Jojo bizarre Adventure thread

(Jul. 27, 2020  9:25 PM)snoc Wrote: Just finished reading parts 1 and 2, excited for Stardust Crusaders
And here are some predictions on release dates

I don’t think part 9 will come out on 2022 but 2021 since jojolion is almost done.
(Jul. 27, 2020  9:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2020  9:25 PM)snoc Wrote: Just finished reading parts 1 and 2, excited for Stardust Crusaders

I don’t think part 9 will come out on 2022 but 2021 since jojolion is almost done.

true actually, isn't it nearing its 100 chapter? (Im not caught up with the current part yet so I wouldn't know)
(Jul. 27, 2020  9:30 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2020  9:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I don’t think part 9 will come out on 2022 but 2021 since jojolion is almost done.

true actually, isn't it nearing its 100 chapter? (Im not caught up with the current part yet so I wouldn't know)

Yep

Stardust Crusaders is very good, you've got a lot to look forward to
(Jul. 27, 2020  6:12 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Chapter 1: The tale of Noriaki Kakyoin begins

We now find our crusader after a fatal wound inflicted by DIO.

Joseph: I can’t let this continue! Hermit

Dio: Joseph you’re next. Don’t you think taking the blood of a Joestar would be just the thing to make Jonathan’s body completely mine?

Joseph: Dio

Kakyoin (thinking to himself): How could he hit them all with no time passing between them? The time… I understand now I must tell Mr.Joestar at this rate everyone will be defeated.

Joseph: How dare you do that to Kakyoin. I’ll take that body back to Granny Erina.

Dio: Erina? Ah, that country girl. I shall drink your blood and kill you (dives at Joseph to attack him)

It was at this moment that Kakyoin gained the courage to shoot his final message

Kakyoin: This is my final emerald splash, it’s a message please get it Mr.Joestar

Noriaki Kakyoin has died, but wait let us go 10 minutes back

Joseph Joestar on the phone with the Speedwagon Foundation base in Cairo,Egypt: Yes, please bring your finest healing stand users. Ok we can be there in 15 minutes.

We now shift the attention to our dying hero. His vision starts to slowly fade away until, a stand user starts doing something.

Stand user: Do not worry Mr. Kakyoin, my stand heart man will heal you just enough to get you to the ambulance we have ready

Kakyoin: You have my eternal gratitude.

Twenty four minutes later Jotaro meets Kakyoin and tells him about how him and Polnareff were going to investigate the mysterious way of how DIO got his stand, thus starts the journey of Noriaki Kakyoin.

Bibliography (the beginning is taken from a scene from the show)
Araki, Hirohiko. [HD] ジョジョ • JoJo: Stardust Crusaders - Kakyoin's Final Moments, the Last Emerald Splash!, David Productions, 2014, www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6C7i7yXwzs.

Also do let me know if Kakyoin stays in Italy with Polnareff or if he leaves with Jotaro after investigating the arrows. For those of you wondering Kakyoin will get a upgrade to Heirophant Green.

I have decided on Kakyoin’s new ability, I call it the metal splash. This allows Kakyoin to produce, shoot, and manipulate metal, but I might change it if anybody has something better. (I am really bad with creating original ideas)
D4C in the anime sounds like this: "Dati Dizu Dahn Dahto Cheepu"

Imagine what Filthy Acts at a Responsible price would sound like in Japanese lol
Can’t wait for purple haze feedback (if dp does it)
Im surprised Araki hasn't given permission for Part 6 anime despite everyone asking for it.
(Jul. 27, 2020  11:24 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Im surprised Araki hasn't given permission for Part 6 anime despite everyone asking for it.

He wants to go ahead with part 7, because I think that he views Stone Ocean as a failure (due to his depression he was not writing at his best capacity).
(Jul. 27, 2020  11:24 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Im surprised Araki hasn't given permission for Part 6 anime despite everyone asking for it.
Surprisingly despite it being the end of the original saga lots of people want them to skip it and go to part 7.

(Jul. 27, 2020  11:31 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

He wants to go ahead with part 7, because I think that he views Stone Ocean as a failure (due to his depression he was not writing at his best capacity).

Did he confirm that? The only time I saw him "confirm" that was in a video which has already been debunked as fake. From what I've seen its just a loud minority wanting them to skip Stone Ocean. He may think its writing isn't that good, but he would still know its very important.
(Jul. 27, 2020  11:33 PM)snoc Wrote:
Surprisingly despite it being the end of the original saga lots of people want them to skip it and go to part 7.

A lot of people find SBR to be better than Stone Ocean because of the more light heartedness of the part (it’s kind of like part 4)

(Jul. 27, 2020  11:33 PM)snoc Wrote:

(Jul. 27, 2020  11:31 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: He wants to go ahead with part 7, because I think that he views Stone Ocean as a failure (due to his depression he was not writing at his best capacity).

Did he confirm that? The only time I saw him "confirm" that was in a video which has already been debunked as fake. From what I've seen its just a loud minority wanting them to skip Stone Ocean. He may think its writing isn't that good, but he would still know its very important.

Oh, the video was fake.
(Jul. 27, 2020  11:34 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2020  11:33 PM)snoc Wrote: Surprisingly despite it being the end of the original saga lots of people want them to skip it and go to part 7.

A lot of people find SBR to be better than Stone Ocean because of the more light heartedness of the part (it’s kind of like part 4)

True. Also a lot of hate from Stone Ocean surprisingly comes from people being....just stupid. You may say "That's a bit harsh" but legitimately its like people just....didn't read it? A Lot of complaints are very easily answered, yet those people don't realize that......For example someone gives MC an item. People thought that this was done in the story for no reason and it was a unfinished plot point, when they literally explain the item on the same page. Like seriously, what?

(Jul. 27, 2020  11:34 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2020  11:33 PM)snoc Wrote: Surprisingly despite it being the end of the original saga lots of people want them to skip it and go to part 7.

Oh, the video was fake.

Yeah. Surprisingly lots of people believed it. I think the main problem was that the first video talking about stone ocean being cancelled was very obviously a joke (if you watched the vid anyways), then someone took that joke info and put it into a fake video and played it off as real to spread misinformation.
(Jul. 27, 2020  11:38 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2020  11:34 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: A lot of people find SBR to be better than Stone Ocean because of the more light heartedness of the part (it’s kind of like part 4)

True. Also a lot of hate from Stone Ocean surprisingly comes from people being....just stupid. You may say "That's a bit harsh" but legitimately its like people just....didn't read it? A Lot of complaints are very easily answered, yet those people don't realize that......For example someone gives MC an item. People thought that this was done in the story for no reason and it was a unfinished plot point, when they literally explain the item on the same page. Like seriously, what?

I really like the ending. Here is my opinion but it contains a spoiler
(Jul. 27, 2020  11:44 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2020  11:38 PM)snoc Wrote: True. Also a lot of hate from Stone Ocean surprisingly comes from people being....just stupid. You may say "That's a bit harsh" but legitimately its like people just....didn't read it? A Lot of complaints are very easily answered, yet those people don't realize that......For example someone gives MC an item. People thought that this was done in the story for no reason and it was a unfinished plot point, when they literally explain the item on the same page. Like seriously, what?

I really like the ending. Here is my opinion but it contains a spoiler

I really like he ending too. Sadly I was spoiled on it early in some random comment section for bloody stream since people like to throw around random spoilers.
I gonna give my thoughts on the jojo series so don't get mad when you fav part is so low

Jojo part -1 I didn't really like the story but back then in that era the manga was considered amazing so i give it a 5/10

Jojo part-2 it was really fun and a lot of nostalgic scene but it isn't my style at first watching, only feels good when rewatching it .7/10

Jojo part-3 the anime was eh but I liked the manga more utilized villains of the week overall not my style 6/10

Jojo part-4 slice of life my style bro 9/10

Jojo part-5 FiRCe BATtlE And all of that good stuff DeF mY StyLE 9/10 (fighting GolD is the best op)

Jojo part-6 its a bit boring to read at some places but eh the ending was good 7/10

Jojo part-7 GoD tier instantly no boring scene have a lot of cool moments overall 11/10

Jojo part-8 for some reason I like the dynamic in this part ngl overall 9/10

Ranks
1.)Part 7
2.)part 8/5/4
3.) part 6
4.) part 2
5.) part 3
6.) part 1
Ill rank the op tomorrow
Crazy Noisy Bizarre town live sounds scarily similar to the normal version (without autotune)
Best part (best to worst up to down in all of the lists). Please note that I like every part.

Part 7
Part 1
Part 5
Part 4
Part 3
Part 8
Part 6
Part 2

Best Jojo:

Joseph
Johnny
Jotaro
Dio’s body (see what I did there)
Giorno
Josuke
Gappy
Jolene

Best Jobro:
Speedwagon
Kakyoin
Gyro
Caesar
Okyasu
Bucellati
Hermès

Best Jojo villain:
Funny Valentine
Dio Brando
DIO
Diavolo
Kars
Pucci
Kira
Opening teir list

1.Fighting Gold, has a satisfying part
2.Bloody Stream, Its CodA
3.Chase, I think this op was underrated
4.Traitorous Requiem, my first experience of hearing a jojo op
5.Great days unit ver/reg ver, unit version sounds good
6.Sono chi no kioku, intense
7.Crazy noisy bizzare town, not my style but i like it
8.Sono Chi no sadame, got Overshadowed by other op for me
9.Stand proud, im not hating on this is just got overshadowed by others for me
Who else found part one’s ending surprising.
(Jul. 28, 2020  5:08 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Who else found part one’s ending surprising.

I did.

(Jul. 28, 2020  5:21 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Who has read purple haze feedback.

I haven't yet. Im still catching up on Stone Ocean.
(Jul. 28, 2020  5:12 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2020  5:08 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Who else found part one’s ending surprising.

I did.

A lot of people hate on fugo for not betraying passione, but I am glad that he didn’t leave with Bucellati and the gang (I don’t view it as cowardly but rather as a good move on his part)
(Jul. 28, 2020  6:17 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2020  5:12 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I did.