Is skill involved?

So I know a lot of the game is based off of the beyblade speed and power, but is skill involved, and if it is can somebody tell me how I can improve for my specific beyblade? The beyblade I mainly use is: Driger S H.F - Beyblade Burst, (Not revolution)
Nice bey,and skill,is nvilved from rush shoot to combos
(Aug. 10, 2018  3:32 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Nice bey,and skill,is nvilved from rush shoot to combos

So, what launch method should I practice with for my Driger?
Yes, skill is indeed needed. Try working on different launches, such as a flower pattern, and a standard shoot first, then you can start trying different launches. It’ll be hard to beat many people with Driger, but since it’s a balance type, you might have a somewhat chance if you can master flowers, and a standard launch or something like that.
First your layer is nice,but change the disk and driver ,a mobile stamina should do nice like 7m at,et, otherwise use a slight angled rush launch to stall
(Aug. 10, 2018  3:34 PM)brandbrick Wrote: Yes, skill is indeed needed. Try working on different launches, such as a flower pattern, and a standard shoot first, then you can start trying different launches. It’ll be hard to beat many people with Driger, but since it’s a balance type, you might have a somewhat chance if you can master flowers, and a standard launch or something like that.

I may not win many battles with Driger but he is my favourite, which is why I want skill Smile
Thanks for replying
Oh,I know that feeling very well,trust me bro
Can somebody tell me the name of a launch that is specifically for balance types?
(Aug. 10, 2018  3:51 PM)Feitan Wrote: Can somebody tell me the name of a launch that is specifically for balance types?

Balance type beys are meant to change the Strategy upon the opponent. In a tournament in new Delhi Driger s gave me a really hard time, it was DrS-Heavy- Wedge which is a stamina type. I assume it's the stock combo you're using, You can tilt or angle your launch when needed,, or do a slow centered launch against attack type. @[Giraton] made a video on this.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Launch-...-Not-Anime  
and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCrDJFh1...e=youtu.be
(Aug. 10, 2018  4:00 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2018  3:51 PM)Feitan Wrote: Can somebody tell me the name of a launch that is specifically for balance types?

Balance type beys are meant to change the Strategy upon the opponent. In a tournament in new Delhi Driger s gave me a really hard time, it was DrS-Heavy- Wedge which is a stamina type. I assume it's the stock combo, You can tilt or angle your launch when needed,, or do a slow centered launch against attack type. @[Giraton] made a video on this.

Thank you for the response! I do appreciate it Smile
another skill needed is theory; you need knowledge of beyblade combos too.
(Aug. 11, 2018  11:11 AM)@ya.dama Wrote: another skill needed is theory; you need knowledge of beyblade combos too.

But, thats common ( I have more Theoretical knowledge than practical ones )
What launching method would you people say is the best for Driger S. H.F
(Aug. 10, 2018  3:36 PM)Feitan Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2018  3:34 PM)brandbrick Wrote: Yes, skill is indeed needed. Try working on different launches, such as a flower pattern, and a standard shoot first, then you can start trying different launches. It’ll be hard to beat many people with Driger, but since it’s a balance type, you might have a somewhat chance if you can master flowers, and a standard launch or something like that.

I may not win many battles with Driger but he is my favourite, which is why I want skill Smile
Thanks for replying

Driger S is very bad competitively. It is a really cool beyblade but skill can not make up for the poor performance of the layer. However if you could pull off a snipe launch or whatever they call it, you could burst the opponent
(Aug. 11, 2018  3:22 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2018  3:36 PM)Feitan Wrote: I may not win many battles with Driger but he is my favourite, which is why I want skill Smile
Thanks for replying

Driger S is very bad competitively. It is a really cool beyblade but skill can not make up for the poor performance of the layer. However if you could pull off a snipe launch or whatever they call it, you could burst the opponent

Snipe launches are illegal in tournaments
What kind of beyblade type would you recommend? Attack, Defence, Stamina, Balance? And could you provide a launching method for that type please
(Aug. 11, 2018  3:31 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2018  3:22 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Driger S is very bad competitively. It is a really cool beyblade but skill can not make up for the poor performance of the layer. However if you could pull off a snipe launch or whatever they call it, you could burst the opponent

Snipe launches are illegal in tournaments

Well then you have little chance of getting anywhere with Driger S
Snipe is allowed ,but only in the legal time
What kind of beyblade type would you recommend? Attack, Defence, Stamina, Balance? And could you provide a launching method for that type please
Looking at the wiki, it is actually the best out of the four releases. Against Xcalibur and Valtryek, it has anti attack potential. At this point though it still has the hollow issue and is too light to be competitive
(Aug. 11, 2018  4:09 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Looking at the wiki, it is actually the best out of the four releases. Against Xcalibur and Valtryek, it has anti attack potential. At this point though it still has the hollow issue and is too light to be competitive

What should I do to make it heavier? a different metal ring?
(Aug. 11, 2018  4:14 PM)Feitan Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2018  4:09 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Looking at the wiki, it is actually the best out of the four releases. Against Xcalibur and Valtryek, it has anti attack potential. At this point though it still has the hollow issue and is too light to be competitive

What should I do to make it heavier? a different metal ring?
a different metal ring , I think you are saying DISK ( So , what disk do you have ? )
Hey, is your Driger OG or Plastic remake?
Edit: It is burst
The issue is the layer itself is lightweight, and the less weight a layer has, the easier it is to burst when facing heavier layers. Driger S is by far the strongest of the plastic gen rereleases, but it's highly outclassed by God/Switchstrike/Super-Z layers by a pretty wide margin because the weight difference is too great, and only fares well against a select few Basic/Dual layers.

Increasing the weight of the disk will usually improve performance, but it'll also increase its burst risk substantially when that's already a massive issue for Driger S. It's not gonna be competitive unless you're constantly facing Basic and Dual layer beys, which haven't been competitive for a while.

Overall, you're better off trying to find a more competitive bey to use and working on strategy from there, but it's always an advantage to learn what kind of launch is best for your situation and your bey

If you're going on the offensive, it will help you immensely if you can master the sliding shoot. It's your general all-purpose attacking launch, although it's notably much stronger with rubber flat tips like Xtreme and Jolt as plastic tips don't hold the pattern very well or for very long. This is purely for offensive drivers though, and doesn't give any advantage to Defensive or Stamina-based drivers.

If your opponent is an attacker you don't want to mess with, launch it level alongside the right edge of the stadium to try and get your driver to orbit the outer edge. It's a tactic known as "mobile defense", as you're trying to defend yourself by dodging hits entirely instead of standing your ground. It won't work whatsoever for drivers that don't really move much, as they'll just stop dead and slide to the center on their own, so it's usually done with high stamina "Attack" drivers like Accel, Zephyr, and Trans in attack mode.

And, of course, for all else there's the good old flat launch when you don't need to (or just downright can't) avoid the opponent and aren't going on the offense yourself. A lighter launch may be prudent if you're afraid of bursting, but will increase the chanced of being knocked out, so it becomes a game of deciding how hard to launch and how hard you think your opponent will be launching.
(Aug. 11, 2018  5:02 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2018  4:14 PM)Feitan Wrote: What should I do to make it heavier? a different metal ring?
a different metal ring , I think you are saying DISK ( So , what disk do you have ? )

Heavy

Thank you MagikHorse for your long post, (I removed it from my reply cause it's so long) I will try mastering the Sliding Shoot :)