Jojo bizarre Adventure thread

Is that the name of "Part 9" or the name of a Jojo MC
[/quote]

Wait have you read part 6, if not I read it here:
https://manganelo.com/manga/bi918289
I would recommend reading with a adblocker
[/quote]

Ive read all of Vol.1 it took me a while to find the rest of the Volumes so thanks, also is Part 7 and 8 on here too?
(Jun. 08, 2020  5:10 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Ive read all of Vol.1 it took me a while to find the rest of the Volumes so thanks, also is Part 7 and 8 on here too?

Yes, there is, in fact I just finished part 6 today and already started part 7. There also is part 8 in there. Also by the way Bucciarati is a really good character but Narancia is my favorite (for some reason my most favorite characters keep on dying but it’s okay.)
(Jun. 08, 2020  6:27 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2020  5:10 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Ive read all of Vol.1 it took me a while to find the rest of the Volumes so thanks, also is Part 7 and 8 on here too?

Yes, there is, in fact I just finished part 6 today and already started part 7. There also is part 8 in there. Also by the way Bucciarati is a really good character but Narancia is my favorite (for some reason my most favorite characters keep on dying but it’s okay.)
Yeah, Araki really does love killing off the best characters. :C
I know, but at least for every good character that is killed a frog is saved
My personal favorites from each part are

Jonathan Joestar, Caesar Zeppeli, Kakyoin Noraiki, Shigechi, Narancia, Weather Report, and Diego Brando.

Honorable mentions
Bruno Buceriati
Robert E.O. Speedwagon
Leone Abhacchio
(Jun. 08, 2020  2:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I know, but at least for every good character that is killed a frog is saved
My personal favorites from each part are

Jonathan Joestar, Caesar Zeppeli, Kakyoin Noraiki, Shigechi, and Narancia

Honorable mentions
Bruno Buceriati
Robert E.O. Speedwagon
Leone Abhacchio
I do agree with this list except Shigechi, there just was not enough of him to call him my favorite

My list

1. Bruno Bucciarati

2. Leone Abbacchio

3. Okuyasu Nijimura

4. Speedwagon

5. Giorno Giovanna

6. Josuke Higashikata (Part 4)

7. Diavolo

8. DIO

9. Reimi Sugimoto

10. Jolyne Kujo (might go higher as I read Stone Ocean)
my top three are von strohiem, old Joseph, and correct me if i spell wrong Caesar.
Chariot Requiem holding that arrow since part 5.
Has anyone made a 3D printed stand themed Beyblade? I've seen zankye's 「Maiden Heaven」Bey and I'm wondering if anyone else has done something similar (I want to print my own lol)
who else doesn't want stone ocean to be released????? anyone???? hehe??? (lost humor)

my favorite characters

1.Jotaro Kujo

A Badass Thot slayer who loves nothing but Dolphins

2.Okuyasu Nijimura
My favorite quote in him

ZA HANDO GA KESU

3.Narancia/Fugo
Torture Dance

4.Guido Mista
you get? don't you?
Someone please summarize all the jojo parts for me because I can't watch it because internet lag. Thank you. Have a good day.
(Jun. 10, 2020  4:30 AM)kai edits Wrote: Someone please summarize all the jojo parts for me because I can't watch it because internet lag. Thank you. Have a good day.

Part 1: Gentleman boi tries to defeat a Vampire which happens to be his "Brother"

Part 2: Joseph Joestar and Caeser go on a journey to defeat the Pillar Men

Part 3: Jotaro and The Crusaders (Avdol, Joseph, Kakyoin and Polnareff) go on a bigger journey to kill Dio, the same vampire from part 1

Part 4: Josuke and his friends investigate a mysterious killer in the town of Morioh

Part 5: Giorno joins a gang to help the bosses daughter, but in reality wants to know the identity of the boss and bring some form of justice.
(Jun. 10, 2020  5:07 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2020  4:30 AM)kai edits Wrote: Someone please summarize all the jojo parts for me because I can't watch it because internet lag. Thank you. Have a good day.

Part 1: Gentleman boi tries to defeat a Vampire which happens to be his "Brother"

Part 2: Joseph Joestar and Caeser go on a journey to defeat the Pillar Men

Part 3: Jotaro and The Crusaders (Avdol, Joseph, Kakyoin and Polnareff) go on a bigger journey to kill Dio, the same vampire from part 1

Part 4: Josuke and his friends investigate a mysterious killer in the town of Morioh

Part 5: Giorno joins a gang to help the bosses daughter, but in reality wants to know the identity of the boss and bring some form of justice.

Thank you
In part 6 the edgy daughter of the marine biologist (who is obsessed with dolphins), tries to stop a priest (who is in love with the vampire from the first part) from restarting Za Warudo

In part 7 a horse jockey who lost the movement in his legs tries to find the body parts of Jesus, while also trying to kill the president of the U.S because Jesus told him to.
(Jun. 10, 2020  2:26 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: In part 6 the edgy daughter of the marine biologist (who is obsessed with dolphins), tries to stop a priest (who is in love with the vampire from the first part) from restarting Za Warudo

In part 7 a horse jockey who lost the movement in his legs tries to find the body parts of Jesus, while also trying to kill the president of the U.S because Jesus told him to.

Part 7 is a modern AU of Part 1

Part 7 is a modern AU of Part 1
[/quote]
Part 7 is very different from part 1, it’s kind of like a combination of parts 1-3

Has anyone wondered what happened to Kira after he died. To find out read here https://mangafeeds.com/chapter/jojo-dead...1573451267
The book is called Dead Man’s questions and has only 3 chapters.
Oi josuke I accidently erased my red bull can you heal my red bull.
(Jun. 12, 2020  5:38 PM)kai edits Wrote: Oi josuke I accidently erased my red bull can you heal my red bull.
Killer queen has already touched the Josuke.
mr stand man bring me a meme make it the funniest thing i've ever seen
Oi josuke I accidentally erase your mom with za hando can you heal her josuke.
I have now decided that part 5 is my favorite animated part of JoJo. The stands are a lot of fun, and the characters are unique. The only issue I have is the lack of moments for anyone but Bruno, Giorno, and Mista.
Oi Josuke I erased my stand can you heal it
Oi josuke I used za hando by accidently erased my self can you heal me josuke
Oi josuke memes are taking over this thread
Oi Josuke I used za hando to erase giorno’s frog armor. Now I don’t exist
(Jun. 13, 2020  7:51 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Oi Josuke I used za hando to erase giorno’s frog armor. Now I don’t exist
Insert old joseph oh no or oh s here