits Wrote: Oh so you approach me instead of running away.

Wryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora
Muda muda muda muda muda muda muda muda muda
(Jul. 23, 2020  12:46 AM)kai edits Wrote:

(Jul. 23, 2020  12:46 AM)kai edits Wrote: Oh so you approach me instead of running away.

Wryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

So star platinum and the world are the same type of stand. Close range but very powerful
(Jul. 23, 2020  12:57 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Wryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

So star platinum and the world are the same type of stand. Close range but very powerful

Nani wryyyyyyyyyy
Dio: Hey woman hand me my leg. Do it as if you are a flight attendant handing a drink to a passenger.
How does dio travel to Orlando from Egypt to meet Pucci without dying.
(Jul. 24, 2020  2:04 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: How does dio travel to Orlando from Egypt to meet Pucci without dying.

Hmm thats interesting....

idk Araki forgot
(Jul. 24, 2020  2:10 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2020  2:04 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: How does dio travel to Orlando from Egypt to meet Pucci without dying.

Hmm thats interesting....

idk Araki forgot

Yes I guess we just have to say Araki forgot because it takes around 13 hours to go to Orlando from Cairo and considering delays and what not he would probably burn.
Who do you think would win, Silver Chariot or heirophant green?
I am planning on creating a fanfic in which kakyoin survives. If anyone want’s to help write it pm me.
(Jul. 25, 2020  10:37 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I am planning on creating a fanfic in which kakyoin survives. If anyone want’s to help write it pm me.

Kakyoin will love this
Rero rero rero rero rero rero rero
Oh 
I drop my Cherry jotaro
*picks up cherry off of ground and eats it*
Chapter 1: The tale of Noriaki Kakyoin begins

We now find our crusader after a fatal wound inflicted by DIO.

Joseph: I can’t let this continue! Hermit

Dio: Joseph you’re next. Don’t you think taking the blood of a Joestar would be just the thing to make Jonathan’s body completely mine?

Joseph: Dio

Kakyoin (thinking to himself): How could he hit them all with no time passing between them? The time… I understand now I must tell Mr.Joestar at this rate everyone will be defeated.

Joseph: How dare you do that to Kakyoin. I’ll take that body back to Granny Erina.

Dio: Erina? Ah, that country girl. I shall drink your blood and kill you (dives at Joseph to attack him)

It was at this moment that Kakyoin gained the courage to shoot his final message

Kakyoin: This is my final emerald splash, it’s a message please get it Mr.Joestar

Noriaki Kakyoin has died, but wait let us go 10 minutes back

Joseph Joestar on the phone with the Speedwagon Foundation base in Cairo,Egypt: Yes, please bring your finest healing stand users. Ok we can be there in 15 minutes.

We now shift the attention to our dying hero. His vision starts to slowly fade away until, a stand user starts doing something.

Stand user: Do not worry Mr. Kakyoin, my stand heart man will heal you just enough to get you to the ambulance we have ready

Kakyoin: You have my eternal gratitude.

Twenty four minutes later Jotaro meets Kakyoin and tells him about how him and Polnareff were going to investigate the mysterious way of how DIO got his stand, thus starts the journey of Noriaki Kakyoin.

Bibliography (the beginning is taken from a scene from the show)
Araki, Hirohiko. [HD] ジョジョ • JoJo: Stardust Crusaders - Kakyoin's Final Moments, the Last Emerald Splash!, David Productions, 2014, www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6C7i7yXwzs.

Also do let me know if Kakyoin stays in Italy with Polnareff or if he leaves with Jotaro after investigating the arrows. For those of you wondering Kakyoin will get a upgrade to Heirophant Green.
i just realized Laura Stahl (the same voice actor for Dub Aiger) is the same voice actor for Hayato in the dub
(Jul. 27, 2020  8:25 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i just realized Laura Stahl (the same voice actor for Dub Aiger) is the same voice actor for Hayato in the dub

A lot of jojo voice actors acted in burst.
(Jul. 27, 2020  8:30 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2020  8:25 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i just realized Laura Stahl (the same voice actor for Dub Aiger) is the same voice actor for Hayato in the dub

A lot of jojo voice actors acted in burst.

yeah ive heard Koyasu Takehito (voices Phi and Hearts in Japanese) is the same for Dio and Doji and lots more characters from other animes
Just finished reading parts 1 and 2, excited for Stardust Crusaders
And here are some predictions on release dates