[Indiana, USA] Tournament Discussion

My kiddo is really interested in a tournament. Anyone serious abt having one in Indiana?
I'm in Indiana, looking for other bladers

(Feb. 02, 2020  4:00 AM)Sharris9 Wrote: My kiddo is really interested in a tournament. Anyone serious abt having one in Indiana?

Where in Indiana? We are in Lafayette, my son wants to get together with others...he is 9
Yes totally because I want to be in a tournament but they are far away
I live in fishers, Indiana. I NEED a tournament
(Apr. 02, 2018  11:40 PM)Yoshiblade387 Wrote: i live in Indiana and there no tournaments near Indiana whatsoever so if you are a Blader and live in Indiana then comment down "yes" and we can also make a team?

Yes

YES ME TOO! but inly if my friend Beyblade bro connor can join.

(Oct. 10, 2019  1:29 PM)super blader!!! Wrote: alright i live in indianapolis to and there is this blading thing at my school but its carp i think we should do a tournament or meet up

Yea! I live in indianapolis too!

(Jan. 08, 2020  10:40 PM)Captain air Wrote: Hello I'm a young blader but I don't have the equipment to organize a tournament and I was wondering if maybe one of you guys and gals could organize one in my hometown of new haven indiana

Im a young blader too

(Jan. 08, 2020  10:40 PM)Captain air Wrote: Hello I'm a young blader but I don't have the equipment to organize a tournament and I was wondering if maybe one of you guys and gals could organize one in my hometown of new haven indiana

Im a young blader too
There's not really any organizers willing to come over to Indiana and organize a tournament. As there is not that many "Bladers" in Indiana, so I'm guessing they would think it'd be a waste of time. It'd be a miracle if somebody were to host a tournament here but in my opinion it wont happen, as not a single tournament has been hosted here. What would change that, we need organizers in Indiana with the proper equipment. You don't really need much as only about 26 people would attend from what I've seen so far from this thread.

TLDR: Indiana has never hosted a tournament before, which basically sums up to no organizers are willing to host here because they think it would be a waste of time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

26 people more like 14 i realised 26 is actually a lot of people and i looked over more stuff
(May. 31, 2020  8:01 PM)super blader!!! Wrote: [General negativity]

WBO is volunteer run. Organizers generally don't travel far from home to run tournaments. If you want Indiana tournaments, have someone in Indiana become a WBO organizer. It's easier than ever now because unranked tournaments may now use any TT or Hasbro beystadium. And new upcoming rule changes will make it easier to become an organizer.

Also, your sense of timing is flawed. 
WBO tournaments are suspended until July 2020.
Until events larger than 50 people are permitted in your state, for health and safety reasons, Beyblade events should not be held or attended.
Is anybody in carmel up to make a team or a tournament?
(Dec. 06, 2018  2:40 AM)Yoshiblade387 Wrote: Once we have either 16 or anything even like 20,24,28,32,36,etc

16 would be the best

What city do you guys live in I live in Indianapolis

I live in carmel so if you wanna meet up we could

Yes is anybody in carmel or indianapolis able to host a tournament?
Aye, long time no see. I know about 90 bladers here in Indiana, aside from you guys. Almost the entire sixth grade of my old school are bladers, so it's. not about numbers. I'm heading up to Michigan tomorrow and I'm going to meet up with a couple more bladers there, who are half my age but they have a natural talent. I just need to make a bunch of posts and sign up for a PayPal account and I'll be good to go as an official Indiana tournament organizer.

Oh and I'm starting high school at the end of summer break, and you can guarantee that I'll start a bey club there.
(Jun. 07, 2020  6:43 AM)SolomonTED Wrote: Aye, long time no see. I know about 90 bladers here in Indiana, aside from you guys. Almost the entire sixth grade of my old school are bladers, so it's. not about numbers. I'm heading up to Michigan tomorrow and I'm going to meet up with a couple more bladers there, who are half my age but they have a natural talent. I just need to make a bunch of posts and sign up for a PayPal account and I'll be good to go as an official Indiana tournament organizer.

Oh and I'm starting high school at the end of summer break, and you can guarantee that I'll start a bey club there.

Cool beans, glad to know we have a chance at a tournament. Better stock up on those TT stadiums...
is there anyone in the general vicinity of kokomo and logansport on here ive been thinking about pocking beyblade back up but i dont have anyone to battle with
I would like a tournament

For sure at like 5:00 pm somewhere

Yes. ..........
(Apr. 02, 2018  11:40 PM)Yoshiblade387 Wrote: i live in Indiana and there no tournaments near Indiana whatsoever so if you are a Blader and live in Indiana then comment down "yes" and we can also make a team?
Yes

Yes
anybody trying to host a tourney after all this is oooveeerrr
I live in indiana too been looking to make a team
Im also from Indiana, I’m interested in mfb limited, burst classic, and Im okay with burst standard and burst limited
i am in ohio i would like a tournament nearby
Looking to host an Indiana tournament [terre haute]
I live northeast of Indianapolis, about 40 minutes from the city center.

Would love to meet up with others, if not for a tournament then just to casually play!
(Jun. 12, 2015  4:25 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2015  3:51 PM)Dragonblader123 Wrote: If from Carmel Indiana and I think tournaments should be in Indiana
That's great!  When are you free? Do you have any friends you could bring with you? We could definitely get a tourney going now!

lmao, its weird how i never noticed this reply for 5 plus years lmao.
(May. 31, 2020  8:01 PM)super blader!!! Wrote: There's not really any organizers willing to come over to Indiana and organize a tournament. As there is not that many "Bladers" in Indiana,  so I'm guessing they would think it'd be a waste of time. It'd be a miracle if somebody were to host a tournament here but in my opinion it wont happen, as not a single tournament has been hosted here. What would change that, we need organizers in Indiana with the proper equipment. You don't really need much as only about 26 people would attend from what I've seen so far from this thread.

TLDR: Indiana has never hosted a tournament before, which basically sums up to no organizers are willing to host here because they think it would be a waste of time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

26 people more like 14 i realised 26 is actually a lot of people and i looked over more stuff

I’m not sure if you’re active still, but we’ve had 5 events or so now in Carmel Indiana!
id be willing to put up my own money to help hiost one here in terre haute indiana , im not an orginizer yet so i wanna help anyway i can
(Oct. 22, 2021  12:58 AM)Mr Power Wrote: id be willing to put up my own money to help hiost one here in terre haute indiana , im not an orginizer yet so i wanna help anyway i can

You’re in Terre Haute? Awesome. I’m about 30 minutes away in Jasonville. I’ll link you to our Midwest discord if you’d like.
My 6 year old and I have just gotten into beys. We live in northern Indiana, can anyone point me to the right direction for groups of tourneys?