Is merge a good driver?

Is it a good driver?

Is merge a good driver for attack and defense?

Hello?
I’m just gonna quote people I know
BuilderROB
EarthHelios
beykid44
AlexTheBlader
NamanSpryzen
@LJ-Blader
(Nov. 28, 2020  11:39 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Is it a good driver?

Is merge a good driver for attack and defense?

Hello?
I’m just gonna quote people I know
BuilderROB
EarthHelios
beykid44
AlexTheBlader
@LJ-Blader

Yes! But it’s defense is kind of trash.
Not particularly. It’s decent for attack I guess, but once it wears out, it’s not very useful. Plus if you’re talking about regular merge, so many attack drivers outclass it. Same with Merge’ as well.
(Nov. 28, 2020  11:52 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Not particularly. It’s decent for attack I guess, but once it wears out, it’s not very useful. Plus if you’re talking about regular merge, so many attack drivers outclass it. Same with Merge’ as well.

Could you tell me everything about the merge driver? Like it’s strengths and weaknesses?
(Nov. 28, 2020  11:55 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  11:52 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Not particularly. It’s decent for attack I guess, but once it wears out, it’s not very useful. Plus if you’re talking about regular merge, so many attack drivers outclass it. Same with Merge’ as well.

Could you tell me everything about the merge driver? Like it’s strengths and weaknesses?

Strengths: Has decent attack due to being made of rubber, and can do a solid flower pattern.

Weaknesses: Low stamina, and other attack drivers can do the same with either better stamina or better attack.
(Nov. 28, 2020  11:57 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  11:55 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Could you tell me everything about the merge driver? Like it’s strengths and weaknesses?

Strengths: Has decent attack due to being made of rubber, and can do a solid flower pattern.

Weaknesses: Low stamina, and other attack drivers can do the same with either better stamina or better attack.
Ok, thanks. Also, since I’ve seen you in a lot of combo threads and you are a smart person when it comes to beyblade, do you mind helping me find a driver for a combo in another thread? I’ll quote you in that thread.
(Nov. 28, 2020  11:59 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  11:57 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Strengths: Has decent attack due to being made of rubber, and can do a solid flower pattern.

Ok, thanks. Also, since I’ve seen you in a lot of combo threads and you are a smart person when it comes to beyblade, do you mind helping me find a driver for a combo in another thread? I’ll quote you in that thread.
IMO I have merge’ and it’s stamina is horrible. People use it a lot but I just think it’s horrible.
(Nov. 29, 2020  12:01 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  11:59 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Ok, thanks. Also, since I’ve seen you in a lot of combo threads and you are a smart person when it comes to beyblade, do you mind helping me find a driver for a combo in another thread? I’ll quote you in that thread.
IMO I have merge’ and it’s stamina is horrible. People use it a lot but I just think it’s horrible.
Ok. Cause yesterday in the I need help finding a driver thread I’m trying to find the perfect driver. The options that seemed good to me so far are merge’, unite’, destroy’. Merge’ is horrible apparently. Unite’ is good but I don’t think it’s attack is that good. And destroy’ is fine, but I don’t think it has a lot of defense and I want to be able to take the center.
Its very good for K.O defense and attack but once it wears down is quite useless
merge is heavily outclassed in some aspects and it is not as great as most people think of
also, I though you knew me
so we dont know each other,so hello stranger
(Nov. 29, 2020  12:03 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  12:01 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: IMO I have merge’ and it’s stamina is horrible. People use it a lot but I just think it’s horrible.
Ok. Cause yesterday in the I need help finding a driver thread I’m trying to find the perfect driver. The options that seemed good to me so far are merge’, unite’, destroy’. Merge’ is horrible apparently. Unite’ is good but I don’t think it’s attack is that good. And destroy’ is fine, but I don’t think it has a lot of defense and I want to be able to take the center.
Actually in my opinion destroy’ doesn’t tornado ridge too often and when it does it’s slow so not too fast. Atomic is another good one but sometimes it doesn’t take the center right away. In my opinion Xtend+ on stamina is the best but it needs spin steal. Unite’ though I don’t have it I don’t like it just by watching videos and seeing it stamina sucks and attack is not the best. I would rather get xtreme’ than unite’
Its alright for Attack but its stamina isnt the greatest. Id say its mediocre compared to something like Unite/Unite'
Merge is pretty bad in just about every way. It’s stamina movement sucks, it’s attack movement is inconsistent and it’s defensive movement will only wear it down all while also being inconsistent. People are saying it’s good for attack which is true to an extent but once it wears down, which is does really fast, it’s pretty much useless since it’ll never keep to that type of movement.
(Nov. 29, 2020  1:05 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Merge is pretty bad in just about every way. It’s stamina movement sucks, it’s attack movement is inconsistent and it’s defensive movement will only wear it down all while also being inconsistent. People are saying it’s good for attack which is true to an extent but once it wears down, which is does really fast, it’s pretty much useless since it’ll never keep to that type of movement.

Thanks.
(Nov. 29, 2020  12:23 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  12:03 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Ok. Cause yesterday in the I need help finding a driver thread I’m trying to find the perfect driver. The options that seemed good to me so far are merge’, unite’, destroy’. Merge’ is horrible apparently. Unite’ is good but I don’t think it’s attack is that good. And destroy’ is fine, but I don’t think it has a lot of defense and I want to be able to take the center.
Actually in my opinion destroy’ doesn’t tornado ridge too often and when it does it’s slow so not too fast. Atomic is another good one but sometimes it doesn’t take the center right away.   In my opinion Xtend+ on stamina is the best but it needs spin steal. Unite’ though I don’t have it I don’t like it just by watching videos and seeing it stamina sucks and attack is not the best. I would rather get xtreme’ than unite’
Do you have Destroy'? I have seen an awakened one and a brand new one on same combos and the difference is a lot. The new one circles the ridge ferociously and quite fast, the awakened one is actually decently stable and still, but on Light Combinations an awakened Destroy' will Cause it to wobble on the spot and lose stamina. Unite' in my Opinion is better worn. It is stable when worn, goes in to the centre sufficiently quickly and has excellent defence,Keep' is better but slightly less common. Also Unite' when not wear has around the same level of defence and a good user can use the attack to his advantage by dodging attacks from most drivers
(Nov. 29, 2020  1:15 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  12:23 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Actually in my opinion destroy’ doesn’t tornado ridge too often and when it does it’s slow so not too fast. Atomic is another good one but sometimes it doesn’t take the center right away.   In my opinion Xtend+ on stamina is the best but it needs spin steal. Unite’ though I don’t have it I don’t like it just by watching videos and seeing it stamina sucks and attack is not the best. I would rather get xtreme’ than unite’
Do you have Destroy'? I have seen an awakened one and a brand new one on same combos and the difference is a lot. The new one circles the ridge ferociously and quite fast, the awakened one is actually decently stable and still, but on Light Combinations an awakened Destroy' will Cause it to wobble on the spot and lose stamina. Unite' in my Opinion is better worn. It is stable when worn, goes in to the centre sufficiently quickly and has excellent defence,Keep' is better but slightly less common. Also Unite' when not wear has around the same level of defence and a good user can use the attack to his advantage by dodging attacks from most drivers
I have had it for a bit but not too long. Was never crazy around the ridge for me.
Merge' is fun to use, but if you are looking for an attack-stamina driver:

Accel'
Destroy'
Unite'(sometimes)
Zephyr'
Zeta'

Attack-defense drivers:
Keep'(sometimes)
Unite'
Destroy'
Zeta'
Mobius/Drift/Universe/Friction Hard launched, sometimes