Is skill involved?

Needless to say, you can probably do something against some dual layer beys and a few God Layer beys with custom combos and launch tech but you can't go too far. The layer is extremely light and has weaker teeth compared to...say Dragoon S. Unfortunately, you NEED meta parts to remain competitive. Once you have that, then you can fine tune and refine your tech.
(Aug. 10, 2018  3:29 PM)Feitan Wrote: So I know a lot of the game is based off of the beyblade speed and power, but is skill involved, and if it is can somebody tell me how I can improve for my specific beyblade? The beyblade I mainly use is: Driger S H.F - Beyblade Burst, (Not revolution)

Hi, to my point of view, skill plays a key roll into beyblade, it takes time and practice to master all the details, from the launcher and bey itself to the angel of the launcher and several stuff that a blader need to take care of, you also need mental skill to memorize drivers, disc, frames, layers and how could you conter them, you also need to know the metagame of your local zone and the global metagame.
(Aug. 11, 2018  4:14 PM)Feitan Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2018  4:09 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Looking at the wiki, it is actually the best out of the four releases. Against Xcalibur and Valtryek, it has anti attack potential. At this point though it still has the hollow issue and is too light to be competitive

What should I do to make it heavier? a different metal ring?

There is nothing you can do. The layer is just too light to be competitive. I would get some super z beyblades and use those because skill is less of an importance. While it is necessary to know the basics, most of beyblade burst is about the parts you have. Like I said, I would get archer Hercules or revive Phoenix because you can take this stock combos to tournaments and have a good chance of winning the tournament
(Aug. 11, 2018  11:03 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2018  4:14 PM)Feitan Wrote: What should I do to make it heavier? a different metal ring?

There is nothing you can do. The layer is just too light to be competitive. I would get some super z beyblades and use those because skill is less of an importance. While it is necessary to know the basics, most of beyblade burst is about the parts you have. Like I said, I would get archer Hercules or revive Phoenix because you can take this stock combos to tournaments and have a good chance of winning the tournament

So enthusiastic about skill I see...
Yes, learn how to launch against opposite spin beys, slide shoot, don't move hand when launching, etc.
even when you are using Sr 0 Br, skill is somewhat involved as u need to fine the perfect launch strength